Rev Up those Holohoax pics/documents

Trying to convince my friend the holocaust is fake
I've talked about how the (((gas chambers))) are fake because the doors are wood compared to real gas chambers , the jews affinity for the number "6 million" years before the holocaust, how it's entirely based on hearsay , etc and I'm still being called an idiot. I need concrete facts Sup Forums! He must learn!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html
youtu.be/YuAAjrbbBiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need you guys rn

(((We)))'re working on making it illegal.

Fuck you you stolen land faggot. The truth will come for you soon

>t. Abdul Al-Goatfucker

Truth-lover*

All of my holohoax pics are mysteriously gone from my laptop, very suspicious. Now I have nothing to dump

Bump. Another element is practicality and logistics. Why was it that the most efficient machine-like organization carried out the most inefficient slaughter in history? Traveling people thousands of miles, just to ship them a thousand more miles to be gassed by an extremely expensive toxin that doesn't kill easily. Also, ask him why they shaved their heads and tattooed them before gassing them? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Another thing to consider is that the only "extermination camps" we're in Poland and all were discovered by the red army, i.e., masters of propaganda. Why weren't there any extermination camps in Germany? Why was every camp found by American and British troops a labor camp? Really makes you think.

This. I said this to my friend and he says "Oh you're an expert on toxins now". You don't need to be an expert to smell horseshit from a thousand miles away.

Maybe stop being retarded and apologize to your "friend". Beg them to stay your friend and promise you'll stop acting retarded

But then again, if they had Ziklon gas in the camps for gassing clothes to kill lice, then they must have had gas chambers for clothes.
Oh, wait!

Because the Nazis hid the whole thing from the German public. Even the Wehrmacht were unaware of such happenings

Imagine my shock that the naysayers in this thread so far is a jew and a leaf. Really makes you think

Another thing is that there wasn't extra zyklon B in any of the extermination camps verses the work camps. Considering how much it would have taken to kill that many people, this is wholly inexplicable. They should have had orders of magnitude more Zyklon B if they were murdering people by the million with it.

ask he think the germans which keept the holocaust secret from their own goverment did not simply burned every docuemnt and deestroyed every building affiliated with the holocaust on their retreat, knowingly that the enemies will use this to fruther make anti-german propaganda (after war to dismantle german identity)

why he thinks and the german goverment from the public*

>thinking all Jews were gassed
There we go again.

Somewhat related: anyone got that screencap proof of Wikipedia changing Nazism from left-wing to right-wing ideology?

holocaust is real. deal with it.

>why did the alleged death camp auschwitz have currency?

>why did the alleged death camp auschwitz have a dentist?

>why did the alleged death camp auschwitz hold sporting events?

Hitler was an utter failure, it's unfortunate that he didn't get assassinated and Reinhard didn't end up becoming the Fuhrer and actually finishing the job.

Auschwitz was in a majority German part of Poland and was being settled by more Germans all the time. Several of the alleged Death Camps were inside the German borders of 1939 - 1945.

It was Allied propaganda, but the Western Allies admitted the truth by the mid 1980's. The Soviets and Slavs have never admitted the full extent of their lies, because they still hate the Germans more than they hate the Jews. When and if this changes and the Jews are hated more, the truth will come out.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html

Now he sends me this article to try to disprove it was a hoax when it literally proves nothing. "GUYS WE FOUND A DEEP PIT" Ok? What exactly does that prove. Article then says "The programme’s presenter says that the pits contain the burnt remains of thousands of bodies" with no evidence.

>take away jewish businesses
>expel jews from homes
>deny jews german citizenship
>relocate jews into ghettos with sub-poverty level living conditions
>herd jews into concentration camps
>with movie theaters, a cantine, university, post office and spa

>holocaust deniers (not revisionists) literally believe this

When did they admit this?

holocaust denial is a conspiracy theory for really stupid people who dont even know what they are denying in the first place. I guarantee most of you think the official narrative is that all 6 million died in gas chambers. I also see you guys constantly bringing up typhus as if it was a big secret you uncovered and not the FIRST fucking thing reported on when the camps were first discovered by the allies.

The major mass grave that hack found was in a marked Christian graveyard miles from Treblinka.

There is a great YouTube documentary that thoroughly debunks here thesis.

youtu.be/YuAAjrbbBiM

It was rolling admissions from around 1970 onwards and continuing no into today. The most recent admission was around 2010 when the Auschwitz museum stopped claiming the gas chamber was authentic and instead started calling it an emotional recreation.

There are now no claimed gas chambers still in existence. Every single one has been debunked.

for the thousandth time, there were more than 6 million jews in europe at the time, even the nazis own records state this.

god damn those digits, bump cause I wanna see this as well

You can google holocaust right now, and most pages will say 6 million, many historians agree with the 6 million, so how is it not official narrative. typical shill non-argument.

>I guarantee most of you think the official narrative is that all 6 million died in gas chambers

This is what I said user. NO ONE claims that the official narrative is all 6 million of those people died in gas chambers. Typical denier strawmanning and shitposting

Sorry, I misread it.

This.

I thought you guys were fucking around and making up info like pic related...

Then I saw this same image on the museum of the army in Paris and realized /pol was right once again.