Dresden bombing is a myth invented by fascists, the allied forces liberated Europe from the nazi domination...

Dresden bombing is a myth invented by fascists, the allied forces liberated Europe from the nazi domination, why whould they have to kill "innocent" civilians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHb2uOi2xA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is real tho

>Dresden bombing is a myth invented by fascists

Like Kurt Vonnegut?

Germany it's a myth, germans are weak afraid victims and jews tried to eliminate them not once, but twice in the XXth century.

This.

Germany doesn't actually exist, it's a myth country used to scare children.

Not an argument
>Kurt Vonnegut
>A fritz
Oh yeah, a totally NEUTRAL and UNBIASED source about WW2
Germany is a myth, nazis are real

Axis was liberating Europe, Allied forces ruined and killed Europe. Oh well, at least France and UK are paying for their sins now.

?? France and Britain are 2 of the most richest and powerfull countries in the world

>innocent
>G*rmans
Choose one

That's why I put quotation marks on innocent

INCENDIARY, DON'T BE COLD, DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME

Well that's the end of the thread folks.

Thanks for coming out.

Dresden bombing was false but bomber Harris should have bombed Canada

Sup Forums tier bait
sage

I'm just gonna sage that for you.

Mmmm tasty!

I have no arguments: the posts

Western "Allies" burnt out Dresden beause it was in the Eastern Zone/East Germany.

They did not want the Soviets to capture something valuable.

You'll probably still say the same thing even with ahmeds cock buried in your ass and chaim balls deep in your croissant eating throat.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

>Imagine being this mad

Because it was a world war where no one gave a shit about civilians and they were considered a target just like everything else.

All these conventions and rules regarding civilians didn't come in till after and even the it wasn't till the 1990s that countries really started making efforts to avoid civilian casualties.

There's no actual proof that many civilians died in Dresden, it was normal for civilians to be evacuated

It's quite sad that the Germans peddle this myth

Fuck off you dumb leafposter, allied forces did care about civilians

Same can be said for The Blitz.

Boiling tea...oh that Hitler up there...

France has no right to say anything about World War Two. You idiots were still recovering from the first one, and wouldn't let Hitler stop Poles from massacring Germans; then, you give up without a fight.

Give me a fucking chocolate croissant

Yeah that's why 50+ million civilians died? Not say the allies were the bad guys, I support the allies, but come on it was a brutal war where everyone did what was necessary.

Burgerland has no right to say anything about World War Two. You idiots were still recovering from the first one, and wouln't let Chiang Kai-shek stop Japs from massacring Chineses; then, you """won""" without a fight.

Give me a coca cola
Axis war crimes

There is absolutely nothing wrong with burning 100000 Germans alive in their cities. They deserved it in the past and they also deserve it today.

And they deserved a taste of there own medicine. The axis want to slaughter civilians, then they deserved to have a few of there own cities turned to ash. It was retribution

What the fuck are you talking about? We became a superpower after the first one, and then became one of only 2 powers after the second one.

China didn't go commie until 1949-and we fucked up the Japanese.

Trust me, a lot of Americans realized we fought on the wrong side....

It was a war crime.

>uneducated burger trying to speak about history
*reddit space*
>repeat it
Also
>we fucked up the Japanese.
Lmao your Elite corps couldn't deal with low-quality garnison troops and you are saying the burgerland fucked up the japs?

They allied with you animals, they took notes as you killed innocent Armenians.

You pieces of shits have been cucking Germany for a long long time

I teach AP history you cunt

>Muh Harrishoax

Fuck off whirlwindweenie

But American education is a meme user

America's primary war was waged in the Pacific, we very shrewdly let the USSR take the majority of causalities, and entered Europe late in the war.

We secured victory there, after liberating France mind you, then secured victory from the Japanese, who were more afraid of going communist than losing to the US.

It is sad to see someone with your genetic lineage who is so dumb, it is no wonder your country will become a caliphate soon.

OH AND THE KRAUT REAPED THE WHIRLWIND AND DEATH SOWED UPON THEIR LAND, OH BOMBS SHALL RAIN

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

>reddit space
didn't read

MIT is considered the best university in the world.

Yeah......you're suggesting...to get a good historical education....to go to Reddit.....

