Have you fallen for the prenup meme?

Don't tell me you really believed a piece of paper woul get between the jewdiciary system and your money.

A woman is not 'expected' to shop, cook,, clean, or any of that shit. She might and can, but its not her job.

Free ride's over, SWM.

Bump. Sup Forums falls for the prenup meme like flies for shit.

>5 Apr 2016

kys

but it is, retard. career women end up being miserable

Ah, Britain, the land of the inbred and the home of the cucked.

Don't worry as long as you keep cat food with you, you won't die alone useless mindless thot.

Just another example of the system only working for the rich and fuck everyone else.

My bf is set to probably inherit several million from a lawsuit from people crashing into him. She it certainly does help, I actually like the idea of being able to have the money so he can do what he wants skill wise and I don't have to work for some jew and I can spend all of my time supporting him and hopefully we can run a business instead.

I want him to know I don't care about the money and I want to do everything in my power to legally define everything as his because I love him and trust him and I think alimony and all that is a mortal sin.

>I HAVE A VAGINA PLS GIFF ATENTION
You know how we roll here, post your tits or GTFO

literally something like 4 out of tens of thousands of prenups get over turned each year. This is propaganda.

how do you know it's not a gay user?

>Piece of paper says women gets everything you own.
>Completely legal and valid. Everyone follows it.

>Piece of paper says woman has to not be a total cunt to her husband.
>No one follows it. Completely invalid because reasons.

really makes you think

>courts will ignore a legal agreement between two parties that consented to that agreement
So how is that possible? How can a legal system be that cucked?

The British aren't inbred, communist swine.

>British "law".

This is why I have gone full MGTOW.

If you do marry, marry a Eastern European, Iranian or Oriental.

>Say one thing.
>Mean the opposite.

Am I retarded, or does that sentence not really make sense?

Someone break this down for me, it's probably a simple distinction.

I think if you actuallyget a prenup you are killing the marriage right there. Divorce is not an option. If you believe it is and even plan for it, you're creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Married for 10 years, come at me bro

You can' be gay and be concerned about mortal sins, especially when you are one.

Well, they feel like it, and laws are just words written on paper, right? We can just not pay attention to them and do something else, like invalidate men's financial protections so we can VAMPIRE THEIR LIFE'S WORK OUT OF THEM.

And what of it? Does law expires?

Very easy. If the agreement or part of it is against any of the existing laws it is null and woid. Here it works exactly this way - while it is possible to have such agreement it should be fair, divide things equally and without any "if"'s.

Getting married is for chumps, I have literally no idea why retards keep doing it

The vaginal jew screams in pain as she sues alimony from you

Or you could just not get a divorce

Im a transgirl.

Whoa man how could nobody have thought of that until now
#mindblown

That's a good point. Who cares about "laws" and "justice" and shit like that? What really matters here are feelings

I don't know how it works in Russia, but here we have the right to own property

>I have literally no idea why retards keep doing it
Because they are told that it's mandatory. On top of that they want the tax breaks.

A lot of wives will claim they signed the document under duress, or if you don't fit into the abusive husband narrative they can claim they didn't fully understand the document when it was signed. Easy grounds for feminist judges to throw out your prenup.

or marry early when you're both broke. then whatever you have later in life, you have earned together.

men and women shoudl both be married by the time they are 25. prenups are a concern only for old fags

anybody who fell for the marriage jew and vaginal jew deserves it. the roasties on Sup Forums spend all their time making threads about white babies to trick the retard thirsty beta virgins into being desperate enough to marry them.

instead of marrying a used up roastie that's going to divorce you why not stop the flow of unlimited adult migrants who have 10 children each and live on your tax money? cause the roasties on Sup Forums don't benefit from that. they need your alimony

exactly this. once she gets bored or the relationship goes sour then she'll be plotting how to get that money cause she deserves it for all her hard work where she spent his money and he took care of her. the only skill women have is making excuses and rationalizing why they're entitled to your money, property, attention, position, status, or anything else due to their vagina power

