American Horror Sotry "Cult" Goes After 4 Chan And Donald Trump

Hollywood goes extra full SJW in the new season of American Horror Story.

>Opens with a scene of a mad white boy in his basement humping the TV as trump wins election

>White boy then smears cheetos all over his face while chanting "USA"

> Main storyline revolves around 2 dikes raising a fag kid

>Insinuates trump is running a clown nazi cult

>Depicts white men as running around assaulting niggers, spics, fags, and sand niggers daily

>Mentions 4 chan as a bunch of basement dwelling white men.

THIS MUST BE STOPPED!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JP9rlDXhDhU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off.

I'm hoping the dyke side story wont sideline the show too much. I like the actor who's cast as the cult leader. I think he does a fair job. I'm also not really surprised to see someone capitalize on all those clown sightings.

Lol.. must be a flop if they are here shilling

It feels more satirical than you think, though. The main character said

>The only person I trust is Rachel Maddow

and she drives a prius. I feel like it's making fun of both sides of the political spectrum and that they're both taking this way too seriously.

Piss off. It did a good job making fun of both sides.

"I'm with Her" cries about CNN not giving a Trigger Warning before the election results. I haven't laughed that hard since Bill Clinton removed the PALs from the Lancers.

I'm okay with people thinking Sup Forums is basement dwellers, it'll be a real shock when the day of the rope comes

this, I had an extremely hard time telling if it was satirical or not.

That was my impression as well. The last two have jumped the shark, esp the whole lady Gaga promotion.

cool, sounds like must watch tv

This, also the circus one was also shit. I liked the witchy poo one

I'll still try it out.
Roanoke ended up being hilarious, despite appearing to want to push an agenda.

>black guy is so entitled he expects the cops to wait on him hand and foot
>despite all attempts to appease him he still cries racism every time something happens that he doesn't like
>black mother kidnaps her kid that she lost custody on, puts her in danger, and murders her husband
>the whole time is blaming everyone else despite being obviously psychotic
It ended up being pretty good overall so maybe Cult will be funny as well.

>Shilling this hard
Hello faggot intern.

>This movie is a visualization of Sup Forums greentext
The filth has breached containment

My normie parents love this show but absolutely hated the last season with lady gaga

K. Have you watched it? I pirated it.

I thought it was hilarious

>THIS MUST BE STOPPED!!
fuck off dude

I have never,I mean NEVER wastes a second of my life watching that boring show
>American
>""""""''""horror story """"""""""""

surely you dont mean for us to go after rupert murdoch? should i aim my loic at all off murdoch's dns?

OP is a blue checkmark twitter faggot trying to falseflag

The trypophobia stuff legit bothered me. I've been struggling with this phobia since I first saw the one of the notorious trigger images, not surprisingly, on Sup Forums, 8 years ago.

Yes it has been bothering me for 8 years. I wish I was making this up.

But in a way this show made the whole phobia seem kind of stupid to me when I saw le triggered dyke being an annoying cunt about it all. It made me want to not be like her.. Although the images did actually made my skin itch and prevented me from sleeping last night. I probably won't be watching the show because of this. Crazy to think a show can physically affect me like this... I'm sure it must be the same for people with legit clown phobias, or claustrophobia. It sounds like phobias are going to be a recurring theme in this show.

This is my take too.

I just wish they'd get our side more accurate. Clown cult? Maybe they thought nobody would believe frog cult?

Stopped? Why? The left is making fools of themselves - never interrupt your enemy why making a mistake

Are you freakin' kidding me? The meltdown from both "sides" when the first trailer was released was gold. Talk about living rent-free in peoples' heads. I love chaos.

America went to shit so fast lol

Nobody cares about kike stuff.

This, if they underestimate us we'll win easily.
Same if they waste billions of dollars on making grown men look at us shitposting for hours and trying to influence an Ainese bucket-fishing website that you post onto to draw the attention of the gods, not realizing they're the ones influenced the most until they switch and become nazis.

>liberals spend the past 20 years all but implementing mandatory interracial breeding camps
>"haha guys just be a centrist" now that the Overton window has been shifted to center on Mao

Sounds pretty fucking awesome to me. I wish his election actually led to a clown cult running around killing people for lulz

>Ratings are down
>Make a show with Sup Forums in it.
>Go to Sup Forums and tell them it is trashing them
>Sup Forums goes and watches the show.
>Ratings go up.

Good goy...

Good Lord, TV is still on TV?

Is it worth a watch or not? I said before the only one's I watched were the one with the house and the one where they're in a mental hospital. Yay or nay?

