RUSSIA IS REALLY FUCKED

streamable.com/azbj8

> HANDS OUT FROM MUSLIMS AND ALLAH!!! ALLAH AKBAR!!! ... WE WILL SEND GREAT ARMY OF SUICIDE WARRIORS!!! ALL THE WORLD WILL HEAR US!!! ALLAHU AKBAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnqOawEHeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Islam is not compatible with anything really
Who knew?

>Chechnya now dictates foreign policy and makes Putin flip on supporting Myanmar in favor of literal illegial immigrant terrorists

what a twist

What did he mean by this?

Well, Medvedev did relay Obamas new flexibility to Putin..

Russia should have just ledt Grozny flattened.

Yeah this is a legit problem for you Russkis. Hopefully Putin's pimp hand is strong.

The silver lining is that Russia isn't the only country in northern Asia with a mudslime problem right now.

He can cry because love this people or cry because he know that he is fucked and Putin dont let for this.

>"russia is fucked"

Oh please try. I'm basically asking you to try.

Putin is cucked. :/

What will you do faggot? "Unsanctioned action" at Myanmar embassy went on unmolested, this get together in Grozny made Putin literaklly decry Myanmar's government which we have had billions in arms deals with, in favor of gyppo immigrants, because Kadyrov showed power.

What the fuck are you gonna do, cuck? The chips are down, everyone knows who's boss now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am not happy about this at all. Russians are Christian people, muslims are savage scum.

White guys are such fucking dorky losers. You managed to rape some 4'10" indians in South America and some African tribes without technology. So brave.

Let's forget how whites got raped by the Mongols, the Turks, the Arabs, and now the Arabs AGAIN. America and the USSR were humiliated in Afghanistan, the Middle East, Vietnam, etc.

Muslims:

>alpha
>white European women will fuck ugly 5'7" Arabs just because they are Arab and white betaboys are too pussy to do anything
>defend their women
>conquered Spain and the Balkans for hundreds and hundreds of years
>cut off white betaboy's balls and made them kill their own families as jannisaries
>always getting laid because they're high testosterone and don't give a fuck
>enslaved whites and made them janissaries and don't care (unlike SO SORRY whites)

whites:

>apologize for hundreds of years ago
>all young white men are pretty much nerdy virgins with social anxiety addicted to Star Wars and Minecraft, recessed chins, drive by a highschool sometime and all the white guys are dorky looking goofy cuckolds and half the girls are with black athletes
>liberal cucks
>let millions of Arabs in to pound their daughters pussy
>Arabs blow them up and THEY APOLOGIZE for racism and say 'we need to let more in to fight racism!'

you misspelled jewish off bread

You forgot

Muslims:

>no technology
>fuck goats

3rd Chechen War when?

it isn't so much whites as christcucks. whites can be alpha when they ignore the christcuck teachings, but now whites submit to the sissy faggot religion of christianity so they're weak cowards.

i mean think about it christianity was born in the middle east, but got kicked out by islam cause they're cowardly cucks. they lost all their holy sites. even kikes went back to the middle east and got their holy sites back but meanwhile dumb fuck christcucks are being genocide everywhere in the middle east like cowardly cucks. christcuck faggot queers are even so cowardly they pray chinese become christcucks cause they're too scared to fight muslims.

right now muslims are going into europe to finish off all the sissy christcucks too. being a christian is the same as being a sissy coward cuckold

Why he is so fat? He cheat in ramadan?

always has been

Inb4 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea

"Christcuck"

Ok I kek'd

Anyway this fat dont protect his eyes from ancient christian weapon know as pepper spray and i dont i even say about Cracow tradition keeping machetes.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnqOawEHeL4

Putin has done nothing wrong. The genocide in Myanmar is totally wrong. It strengthens the narrative of extremists and terrorists.

Islam has always been part of Russia and the Russians and Chechens are brothers. Only anti-Russian shills here will claim otherwise. It is important for Russians and Muslims to unite in defence of traditionalist values and destroy Western degeneracy, and this is exactly what Putin and Aleksandr Dugin are doing.

Pisdez, Kurwa and Deus Vult

Nigger what?

As long this faggots are praising Lucifer in disguise they ain't my brothers

Fuck you

> muh, traditional values
Idiot, Putin is building USSR 2.0

Putin wants what is best for Russia while cucks like you play into the hands of the West. Russia will be strengthened by powerful religions like Islam and Christianity. Imagine if Russia could cultivate legions of jihadists with fanaticism and modern military equipment. Russia would be militarily unstoppable. Putin is a genius.

and here come the sellout shills

Implying another ukrainian genocide? Or killing his own folk?

Where ?

>Putin wants what is best for Russia while cucks like you play into the hands of the West.

>Denounces an economic ally because mountain niggers REEEEEEEd about some ethnic spat in a country they couldn't even show on the map and have no stake on
>Best for Russia

good job shill, keep dancing

hello, buu russia buu

Putin doesn't fully trust his KGB-FSB-mafia mates' loyalty so he decided to use Chechens as personal guards. Chechens on the contrary are 100% loyal to Putin because they understand: if something happens to Putin - they are fucked, nobody likes them. But now they seem to start forgetting who's feeding them.

keep sucking that muslim cock you christcuck sissy bitch. christcuck deserve to die everywhere they are so christcuck genocide is okay but when your big dick muslim masters get hurt it's another shoah.

Slavs largely being subhumans incapable of leadership is nothing new

It's not even a Chritscuck, it's just a low-rent opinion maker shill, that's goint to try to convince us that a regional elite authoritarian now being able to dictate foreign policy to Putin on religious and ethnic grounds is totally ok you guys.

t. non Russian cuck

Russian muslims are mostly Turkic, therefore they are good.

Typical turk.

Northern Asia is nothing but Russia, dear leaf

I'd convert to Christianity in a heartbeat if a Crusade were declared desu, until then I don't want to associate with cuckery.

Awake the bear mother russia

Russia needs to execute every single muslim in their country, nuke that shit stain of a country Chechnya and then invade and purge all muslims from Europe.

This is what the cries of an impotent conquered slave sound like.

Islam and the Orthodox Church now have an alliance. We'll divide the west between us and exterminate western degeneracy for good this time. Traditional values will prevail again

English flag......
Crusades were made by Catholics not by heretics

>muh muslims
It should purge all nonwhites including Pontics and Ukrainians and then get rid of local degenerates

I second this
This is why we don't like you.

>WE WILL SEND GREAT ARMY OF SUICIDE WARRIORS!!!
Do these motherfuckers not that Russia is master of ZERG RUSH Tactics?
>What is Russia's campaign during WW2 for 200 Alex?