Give me ONE reason why stay-at-home moms aren't redpilled as fuck

Give me ONE reason why stay-at-home moms aren't redpilled as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

shadbase.com/comic_folder/2017-08-22-stay-at-home-momxx.jpg?x29145
shadbase.com/comic_folder/2017-08-22-stay-at-home-momx.jpg?x29145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shadbase.com/comic_folder/2017-08-22-stay-at-home-momxx.jpg?x29145

Woman can be sluts.
Don't even start this shad shit.

Please post more shad shit

they dont try to live a happy life

100% not clicking that shit

Jesus Christ...

Daytime television supporting the false feminist argument

There's also a white version for those who dislike racemixing
shadbase.com/comic_folder/2017-08-22-stay-at-home-momx.jpg?x29145

You fucking degenerate KEK SHIT is KEK SHIT kys if you fap to this fuckery at all

I don't fap to kek, just offer him my numerals. I suppose if your bussiness if you get turned on by a green frog but that's pretty weird user.

not stay at home moms

maybe working moms are redpilled, i had single mom my whole life she's worked an online job and a real life job and didnt need no man, she taught me about the jewish propaganda and lies and women who wanted to work fucked themselves over

Then i see some other peoples parents who want their children to be their little transgender puppet with specific pronouns.

Cant help that these retarded word filters exist.

AHHHHHHHH Don't REMIND ME YOU CUNT

Working moms teach women it is okay to be masculine. Fuck off

They cheat a lot

Please dont post this, Us Brits have to abandon every thread it's posted in.

Most of them resent it and have multiple, simultaneous affairs.

>Didn't see kid
>Thought her belly button got BLACKED

get your mind out of the gutter

I can't. The entirety of the shitshow called the left is a product of single moms on welfare or abandoning their duties as mothers for work.

Wtf, you should be hanged for posting that. And the guy who drew it should be tortured.

They aren't my mom has been a stay at home turd noar of her life. Doesnt cook for my dad and watches cnn all day. I try to redpill her but daytime tv is a huge bluepill.

>Don't work
>Literally dependent on husband's income
>Can leave at any time, taking the kids and half the man's money and property with her.
>Still does a pretty shit job at raising the kids.

Fuck no. Some stay-at-home moms might be better than others, but it is literally impossible for a woman to be redpilled.

Jesus Christ then marry a fucking man if you think all women are the devil.

If only

Why the fuck did i click this shit fuck you and your disgusting shit

Thanks fucker now we're all gonna get arrested. I can't go to jail again man. I just can't.

Their friends likely wont be stay at home moms which means your wife will have ample opportunity to cheat due to their friends bad influence

This. Women give into peer pressure very easily. I have ruined many an 18 year old white tight pussy with my BBC because their friends pressure them into taking a black dick so they can feel how a "real man" fucks.

white dicks are smaller

DAS RITE

>shadman

*On average
He could be the winner of the genetic lottery with a wrench dick.

>le Shadman is bad meme

Kys

time to reintroduce the Chasity belt.
lock up your wife for the day and go off to work

>le Shadman is based meme

Check twitter after every terrorist attack. White mothers are the ones screaming loudest to nuke Mecca. Not only are they redpilled, but they're hawkish as fuck. Which is another reason why they should be kept out of power positions, but on a personal level, I love white mommies.

Because they're fat

They'll scream louder when I fucking beat them

This. My mom is even more conservative and racist than my dad.

/thread

I literally cant

All true. Uphold conservative values by raising their kids, cook, clean, dat dank marital sex, saves money, raise fathers up as head of household, not falling for slut/whore meme. More, too. Real women stay home.

What if the husband doesn't want you to stay at home?

It's borderline modern slavery

>They watch "The View"
>they are women motivated by facebook likes above all else
>pretending to be an active member of society and engaged in activism, when they are just wet nurses/maids who talk to a gibberish spewing child all day
>get fat, HAES looks comfy
>get to turn their maternal duty into "oppresion" from the patriachy

Tits or gtfo

With modern technology and low birth rates, the amount of time and effort it takes to keep a house and raise a child is only a fraction of a day's worth of work. As such, the only women who are still interested in such a useless '''''profession''''''' are parasites who aren't interested in contributing to the household. SAHP is a waste of time, money, and resources unless you're homesteading or have a special needs child or someshit.

How is it slavery? Someone needs to tend hearth and home. It's necessity

And that can be done while maintaining a job and actually contributing to society. Homemaking is piss easy nowadays.

kill yourself

It basically boils down to: we need money. It's difficult to survive on one income. I'm not talking about frivolous purchases. Basic necessities like food, rent or mortgage, utility bills, car payments etc. Raising kids is very expensive, too. Imagine the stress the husband is under when he is the sole provider. Constantly worrying about making ends meet while the wife does fuck all and doesn't even know how much things cost. The only people not realizing this are the childless unmarried ones. It's just not realistic for an average household. You have to be making really good money to be able to afford to have your wife stay home with children.

