She has a point

she has a point...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you have any idea how many thousands of people in the government are waking up and working 12+ hours a day on only the hurricane

and they do this so the President isnt stuck handling only one issue

So true s m h

>YOU'RE LITERALLY THE ANTICHRIST
She sounds like a sane and well informed person.
Trump just wants to end DACA because he hates mexican kids, and he tweeted about it because he loves hurricanes.
#resist

says a woman.
sage

Hold on a minute, let me go check that public service that tracks and predicts hurricane paths for the people known as the National Hurricane Center.

Let me also take this time to remind everyone about how Obama cut the funding to this very vital public service for whatever reason, probably to help pay for his other policies. Thanks Obama, you care so much about southern blacks!

Drumph is a pedo that's why Sup Forums loves him

>LITERALLY THE ANTICHRIST

It's really hard to find somewhere to escalate to after 18 months of "literal hitler" without sounding (more) insane.

Why do you pathetic neets want to bully Mexicans and muslims fucking white Devils

Because these 30+ million deadbeats cost more than 600 billion USD a year.

These white bois are mad because we are taking there women thats why

1) I'm not white
2) illegal aliens are criminals
3) the USA has laws. EVERYONE needs to follow those laws. Even Mexicans.

No she doesn't. Not unless you are a naive child that doesn't understand how a government works.

In order to think she had a point you would have to over simplify, massively over simplify, the peripheral issues and lie to yourself about the core issues the elected government promised to persue.

>any time a tropical storm comes the government has to stop everything and wait

no

Beaner removelism increasing and natural disasters hitting nigger-beaner-cuck infested areas...is Kek at work here?

/thread

i hope this hurricane wipes out miami lol

It's just a hurricane. No one's really in a panic here in S FL. We know what to expect and what to do.
Hell I think it's just going to be a measly three when it gets here as well. Nothing too big.

I bet Drumpf is directing those hurricanes to Texas and Florida to kill undocumented immigrants!

What if he actually is using HAARP? /areguy/

>Trump should solely be in charge of hurricanes

fucking why

>Don't Adestroy Cdreamers' Adreams

What did she mean by this?

did you miss the news? HAARP is under serbian controll now and we're using it against the croats to make them depressed.

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE AND ALL YOU'RE DOING IS POINTLESSLY REPLYING TO PRESIDENTIAL ON TWITTER YOU ARE LITERALLY TRASH

Dear God! How dare the President do more than one thing at once, multitasking is a woman's ability!! This sexist appropriation must not go unpunished!!!

>Trump is incompetent and should not be president
>wtf Trump isn't micromanaging the response to the hurricane and is instead letting the more knowledgeable people he delegated that task to handle it? literally Hitler

I really wish more people would see that he is probably one of the most constitutional and professional presidents the US has had in a long time, leaving legislation to congress as it is meant to be, leaving disaster management to those who know what they are doing, etc.

how does this literal nobody get a gazillion likes and retweets with a meaningless, angry tantrum tweet like this?

She can stop the hurricane, it's easy, follow this simple eclectic moves:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ

lmao I was thinking the same thing, she is that fucking empty headed she can't even think up an acronym using four common letters

Well how can we worry about the storm that's about to hit in 8 days when we're still cleaning up the shitstorm that happened 8 years ago (Obama)?

>Congress sticks to a schedule
>WTF FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>The President goes out to give hope to people whose lives were ruined by a storm
>WTF FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>Same things going to happen to Florida
Im sure you can catch onto the trend

Illegal Aliens do more damage and cost way more. than a hurricane .Thousands have been killed by Illegals. So STFU

Never underestimate how eager leftists are to virtue signal