Where did I say that I didn't want to see your tits just because youre a tranny cunt? Dont forget to post your feminine dick as well. Cheers

That's not full MGTOW

lel. Enjoy your legalized robbery

It works like this more or less everywhere. The property aquired in marriage is divided equally between ex wife and husband. The law states that the agreement is possible, unless it does "significant infringement of rights of one of the paries". What is the "significant infringement of rights" is decided by a judge, usually it is anything which significantly deiviates from 50/50. So it is possible to write in the agreement that you would left with a flat and the wife with an country house, if they cost more or less equally, but that's all.
tl;dr: not any agreement is legal and has consequences in the eyes of the law, even if it is underwritten by both parties. The things work this way in many countries, there's nothing strange about the UK.

So what happens if you never share assets, and your wife worked full time the whole marriage? Will a judge still try to give her your assets?

What happens if you take all your money out of the bank before you sign anything? Will they try and throw you in jail?

Who is forcing you to get a divorce?

I don't want the money. I want him.
He's always been there for me and he helps me and we fixed each other.
Money has no value to me.
Him being there is everything.
I'm lost without him.
I can't fail him ever because he needs me.
If he grew to hate me or died out something, I'd rather just be dead than be without him.
He's my other half and without him I'm nothing.

yes

yes

nothing matters beside her feels and entitlement to your property. they will say you owe her money and if you don't pay then they'll put you in jail. hell, you can divorce her while you're poor and then when you're rich 10 years later she can take you to court and get money off you. women are the ultimate subhuman jew in society. the only reason why people don't obviously hate and murder women is cause mother nature requires them and deceived men into thinking with their dick

just another reminder to never get married
>Yes goy, sign this legal agreement with massive negative consequences upon termination an "no fault" status, where the other party can terminate it at will, without reason. You get a few tax breaks come on goy!

Divorces can be filed unilaterally, you know.

I did, because I thought that a contract was a contract. Same reason I supported gay marriage, just let anyone sign any contract, who cares. Looks like I got JEWED.

are you retarded?
One person can acquire the divorce, without input form the other person

it's a woman so obviously they're retarded. her little brain just thinks you won't get divorced if you man up and if you do get divorced it's your fault for not making her happy and being man enough

You would have to have a pretty shit lawyer to not be able to defend a prenub. Maybe if you are stuck in some libcuck city with corrupt was judges, but anywhere sane will respect a contract forged between two adults.

Insecure childless people are the most worried about divorce. Why are you fretting over women and marriage if you don't trust women or marriage? Remain single if you are one of these people.

Don't marry a women that will divorce you

Yeah honestly I wouldn't trust women. I feel very alienated from them. So many of them have grown up incredibly privileged and taught that they deserve everything for nothing. They are manipulative psychopaths. Then there ate the pathetic beta males who enable their behavior. All the courts are in their favor and men have no rights. They could repeatedly get pregnant with your child and abort it and laugh in your face and there's nothing you can do about it. I'd say almost all women now are this way and its getting worse with sjws and feminists.

I mean I wasn't a bad person before estrogen, but now on it, I connect to everything and I can feel it's pain. And for women to connect spiritually with the world like that and hurt people especially those they love is the literal definition of evil.

One of my relatives got screwed because a judge "wanted to do the right thing." Sure he could have pursued the case, and spending even more shekels and further wrecking himself emotionally, but he decided to end the damage. And this is exactly why this bullshit happens, they know that decent people have real lives to get back to, so they just hang out in the sewer. And yes, this was in San Francisco.

Whoa man, I was just about to marry this girl who I know wants to divorce me but your advice made me reconsider.
#lifelessons

so not even pre nups can protect you from cuckoldry.

either way she is getting her beta bucks and her alpha fux

This.

