One drop

Can you actually make "bleached" kids with a mixed girl? At what point are they white? Seems to me you either accept phenotypic features at some point, or you assign various Marks of Cain to each race that can never be altered.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
lmgtfy.com/?q=recessive genes
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 fucking drop nigger lover

fair enough

4/5ths white = white
If the one drop rule were true, then we are all jews.

Everyone one earth has some small percentage of nigger in them. We all migrated from africa after all.

One thing you'll create for sure is a mulatto who will suffer his entire life because of lack of proper identity.

wait does everyone have some level of Jewish admixture in their genome? or are you referring to Biblical lineage?

I was in her same class in Essex lol. She's actually nice.

If you had a child with a girl like that, I guess he'd look pretty white.

bro what did she smell like. she looks like she smells like flower soup

Most white people have some jewish admixture, and often things that would suprise you, like east asian and indian. Racial purity is a myth, and no, that is not a reason to give up on the white race. It should actually be encouraging.

So most Latinos are white ?

Something more extreme than the Nuremberg laws.

Octoroons are still fucked up.

If you got pink nipples, you're white.

Unironically yes. Latinos are just a hybrid spaniards/native americans. Most latinos are not metizos. The latinos you can visually spot as being a different race, are actually the minority of latinos.

If the kid is born just as white as you and with clear caucasian traits, yeah, I'd say it's white.

It's rare, though.

This is why white supremacy fails as an ideology. It is inherently flawed as a purity spiral starts immediately. Everyone casting everyone else out of the in-group because they're not 'white' enough to meet an arbitrary standard.

>british
>white
>irish
>white
>slavs
>white
>italians
>white

It never ends. It's self-defeating and idiotic. Focus on individual behavior and beliefs instead. Stuff that can actually be quantified.

95% and you must reject and deny any non white ancestry you have

You don't want your kids in the center of the bell curve logo

This nigger did

Which of the people in this video do you think are white?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCc1N52zSLg

This should be made into law.
>Nipple's Law

You can bleach non-white women, but the kids will never be white.

This. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level

OP is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

MODS

How is that even possi- oh, oh my

Hes probably not the father

Yes but it's seldom worth the risk, ods are your "bleached" children will just get knocked up by another nigger undoing any progress that was made. Why do you think there are so many light skinned black?

>American flag
>shitblood nigger DNA
Every time

individual behavior is not really useful for nations though since different generations will behave different from their parents and when you are bringing in a bunch of the top level foreigners from low iq places their kids will probably not be the same level of outlier as their parents were

takes like 5 consecutive bleaching to get the black out, assuming one doesn't bang an african and make it go backwards

>1.9% non-human dna
>but its that 0.4% african dna that makes them a nigger
If white people can be this stupid, then what is the point of racial purity anyways?

yes, goes surprisingly fast.
A Middle-aged lady I know around here shares the same passion for white men as her mother and daughter. They are originally pitch-blac (her mother that is). She is Mulatto, lighter than Obongo, her daughter is even whiter than OPs pic and her kids in turn look like perfect Italians.

3 generations tops.

Of course you'll still end up running into the problem of figuring out who's "white" enough to join the movement. Racial purity is subjective at best. The Mediterraneans are an open question.

Was it weird seeing her nude on tv? Did you jack off to her?

You are black, Ticinofag. t. Tonibler Maria De Conti
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African mixture.
Mediterraneans and Balkans not being White is closed long time ago

Yeah, don't tell him that though. Neither have blonde hair yet the kid has blonde hair.

>You are black, Ticinofag. t. Tonibler Maria De Conti
Good thing that Im not from here but from Germany.
Im just scouting the country for the coming surprise-Anschluss.

Cool video.
It is kinda weird that they ALL have 1-2% Jewish Ancestry no ? So, random, no matter where in the Latino world they are from. Dominica, El Salvador, Colombia, Mexico. Quite odd actually. Had no idea there were that many Jewish people in Latin America.

Now I understand why almost all the Latinos I know say they are white.

We just need to purge the "natives".

One Drop, race traitors.

One drop (of White blood) and they are White

2 to 3 generations of white on mixed, even less so in some cases if the original black person already had a large chunk of white in em to begin with

Its retarded, genetics are, by their nature, sloppy. Some Europeans carry up to 4% neanderthal dna. Neanderthals were not human beings, so by these guys logic, those europeans are not human beings. The problem is, that is factually wrong, they are still humans despite carrying 4% of another species dna. If society percieves a person as white, then they are white, that is the most significant factor when it comes to overall behavior.

