Based Trump is deporting the illegals! No amnesty with this administration!

>based Trump is deporting the illegals! No amnesty with this administration!
How many of you fell for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/09/05/politics/daca-trump-congress/index.html
archive.is/Fgbxi
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nXZjgKUF3fHNcI07NY3FNg/
citizenpath.com/paths-to-legal-status-undocumented/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trumpcucks are the most pathetic faggots on this board.

I think every /r/the d poster needs to be prema banned from this board.

He's betrayed EVERY SINGLE ISSUE HE RAN ON! Everything he's done is saving face, aka make the illusion he's doing something. He has done NOTHING since getting in.

Bait?

Keeping saying that /r/the cuckhold

did you completely overlook the RAISE act he helped create?
it addresses DACA.

yea it's bait son. just sage/hide and move on.

>Trump himself now gives his reasoning for ending DACA
>it's for amnesty and not deportation
B-based bridge act!

>republicucks legalize DACA
>look how the crooked republicans can get together to pass this, but not Obamacare repeal. This is who you have to vote out in 2018
>republicucks don't leaglize DACA
>can't do anything about it, you have to go back
>look how hard they fought for DACA, but not you the people!
This is a no win scenario for republicans in congress. They look bad no matter what they do, it'll never pass. It's obvious what Trump is doing, but OP is too busy sucking cock as usual to realize.

From everything I have seen it is the Rats who are butt hurt over it.

>did you completely overlook the RAISE act he helped create?

Create? It was introduced in April by two Congress people, had nothing to do with Trump

What did he do? Nothing.

>sharejew shilling this hard
reminder that the mods are in on the shilling.

I'll vote 3rd party, but that feels fucking pointless also

Repbulicucks deserve to be voted out in 2018

They have all the power in the world, but at their LEAST powerful ever.

>Trump passes this off to Congress
>Congress, being the incompetent faggots they are, will manage to completely shit the bed on this for 6 months
>Trump says "I wanted to save them but Congress couldn't get their act together" followed by mass deportations
>Trump looks good and Congress looks incompetent
Literally 4D chess

>I'll vote 3rd party, but that feels fucking pointless also

Voting is for the jew

Jewery created the US voting system, you can't vote out the jew party.

sharecucks are at it again
>in all field

You missed the part where trump said he would extend DACA in 6 months if they don't.

>uses executive order to end it
>i-i wanted to save it

Who is he going to fool with this? All he is doing is upsetting the only who will ever support him in this country

>sharecucks

/r/the cuckhold response

>Trump calls for amnesty
>SHAREBLUE!

>uses executive order to end it

He didn't end it.

You moron, DACA ended on Tuesday. The 6 months started then as a grace period for congress to do something. There's no 6 months if they don't pass it.

make america mexico again
trump YES

Trumpfags are cancer

>DACA ended on Tuesday.

NO IT DIDN'T

You are being a lying cunt like Donald Cuckhold Trump

>look I did this thing
>looks into it
>oh wait no you didn't.

> The 6 months started then as a grace period for congress to do something. There's no 6 months if they don't pass it.

See

Oh he's just phasing it out. Lots of misleading headlines

cnn.com/2017/09/05/politics/daca-trump-congress/index.html

See

What if we archive it
archive.is/Fgbxi

Lot of /r/the donald fuckers on here spreading disinfo

You mean that thing that's not going to pass?

>*sigh*

He's passing off the buck of creating an amnesty program to Congress, dumbass.

The Dreamers are going to have the option of:

1) become a tax-paying citizens
2) gtfo
3) get deported

Honestly, if they become citizens and we stop letting people come illegally while cracking down on any other illegals (or Dreamers who are too lazy to become citizens), then I'm okay with that compromise.

Triggered Liberal Hillary vagina licking cuck. 1 plus million jobs. Axed TPP, Paris carbon tax accord plus so much more. Fuck off to the safe space you came from.

This was probably said last time we gave amnesty

>1 plus million jobs. Axed TPP, Paris carbon tax accord plus so much more. Fuck off to the safe space you came from.

That's all bullshit but ok

We didn't address them being able to become tax-paying citizens last time with the Dreamers. Obama just gave a bunch of benefits & let them become freeloaders without a permanent fix to the problem.

>1 plus million jobs.

>the job numbers are real now
>the jobs created are good paying

>Axed TPP,

He did nothing of the sort cause only Congress can pass TPP, he's also planning on passing a TPP clone with NAFTA talks.