>women
you answered your own question, nigger

They're women.

This, it's unrealistic for most families and a pretty big detriment to everyone if you think about it. The husband gets an extra dependent, who can't relate to him because she does fuck-all all day, and has to slave away to support the whole family, the wife has zero autonomy, a boring and purposeless life, and no respect, and the kids have a lopsided model of relationships and a model of women that demonstrates that they're useless. Not to mention that the chance that the mother will become a helicopter parent is much higher because they have literally nothing else to do but bother their kids.

There's a reason why so many housewives in the 50's and beyond ended up with mental health issues. With a few exceptions, it's a lifestyle that only a true parasite could enjoy. Which makes it pretty funny that Sup Forums pines for a housewife.

Being this insecure

>MGTOW
not even once

>Stay at home with your only responsibilities being to clean the house and cook food
>Husband goes off an does 8+ hours of hard / stressful work, only to spend the money he earns on you
Wow, fuck men for this absolute slavery

The whole feminism / women's empowerment movement is really starting to piss me off as of late since I've thought more about it. If anyone got the short end of the stick it's men, yet we were happy to slave away purely out of the love for our spouses for thousands of years.
I would be perfectly happy working long hours while my future wife stays at home, yet I'm somehow an evil oppressor for having that mindset.
Fuck modern women.

Dont have to be a stay at home Mom anymore because I am able to work now. I can work and provide for myself financially and I am protected by government agencies. Everything that I once relied on Men for is taken care of. Everything except for sexual gratification, which I get from genetic lottery winners on Tinder.

I am the modern Woman.

>I am the down fall of Western society
Fix'd

It's not always slavery, but abusive men DO tend to make their SO quit her job so that she becomes completely dependent on him, is easier to isolate, can't easily escape, etc.. The '''''traditional'''''' family model can be easily exploited by both the stay-at-home and working spouse for various reasons.

They don't stop to think that maybe in the 50s it was feasible for a family to exist on one income. Nowadays having a wife stay at home is a luxury not many can afford. I live close to an affluent neighborhood - I see these stay at home Moms. Their days consist of yoga, socializing at local restaurants and spas during the day, being on Parent-Teacher Association, coming up with countless activities for kids (helicopter parents, absolutely) and spamming me with e-mails (re: book club, cookie sale, some other horseshit) while I'm busy at work or running errands. All of them use local cleaning services - usually a bunch of Hispanic women driven from house to house 6 people crammed into a tiny beat up car. I doubt any of them cook. Those who are pining for a housewife these days will end up with either that or Andrea Yates. I'm not saying be a career woman and put your job above everything - but at least do something, if only to help the husband out with all the bills.

Agreed, they usually end up sucked into a MLM scheme or etsy '''''business''''''' anyway; they have time to get a real job and contribute.

One of the most disgusting shit i have ever saw.
Shad should kill himself.

In modern society? Where keeping a household, even with cooking 1.5 meals a day, doesn't take more than 3 hours all in all? I grew up in such a house, and kid you not, even after those 3 hours, my dear mother was too self-absorbed to care for her two kids. When we went into elementary school, we still were using baby-talk, not to speak of our social developement, which was at least 2 years behind our peers.
stay-at-home wives, in this current society, are mostly selfish slobs, who are too lazy to get back into work, and since they have ingrained that attitude, also too lazy to care for their children.

what the fuck was your father doing that prevented him from intervening? for as shitty as they are, most housewives aren't *neglectful*

Heh. He was just as neglectful as well. After coming home from work, he spent at least half of his evening on his hobbies. Gardening took most of that, but also handywork and other shit. Which sounds nice, only that we had to help him, and the only reward we got for that, was him shouting choleric obsceneties at us, if it was not to his liking. He only thanked us once - the first time we helped with harvesting the hay (for composting), with a toy each. Next time, was after I had moved out for half a year (should've moved away further, oh well), my sibling still hasn't gotten her second thanks. But thousands of curses, for not doing it "his" way, or quick enough. Good time growing up, I tell you. /s
I legit have no memory of him ever playing ball with me, or anything like that. Completely ignored. No good-night stories read to me ever, either. List goes on and on, but neglect by both parents, fills it out nicely.

Wow, that's horrible. I'm sorry, user. I hope you can surround yourself with friend and extended family members who'll give you warmth.

Thanks, user, and ditto on the friends part. Though family, safe for my sibling, not so much - my parents defects, in turn, came from their own upbringing, so lotsa' wittnesses that I've never met in my family. Don't wanna go down that rabbit hole.
But cats, cats are a fine soul-balm as well.

