>white privilage is not a thi-
um try again sweetie :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=eqVWn1eEQTM

Some things she said are true
Germans are staring.
Germans like Americans.
Germans like touching curly hair.

stop posting this ugly sheboon

I want to colonize that sheboon so fucking much.

Ummm sweetie, I'm not clicking that

You were born too late

And I have to live every day knowing that.
>tfw you will never get to invade some niggers country, loot all their mineral wealth, and colonize their women.

So, they treat her like a queen and this makes whites more priviledged?

Also, why does she say "axe" when she tries to day "asks"?

Isn't she American?

She's a stupid nigger that's why.

thats how blacks talk, its their "culture"

This man has not taste

holy hell she is so fucking hot. I couldn't focus on anything she said, fuuck

>pajeet has shit taste
More news at 11

>that hairline

>sweetie posting

Ok

Whites have no extra privileges. Whites have the standard privileges afforded to citizens who are of the same culture and ethnicity of their country. Foreigners in white countries have less than this standard privilege because their history is not the history of the culture/country they are currently enfranchised by.

If those foreigners would return to their native lands they would find precisely the same standard treatment that white people have in white nations.

SweetiePosting is my least favorite meme

She is hot for sure. What I wanna know is who created the sassy black woman mind virus? Uh uhhhhh. Mmmmm hmmmmm. I'm a strong woman and I don't need no man. No you can't touch my hair!!! Jesus it's so pedantic and unoriginal.

>aks me
>yall
>bein'
why?

this

is this what all american women look like? I have never been to usa

There is literally no way to win when you are a loser. Everything is bad. It is such a cancerous ideology. And annoying af. I couldn't make it more than 10 seconds. MaOnly women just want something to talk about, and they are too lazy to talk about something interesting, or have an interesting view point, because that takes time, an open mind, and a willingness to shed preconceived notions.

i would stare at this fucking bipedal baboon for sure.
look how ugly she is.

>ax me
>ax
Stopped watching there

African cultures tend to have matriarchal family structures, which gave root to the "strong black woman" shit. When their men are worthless, the women have to step up a bit.

Problem is this matriarchy based african "culture" fails worldwide as well since the females are worthless as well.

>ax me

Ok :^)

She's pretty clearly mixed, look at that nose. Plus, American black women are the most obese demographic in the country.

I d'like to touch those pubes and asscrackhairs so much.

Serious question: What rank is her daddy if he can take his fambly from the ghetto to Germany? Is she some whealty army brat?

Bingo.