If you marry you minus well stick your head in a guillotine

>being so much of a pussy to not carry on with a won lawsuit

So your a guy with a mental illness?
Interesting

it happens because men let it
let a couple greedy women and judges end up dead, that shit will change real quick

Wasn't a lawsuit, was a little more complicated, but technically he was in the right. In the end, fuck it.

It is not hard to tell if a woman is shit tier before you marry her

are adulterous women (cuckolders) punished in Russia? I see cossacks beat Femen demonstrators. Please let it be so.

You have no way to tell if she'll become shit later

>female brain
just fuck off you stupid roastie bitch. women are the least trustworthy thing on this planet. even nigger trash can be trusted more than roasties.

No one goes into a marriage believing they will get divorced in the first place.
christ you're retarded

I dont think Im going to get married.
Its too much of a risk. There is no reason we can live committed lives together without doing some kike ceremony and getting the law involved.

Girls dont go from good to shit
People just fail to see the warning signs

>2017
>Still not pretending to apply for a marriage license and putting on a fake ceremony for your gf

All they really want is the wedding and to wear the dress anyway.

dailymail is the worst paper, stop citing that crap

there is this thing in game theory called defection, really fucks up people's best laid plans.

Just look at marriage like you would ANY OTHER contract.

>lose half your shit upon contract termination
>possible financial payments even after the divorce
>partner can end the contract at will without your agreement
>partner can end the contract without any reason
>benefits: a few tax breaks

Oy veyyy lets die out together goyim

No. You can't do absolutely nothing. Even more, you'll be automatically considered a father of a child born by your wife during 300 days after the divorce, will have to pay alimonies to the mother, and will have to spend quite a few time in the courts in order to refute it with a DNA probe.

And even DNA in some cases won't help, for example if the wife can prove somehow that you consciously recognized paternity of the child, knowing that you are not the father.

>Girls dont go from good to shit
Obviously they do
>warning signs
Literally all people have the potential to do wrong. This is exactly why this "warning sings" meme keeps living on.
>girl does wrong
>see mane I told you about that time she entered by the exit but you didn't listen

Wtf is up with American law and why aren't divorces decided with a lawsuit in a court?

girls were never good. from the story of genesis where the whore eve fucked the snake to modern times you're filthy trash. there's a reason why you never added to any civilization in history and were always subjugated by men. you're incapable of doing anything by yourself like going and making your own shitty civilization somewhere and you're also a parasite who leeches off men. now you're trying to kill the host so you're getting killed in response

if you have enough money to set up a trust in your name, do it before marriage
if you don't, don't marry

trusts are pretty ironclad because (((they))) make money off managing them, if there was a reason to uphold prenups maybe they would

is there mandatory child support? is there common law marriage?

can you avoid this by not marrying but having a long term relationship with the woman or will the Russian courts deem this to be marriage?

will Russian courts/law enforce child support obligations made by foreigners in a foreign country on someone living in Russia?

>Obviously they do
I have never seen it happen
I have seen plenty of guys marry shit tier women that act surprised when they get a divorce

Prenups work fine if they are notarized by 2 different lawyers (1 for each spouse). Otherwise 1 side (almost always the wife) can scream duress.

I always love that.

>Women are equal to men in every aspect!

You're going to have to provide your own food, clothing and shelter from now on.

>Tee hee. I'm just a girl.

(((((((((((((HOW I WONDER))))))))))))))

This wasn't a divorce, also my relative inherited a hell of a mess. If the person before him had taken care of the legalities correctly, the entire thing could have been avoided. But to answer your question, I think feminists have given us the worst of both worlds. Women work AND get your money if they decide to divorce you, no fault. Meaning that if they start dating a guy at their workplace because you're "boring" they get your money. Supposedly Sweden is different, women are educated and in the workforce, so they're expected to provide for themselves. No husband's money in divorces. Here, they get to work AND steal from their husbands. Feminists...