Give me your verdict.

but the new season has a link to the freak show season

"The most fulfilling moment of my life was when Lena Dunham retweeted me. I gained 6000 followers that day." when she said that I fucking laughed out loud

>implying anyone on Sup Forums watches cable tv

shoo shoo AHS producers & writers
>in all fields

>white people murdering people
>AMERICAN HORROR
>black people murdering people
>CHICAGO/OAKLAND/DETROIT

I once saw a black lady stab the fuck out of a Mexican lady at a bus stop. Shit did not even make the news around here in the East Bay.

which has more staying power:
Sup Forums
or
every fx series

torrent it retard

you seriously think anyone here is paying for this shit? I don't even have cable

i think theyre using the whole clown thing because 1all those clown sightings and 2the whole campaign and election was a huge circus and sideshow

have you taken acid, on it, a bunch of gross holes have scared the shit out of me before. i looked it up and it reminded me of how gross it can be. dont look at the images if you have it lol

i would say to not be a pussy and everytimw your brain is making you freak, just go right up to it andtouch thw holes, take a deep breath. do this everytime if you actually want to be a better person and not wallow in pity

this the second time ive seen you shill this idea on Sup Forums unlike you extremist leftist fucks we dont give two shits what some jew fag thinks, we can laf at ourselves, infact Sup Forums is satire. wake up and stop trying to shill us into lame ddos bullshit. you know nothing about the chans and how we work. not a god damn thing. now please piss off back to your safe space.

its never too late my bozo bro. MAKE AMERICA FEAR CLOWNS AGAIN

calling attention to the problem is racist

kys

Clowns scare me stiff

>>White boy then smears cheetos all over his face while chanting "USA"
So it's not a tan but cheeto dust.

I have seen this photo a lot. Were there really a bunch of worms in there somebody had to pull out? Or is this is a shop?

you first!

neck yourself, no one gives a fuck about this shitty ass teenie weenie show. hurensohn.

Yeah. Worms and maggots had to crawl out

It's a shop m8.

Pretty sure that's fake, but there are jigger removal videos/pics that are almost just as bad, if not worse because they're real

we need some AHS pepes!!

>watch the scene
>You're afraid, we're not

Tell us that after you stop literally shaking.

Yep, I've seen those. Wayyy worse than this picture. I thought people being afraid of holes was a joke. This is a real thing? Jesus Kitty Christ, LOL.

like this?
youtu.be/JP9rlDXhDhU

Both sides, huh Nazi?

Cultural Marxists are getting mighty desperate. Don't worry, though. We are winning. At times it may see futile, but that only makes us stronger. And closer to final victory in the war for our )western) society.

Both sides? Heil Hitler today, Nazi?

same

Remember how shocked they were when we found the HWNDU flag in the woods in Tennessee? Wait until we show up in full clown regalia with machetes, knowing where every one of them is.

This is now a spiderman thread! POST YOUR BEST

Joke's on you; I'm not even in your country legally and I really don't give a fuck which Jewish puppet is running it.

I'm just here, making Benjamins, running illegal cheese (not a euphemism, I smuggle illegal cheese) across state lines.

Sounds like an interesting glimpse into the full blown derangement of the Alt Left.

This is the "reality" they inhabit. A reality of paranoia and imagined oppression at the hands of... what? Internet trolls? Straw men? The constitution? Democracy?

First season was OK. Second season was shit. Stopped at third season after she killed that guy with rape.

Wait, the whole fucking season is about Sup Forums's "cult" or they just mention it? Wow, either way, ((they)) are getting desperate. Normies will swallow it up.

>>>The only person I trust is Rachel Maddow
>
>and she drives a prius.

Compared to having trump fans literally hump the TV and smear cheeto paste on themselves.... this show sounds like it was written by legit leftist nutjobs who drive priuses and only trust rachel maddow

>this is called the darkweb, it's where all the really cool chans are?

What did she mean by this?

>>liberals spend the past 20 years all but implementing mandatory interracial breeding camps

What are modern college campuses for $500 alex

this
no one cares about this
they are trying to pick a fight with trump supporters and 4chins to boost ratings

sounds like an accurate depiction of Sup Forums's community. what? you expected fine gentlemen sipping tea or something?

kek

can't wait till someone uploads it.

lol @ the obvious faggot shilling this show
you stand out like a nigger at a graduation ceremony.

FPBP

Show is for fat housewives anyway. Who gives a shit.

You have no idea. One girl in the show about has a heart attack because CNN did not give trigger warnings before the election announcement. In another scene a white man walks up to the dykes and throws coffee on them for being dykes. The same white man then goes up to mexicans and calls them wetbacks and they beat him. Its an SJW shit fest.

>American Horror Story
>Isn't actually scary
What the fuck is the point? Fucking Channel Zero was scarier and it was based on a story made by the evil being known as "Sup Forums" all while being made on a shoestring budget.

Boy, these Hollywood writers sure are upset :^)

yes

*sips tea*

I enjoyed the episode very much... as a comedy and will catch the next episode. Did not enjoy all the previous seasons. I want a horror series - something scary - not a gorey soap opera.

If you can't see that this is satire, then you genuinely have autism.

Simple.. dig a fucking hole in the backyard at 7121 Lonzo St, Tujunga, CA 91042 under the pizza

the attempt try and equate trump voters to killer clowns is creepier than the show itself, when the clown hysteria was at its peak people were forming groups to go clown hunting in the woods with guns

This season is going to be fucking gold.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm

yeah this totally sounds like satire

wtf is wrong with you cucks?