>wife sitting at home being a lazy leech while I work my ass off
No thanks. Raising kids and taking care of the home is NOT work, it's what a mentally sane woman should enjoy doing the most. If your wife is not working at least 20 hours per week while taking care of the home and the kids, then you're a literal cuck.

I didn't want to start a whole thread for this so I'll just ask in this tangentially-related thread: What's the best course of action for a barren white woman?

Its is not a problem with modern digital technologies. You can put cameras all around house and use GPS tracker on her smartphone.

>watching television

Suck it up you weak piece of shit. Sounds like the only thing he neglected you I. Was beating the faggot weakness out of you. Oh no poor me my daddy made me work and tried but failed to make me a man.

I think Jewish obsession with white cock shows how insecure they are.

>But cats, cats are a fine soul-balm as well.
indeed they are.

they're too busy home-making and child-raising

Those tusk piercings make this kid look like an orc in whiteface.

I'm a mtf with two teenage boys and a teenage daughter. Married !y husband 14 years ago. They think I'm their bio mom. I am a lot better a mom than they would've had. Get fucked pol

The truth is that we larp about wanting traditional stay at home wives but at the same time we shit on women for not working and being boring. We just hate women.

its only redpilled if they are good or trad girls (for reference, virgin-3 or 4 partners, being honest with sexual market values in western society)

Other than that she will lose sexual attraction, it turns into a relationshit (comfy zone) or she will cheat on your ass during her ovulation period (10-16 days after she first bled) because men become soft as a relationship continues and women have the carnal desire to be alpha fucked.

This applies to trad girls but not as strictly.

To live is to struggle. Sort yourself out first

Saudi post best post

Oh, fresh bait! Might as well;
That father of mine, is still stuck in the "everyone is wrong but me" phase. He can't admit any mistakes, with his colleagues, wife, children, society as a whole and god himself being to blame, before himself. Low self esteem, with narcism - like I said, he himself was damaged from his own upbringing.
As for my own circumstances, after that childhood, there's not much that still can grind me down.
To round out the picture, being 2+ years socially behind in first class of elementary school, makes you an outsider from the get-go. Which isn't good for, yes, yes - right; your social developement! Which already is stunted from the get-go! Cut short, till my early twenties, I was a bona-fide social autist. Only artifical, instead of genetic, and with no protection, but all the scorn.

nice job spreading this feminist shit again
good boy!
you get to suck off your sjw's goblin wife's dick today!

I don't think that it's all stay-at-home mums. My Mum never complained about 'muh Feminism' and she stayed at home a lot. Granted, she only ever had a little help round the house, but that's unsurprising as I have a big family. Also, when I was about 14, she began to work as a teacher to help pay for bills and make sure we had some money saved (my dad never saved much, and still doesn't to this day, but at least I have a dad.)

Does that count as reapplied, or is it only American stay-at-home mums?

*Redpilled

fucking autocorrect

Actually, from what I've seen its the opposite direction.

Because the father of the family controls all the income there can be a serious power problem. And the father then uses this to his advantage (not always, but sometimes).

For example, my mother would get constant threats of divorce, and it would scare the hell out of her as she hasn't been in her industry for over 20 years and has anxiety, depression and PTSD (Yes they are real, the ptsd isn't as bad or life defining as it would be for most people, she saw at a very early age someone die in front of her, violently). As such she would basically be on the streets.

Of course my father was a liberal so it surprised me not he would be such a horrible person like that, I'm sure conservatives would be different.

But you can see the problem here pretty easily, all the power goes to the man.

This is why I controversially believe in some protection for stay at home moms, they can have their entire life fucked over because the man decides to just leave and she's been out of her industry for so long.

A mother is supposed to be a mother, to allow her negative consequences for caring for her children is part of the reason society has become so much worse.

If a man did that to his wife in the old days, he would be vilified by the town. Which is why I don't believe in divorce either, unless serious things are happening like abuse or affairs I think the man and woman should be forced to continue what they started for the child's sake as well as the wife who has lost so much income and human capital from it.

Women need to be stay at home moms unless the situation is extremely bad (poverty). Otherwise you are sacrificing society, as we have already done.

>Of course my father was a liberal so it surprised me not he would be such a horrible person like that, I'm sure conservatives would be different.
You'd be wrong...this is incredibly common in cases of spousal abuse regardless of political affiliation. It's the reason why there are so many domestic violence shelters- the people who come in usually have absolutely nothing to their names because the abusive spouse controlled all the income.
That said, SAHPs can be abusive as well and use their position to their advantage (e.g. acting as the gatekeeper to the children, making the working parent take care of both the household affairs and income generation)
Don't even bother with the basement goblin

Stay at home wives are redpilled, but the loser husbands who think they are god because they have a dick and go to work are bluepilled