>wagecucks are miserable
>NEET women are happy
No shit.

Imagine you're married to your (dried up roastie) soulmate and she decides to leave, and the courts decide your prenup doesn't count because reasons. It would truly be an insane situation, where you have no recourse, your own wife is robbing you and the government enforces it.

It's like that one Conan story where he comes to an impasse with the judge, and has to kill him and run when he realizes he can't submit to such an unreasonable institution.

I wouldn't hold it against any man for going full Sam Hyde.

For it to be accepted and notarized it has to surrender at least half the stuff to the woman, defeating the point of making a prenup in the first place.

if you weren't a roastie desperate to trick men into marrying somebody else in your sisterhood then you would be talking about how the men were shitty and they needed to man up. instead you're here trying to lie and trick men you pretend the women just were bad to begin with

you also try and lay the blame on men instead of the whore women too cause the men should've just picked better. women have no responsibility or fault when they're abusing laws to destroy men. it's always the men's fault!

dumb roastie

You got shitty lawyers then.

except a judge can't arbitrarily render a legal contract null and void because he thinks it is unfair

>I have never seen it happen
So you didn't went to college.

>NEET women are happy
no they aren't. women are incapable of satisfaction without social approval of others. the only thing that makes women happy is trying to show off her social status and being better than other women. the women kill themselves cause they can't get the ultimate trophy of an attractive wealthy husband so they quit life. it's like quitting a game where you'll never unlock the best achievements or reach the level of others. women are shit.

What woman can be trusted not to divorce you? Aside from a woman traumatized by religion I can't think of any.

Mandatory child support until 18yo. 25% of all income for one child, 33% for two. It's regardless of is there an legal marriage or no, everything can be proven by DNA. Add support of the mother until the child is 3 years old.

Yes, property division can be avoided if you are not oficially married, at leat now, there've been some discussions about changing this. Also gifts are not divided too, so you can write your mother in the deed and she would gift it to you.

I don't know how they would enforce it. Doubt it. But the woman can enforce it in a foreign country if she wants, getting a visa and an finding an attorney is really not that hard.

Lawfag here.

This article is a pure load of bullshit. The case of Radmacher v Granatino in 2010 means now that assuming you've followed some basic steps your prenuptial agreement is essentially guaranteed to be upheld by the court to the letter, unless it would leave the other partner in a state of complete destitution or prejudice the interests of any child of the family.

The UK Law Commission has even set out draft legislation that will straight up create a completely contractually binding regime of "qualifying marital agreements".

This is not 1965. Look at cases like Luckwell v Limita in 2014. There a man £200,000 in debt with a wife who had an income of £51K a year was given a £900,000 property in London to live in and his debts paid off. The entire thing is not quite as rigged as MGTOW faggots like to pretend it is.

The UK has traditionally been very generous to treacherous slags from across the world, giving London the reputation of "divorce capital of the world". That is now changing. Pre-nuptials are far more effective than they were even 8 years ago. Courts will enforce them. Just disclose all of your wealth to the other party, get independent legal advice, sign a statement saying you understand everything, do it at least 28 days prior to your marriage and make sure to review it every so often.

TL;DR - Fuck off newfags.

oh boy

there is automatically a prenup in my country whether you want it or not. if you specify nothing it goes to the default marriage contract when you divorce. if you want something else you must specify what you want.

Well technically they could, but then it would just go to another judge who would be like, "lol fuck off retard."

Here's a little redpill for ya.
Almost if not all religion in this world continuously warns about the deception of women and their psychotic nature...How do you explain that roastie?

FAMILYKEKS BTFO

You left out the part where you continue a tradition your ancestors have been doing for 10,000 years. And the part where you raise your children in a household with an explicit sense of permanence, commitment, union, and family.

>it was bad, but it's better i promise. just get married and lose only half of everything instead of the 80% it was before
lawfag here? more like
>roastie here