How does it feel to be the most privileged race?

How does it feel to be the most privileged race?

Where did I put that rope?

>struggle for the last time

Did he just imply he killed that poor kid? Because it sure as hell sounds like it.

>Murdering children

I don't get it

ITT faggots getting triggered over a joke

>That's one is for the charlottesville holocaust!
>*clumsily unzips replica katana*

So he killed the kid?

Watched a black kid learn to swim today. It was really beautiful watching a young boy struggle for the last time.

If he didn't murder him he would've struggled again when he stole his bike, and we can't have that.

Very-late-term abortions

t. can never be accused of racism cause MUH POWER+PRIVILEGE and apply benefit from affirmative action

Coming dangerously close to unironically hating niggers, Sup Forums

What's the joke?

would've been hilarious if podesta or any of his pizza pals posted this

It feels great.

My ancestors were smart enough to preserve the enviroment and today I was walking into a university that was built inside the forest, I can also study for free in there, just because I'm a native.

Life it's sweet.

come on in lad the water is fine and there's no niggers because they can't swim

that he drowned because niggers can't swim.

life is a struggle user

Whites literally have the highest suicide rates.

>

Not for me, bitches!

wn ql ctm lleva tu sangre mapuche a peru.

>joke

Must suck being a shitskin and living a constant life of struggle due to inescapable inferiority.

we need to be mass flagging all this bs for hate speech.

Please, nobody reply to this. Sage and move on

Africa is waiting. Everyone is equal there.

Nop.

Me quedo y disfruto de mi paraiso gotico araucano mientras tu vives lleno de haitianos en santiago.

>white kid learns to ride a bike
>"now you know how it feels to be a black man"

Black people really are fucking retards.

>cumskins consider this hate speech

Kek. Gotta love that privilege.

Phelps approves

What if, what if the black man goes to work tommorow and I scratch my ass all day and enjoy the gibs? No? then fuck off.

>it's just a joke bro

Jew blood libel?

You're the winrar in my book, user.

The best part of white privilege is how I can make it through an entire day without being offended by something every 30 seconds.

Don't be an idiot.
The white kid is still privileged, he didn't have to steal it first.

Literally because there is more of us. Idiot.

The white kid is privileged because unlike the black person observing him, he most likely had a father to teach him how to ride a bike.

Watched a black kid learn to file for welfare today. It was really beautiful to see a young boy struggle for the last time

But everyone ITT is offended.

>literally doesn't know how percentages work

It's so cute that black boys believe that they have a monopoly on hardship. It really speaks to their subhuman intellect.

Imagine being so weak and pathetic that when you see a little kid riding a bike, your first thought is that he's oppressing you.

I'm offended about what you're offended by. That's metaoffended and is completely different.

Are you retarded?

Why not buy one? You can get a basic one for $80
Thats only like 1 day of work

It feels pretty good. And I'm not even white. Asian privilege is the best kept secret in America, it's safe from Sjw-ism for now but there will be hell to pay once they catch wind of how good we have it

jajajaja dale

Gotcha.

This bitch is the real racist

It implies niga stole his bike.

i've noticed the struggle in life got way worse after learning the bike. getting hit by a car sucked. glad it only happened 6x and only 3x to hospital. I stopped riding bike and then started wrecking into cars with my car. more hospital. now i'm in a wheelchair. the struggle is real.

>i go there to make a harmless black joke
>or post pick related
>BANNED
>privilege

wew

Feels great

To be honest I'm impressed with Concepcion, it looks like Chile used to look like before and people as happy and productive as they were, maybe the ethno nationalists are up to something after all.

double standard much? you want to shut down entire websites cause muh white pride. fuck you shitskins. enjoy a taste of your own medicine.

Plot twist: nigger killed the white boy and stole his bike

>buying an $80 bike
*Best* case it's a 50 pound piece of shit with garbage components that will fail catastrophically in under 100 miles. Worst case the minimum wage dropout who put it together didn't know how to put wheels on properly.

Have no fear though, you can take advantage of Walmart's generous return policy on your way home from the hospital and get your $80 back.

>they is privileged and never have to work hard, the man holding me down
Honestly, people like this will use that excuse to hide behind their mediocracy and personal failures for their entire lives. That kind of mentality will always hold them back. It's like feminists blaming their lack of success on the patriarchy phantom instead of their own shortcomings and worthless women's studies degrees. A self-feeding cycle since it is easier to point a finger and cry that to actually put some work in.