Not even Hitler himself believed in the 1 drop rule.

One drop rule exists for a reason. Look at Brittany Venti. She's only 1/8th black, and yet she still looks completely nonwhite.

Bleaching doesn't work. That's what they tried to do in Brazil, and all they did was end up with a ton of miscegenated indistinguishable mystery meat. It was the whites who got bred out, not the niggers.

>If society percieves a person as white, then they are white
t. Argentina 2.0
Don't confuse pale untermenschen with Whites

>he actually thinks that cant happen
>what are recessive genes

>at what point are they white

Never

He believed in it when it came to negro blood though. Had he knew that the Jews are part negro, he would have listen to Rosenberg and purged every single non-Germanic

> unassigned
> nonhuman

Jesus christ Americunts are thick.

Take a glass of clean water. Take some chocolate milk. Mix them. At what point does the liquid become clean and clear again?

You have your answer

Enlighten me

>novalny bot is retarded

surprise! surprise!

>MODS
lmfao

lmgtfy.com/?q=recessive genes

not exactly scientific

It's a spectrum. The less white, the less IQ.

One drop is a safe bet

Bleaching can work but requires an organized structure to do so.

Don't allow Black/hispanic/asian/non white males to breed.
for this the work we need to purge the black male.

White male Breeds eligible non white woman
He should also have a white woman to breed to preserve white bloodlines.

If mixed child is male kill it
if female then raise and train it to be obedient to white master.
when old enough give her to another white male who is part of the program so she can breed
a female child for the next stage of bleaching

repeat the process for about 10-15 generations
keep careful track of the relations of said subject to prevent inbreeding.

R8

Skin is white:)

>yfw I unironically spent $200 just so I could post it on Sup Forums

>yfw not an amerimutt, but a pureblood

>yfw whiter than Europeans in the current year who are in my age demographic

I already came.

I believe asians are comparable in that regard (jews too)

You can make white americans...You can even make Aryans americans. For sure.

Spray the inside of your car with shit. Then try to clean it off for the rest of your life. It will always smell like shit and you will know it was there.

But yes exactly correct.

Gender has nothing to do with it you literal retard.
Im conviced you people are shills, pretending to be violent idiots in order to turn people off of the idea of saving the white race.
Heres your (you) you faggot piece of shit, kill yourself.

Good point, but spaniards are part black mongrels, so edit them out. Serbs are part south asian (so part abo) to the oven they go

100% Juan

And Italoshits being part black and part jew is not news either.
South/Southeast of Alps = mongrel

HYBRID VIGOR!!!!!

Only within your own overarching group, like caucasians for example.

>0.1% Ashkenazi
GAS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE

wonder how long it took you to find that many blue-eyed abominations

>Obligatory milk chocolate joke

A-am I white?

A literal Mongel

Mongrels are an abomination

>real Europeans are feminine looking twinks

Thank god I'm American

False, we came from the Balkans
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

better get your genome sequenced because you may be in for an unpleasant surprise...

>Slav subhuman Mongol rape baby telling us who is and is not white

Mongrel or Mongol?

>0.1% Atlantean
BACK TO THE OCEAN YOU FUCKING SEA NIGGER

More like hybrid nigger.

I'm black and agree 100% with you. Nothing good comes from racmixing.

I am not an Amurican mongrel so it's OK. No long lost nigger or Indian ancestors.

They all have the same nose except for the bearded guy.

99.8%... ouch, sorry to hear that

Instead of Native American you have sand nigger in you.

From racemixing with you maybe.

With Oreos

>doctor thought she wasn't mine

Whoa, it's almost like people expect parents to look like their children or something! How unprogressive!

As soon as you lose blue eyes you are no longer white

wtf whites are transparent?

A nigger is a nigger

>no long lost nigge-
>north african
>mongolian
U wot m8?

This is actually pretty accurate.

I have chocolate pepperoni nipples. Farewell, brothers.

>mostly southern european
>middle eastern

You are probably swarthy.

But I got Pink nipples but am West Asian.

Depends on the potency of the bleacher. For example, I could breed a negress out of the congo and the kids would look damn near white, while some white guy with weak cuck genes could breed with a 3/4 negress and still have the progeny looking distinctively African.