>Paris carbon tax accord plus

1. Paris deal is non-biding
2. US is in the paris deal till November 2020
3. Climate change is real and Trump is a cuck for fossil fuel industry.

It has been said many times before. This among many other things proves the Trump administration is no different than any other neocon shitbath. Any people still on board with this bullshit might as well be sucking Paul Ryan's cock too because he and Trump have the same goals.
>just let this 800,000 stay this once!
>it will NEVER happen again
Bullshit

Where is that Obamacare repeal and replace? Couldn't even do that.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nXZjgKUF3fHNcI07NY3FNg/

>Paul Ryan's cock too because he and Trump have the same goals.

Exactly, Paul Ryan and Trump are both cucks of the Koch brothers.

Trump wants cheap labor for his hotels, google Trump towers illegal hiring

He also hates unions.

Eat my ass

it was. It was supposed to be a "one time thing then never again". laws were going to be enforced (obviously they weren't). Reagan himself said it was the worst thing he ever did. I was alive then. I remember.

You're trying way to hard faggot

What's bullshit about it? Trumps been making deals billions and billions of investment coming back to the country. And he did axe the TPP and Paris climate scam deal.

>You're trying way to hard faggot

You upset real Sup Forums is calling you fuckers out?

How's the subreddit doing?

See

100% okay with any decision he makes on the matter, DACA was to ambiguous from the start. Any person part of DACA that didn't apply for a real citizenship is at the fault of their own negligence.

>real Sup Forums
>most of the replies to his post are him relinking it
you aren't Sup Forums, you are just some new faggot who gets too involved in his troll threads and works himself up.

Oh, and let's not forget OP is on the Democratic party's dime doing this shit. Truly only the sleeziest of parties would spend so much money trying to control public opinion.

Kek triggered DACA man, should have gotten a real citizenship you had time to do so.

citizenpath.com/paths-to-legal-status-undocumented/

Blame yourself, not the people you mooched off of.

tripfag you need to fuck off

I'm not a DACA and you /r/the d amnesty fuckers can eat a dick.

Then why do you care?

It's the DACA members fault's they didn't take advantage of the opportunities DACA gave them. Plus they still have up to 2 years to get a real citizenship.

>Then why do you care?

CAUSE HE'S PUSHING FOR AMNESTY YOU FUCK

Pushing for removal sure, they are still protected for 2 years and have a chance to apply for a real citizenship. Hiding behind DACA to not be a real part of this country is a problem.

>uhhh jobs are fake cuz I say so! and even if they're real, they're not good jobs anyways!
could you at least try, my intellectually disabled friend? you're not supposed to shift the goal posts this early in an argument.

Why do you think Mexico is willing to take everyone back who doesn't go through the proper process of citizenship?

It's because we put a lot of the Dreamers through expensive school and they are educated and trained now. If they moved back to Mexico, they would have a great boost to their work force.

Why do you want them to be a "real" part of this country?

Because that was the original purpose of DACA however Obama, congres, and his Administration made the program way to ambiguous and now its a giant problem..

Just like Obamacare.

Chill you autistic fuck.
The man is fixing his country, you literally can't kick out all the DACAs over night and he's giving them the ability to make plans on either returning to the country of their birth or apply for citizenship, like their families should of done YEARS ago.
But at the same time, he's making CONGRESS DO THEIR JOB.
It's up to congress to fix DACA, they can either not do it or make it to a point where it works.
Either way, those who fall under the DACA will still be at risk of deportation since if the 6 month period is up, they will need to head back or be deported by ICE.
OR if a new DACA law is passed and they are not qualified or able to apply for it, they need to head back or be deported by ICE.
And yeah the /t/T_D is pretty cancerous, but they're like our retarded little brother.
Leave them the fuck alone, go back to lurking, and let them learn to shitpost properly.

Why do you support the original purpose of DACA?

It did though, they will not process any new applications. those who signed up to DACA will keep its protections for 6 months and then thats it unless congress does something.

It's over. there will no longer be executive protections for those who have already signed up in six months and no new people can sign up.

he hasn't done shit against guns and appointed a pro 2nd supreme court judge. I'm happy.

It's D&C shills. It's pretty easy to figure out that this is Trump putting congress in a position where they have to tip their hand and show some of their cards. Anyone who says "Fuck DACA, let it die" is serving the citizens. Anyone who says "Amnesty for illegals!" is betrating the citizens.

Every single member of congress now has to say one or the other and decide how their next election will go.