"White privilege" 100% originates from quality of parenting and early childhood environment, and it doesn't exist at all for lower income European Americans.

Try to prove me wrong to any degree

Kek

Why do these people imply privilege is a bad thing again?

Yes I'm white, I had the privilege of growing up in a two parent household.
Yes I'm white, I had the privilege of growing up in a low crime neighborhood.
Yes I'm white, I had the privilege of growing with parent that WEREN'T drug addicts
Yes I'm white, I had the privilege of growing up in one of the most successful and prolific societies/culture the world has ever see because my ancestors fought tooth and nail to protect it, and they were some of the best explores and builders the world has ever seen.

White privilege SHOULD exist in white societies; its not our fault your ancestors were still living in little piss hole villages when ours were colonizing the world, it's not our fault your daddy Tyrone left you at an early age to go smoke crack, Jamal. Fuck OFF
Sincerely, t.white dude.

Embrace that privilege white boy.

underrated!

Is it fair to blame oneself and still do nothing for the economy? Don't want to be a liar now and claim competency when everyone already knows I'm the problem

The implication being that sitting on social security and food stamps with the "gib me" mentality is to struggle.

Fucking lol. Why are black people as a culture so easily manipulated?

They can't do anything but complain and critique as the Jews have empowered them to do. They produce nothing of fundamental value for a society and they never will.

White privlege doesn't exist, socioeconomic privlege does. I'm black and I'm more privleged than all my white and Asian friends because I grew up rich.

I think this is the case with "privilege" more than anything else.

All this anti-white sentiment, and then they wonder why whites are being pushed to the right.

It's great. We can fuck over other people and they still end up having a better life than they could have ever created themselves. Look at blacks in America lol, better off bix nood'ing in the US than eating mosquito burgers and sand in an AIDS ridden hellhole.

This. American blacks think they should be able to live like their favorite rappers and athletes on welfare. It is quite laughably pathetic just like all of black "culture".

>privileged
No. Successful. Yes.

Tell me more Jamal

My white ancestors gave me that privilege. Sorry if I don't feel guilty about it.

I love these kinds of statements because it only reveals the true worthlessness of blacks.

Blacks think everyone else has it easy because all they see are other people ACCOMPLISHING things. Blacks don't understand meritorious work, so they are never able to connect that these people are succeeding because they are actively doing something

Blacks have the expectation that these things should happen to them sinole because they rolled out of bed.

The $15/hr nonsense is more of the same. They can't comprehend the natural state of things is death/poverty until you do something to change that outcome

and they wonder why whites are turning on them
the absolute arrogance of brown people

Niggers struggle because they're inferior.

White privilege implies that whites are superior. Otherwise privilege is a myth.

>tfw in the black person's mind the white man can do anything he puts his mind to

WOW

TRULY

WHITE MEN ARE SO UNIQUE AND POWERFUL

WOW

STUPID FUCKING NIGGER I WILL BASH YOUR APE SKULL IN

ITIRL widespread hysteria would result if y demographic was mocking x in precisely the same tone instead of x to y as displayed in OP

>highest suicide rate
>a gear in the labor system
>dies early in life regardless because of being said gear
>zero benefits from the government
>a souless greyhound race just to fuck a fat chick
>hated by every minority and brainwashed woman for being successful regardless of the above circumstance
(((life on easy)))

Pretty good desu senpai. I dont even argue with Marxist faggots anymore. I just agree that whites have it better and I want to keep it that way.

They have no argue if you shrug and say "ok"

Is this what they think when they see a kid riding a bike? ffs, these people truly are mentally ill

Toppest Keks end in 51 today

It feels pretty good to be blessed with a high IQ.

Riding a bike was pretty fucking hard for me to learn, so I understand the sentiment.

>being this level of stupid

how the fucking hell do you even breathe?

>mfw Aryan man
>mfw homeless
>mfw I live in Houston
>mfw I barely made it through Harvey alive
>mfw i have no face

When do my white privvies kick in? No one told me I didn't have to struggle.

You left out the part where the nigger robs and kills the kid and his family that night, that's what he means by 'last time'.

why are blacks a victim in everything all of a sudden. are they exploiting the lefts retardedness? this wouldn't be a thing if the lefties didn't keep demonising white people, everyone just jumping on the band wagon now.

what really shakes my todger though is when white people say shit like "fuck white people" really you fucking retaaaaaad.

/thread