Goodnight Inspecter Clouseu

Gender studies and kangz history doesn't count, son

>Source: Your little american brain

Nice bait

Word Stanford, Harvard, Caltech, Uchicago

Yeah, my little american brain doesn't have to worry about Muslim rape gangs, etc.

Like your big European brain?

>France and Britain are 2 of the most richest and powerfull countries in the world
GUESS WHY?

They invaded Germany so that it may stay that way, since Germany was getting way too powerful.

Harvard was great 50 years ago, now it's just full of shit and the other uni are unknown and useless
>Imagine being this butthurt

Dont you have a mad cow outbreak every month and blame it on america?

We invaded nobody kiddo, it's your ancestors who started to exterminate Eastern Europeans, it's not our fault if your ancestors were litteral fascists

Your knowledge about history, and the greatest schools, is very interesting

You're the butthurt one. The French are being raped in the butthole by sandniggers, their former slaves.

Goddamn!

It happened and was deserved.

I will never forget what German did to French, Belgium, Dutch, British, Danish, Norwegian, Greek and other non-slavic Europeans during both WW. Hope your grandmother was raped by slavics, you disgusting Boches

youtube.com/watch?v=LHb2uOi2xA8

Come on bro ! Stop projecting ! You're from the country who invented cuck/BBC fetishes and the SJWs

You know that without France, America would never have won it's revolutionary war, right?

Take responsibility for your filth, stop being lazy and French-I'm still waiting for my goddamn croissant

And stop blaming Germany, Italy's fascists were the first in the 1920s to go after Slavs and made Fascism a race thing

>You know that without France, America would never have won it's revolutionary war, right?
Who cares lol

I can understand why the Brits would fight against the Germans, that's war. Point of contention: don't try and claim moral high ground. All bombings are justified, don't be a bitch.
Now that the UK is being colonized by the same Poles they protected, it is kind of funny.

No stupid, my point is, we are a product of you and your people.

You guys went degenerate very early, losing your White Christian identity before any Euro power-and this led to atheism taking charge, and turning what was once glorious Euro power in a nation of wimps and pussies

you were no.2 behind the British Empire, now look at the mess you've created

Yes and no. Unless burgers are sneaking over and fiddling with the cattle. Which I wouldn't put past you interfering fuckers tbqh

ive never seen dresden mentioned outside of Sup Forums, or irl. no one gives a shit about it

>losing your White Christian identity
Let me tell you a little secret: The white identity is a myth invented by insecure American fags, nobody cares of races outside of the US

Not so. Bombing civilians was a British invention and is illegal by the Geneva Conventions. Hitler repeatedly petitioned Britain to stop terror bombings to no avail.

The Allies were the bad guys.

>Hitler repeatedly petitioned Britain to stop terror bombings to no avail.

not wanting your own towns bombed? thats strange.. cant imagine why he'd petition for us to stop
concentration camps are ok though right?

Another history lesson, the strongest nations in history were those who were religious, and lived near lakes.

Hate to tell you, but Europe is a christian nation.

You look at all your invading hordes now, they are unified because of Islam.

Once euro lost it's Christanity (regardless of it being jewish filfth) the culture went down the drain. The women are all whores. Everyone smokes and drinks, and engages degenracy. Adoption of Marxism, etc.

Your people lost that intense feeling god gives you in your belly-and, as a result, you will go extinct in less than 100 years because nihilism trumps culture in your land.

>burger education
Fuck off. We switched to city bombing in response to the krauts bombing rotterdam.

Also, what was guernica

I didn't speak about religion but about races, why do you always try to change the topic of the dicussion? Is there anything more dumb than an American redditfag?
Also
>Europe is a nation
American education everyone

Concentration camps are fine, every country has had them, and we need them back again.

The atrocities are greatly exaggerated, and many myths including the 6 million Jewish myth have been placed in what is real history.

>Europe
>nation

Guess the MIT education isn't working for you...

>Concentration camps
Another great British invention the krauts merely stole...

Don't be so literal you idiot-European culture WAS christian-that's what I meant.

You're def not Northern France

>why would they kill innocent civilians
to win the war you dumb fucking baguette

The culture you fool....allegorically speaking, Europe is a christian nation. Are you happy now

>We invaded nobody kiddo
ahhahahahhahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*BREATHES IN*
AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*BREATHES IN AGAIN*
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

No, you dirty french NIGGERS invaded us, with the help of the US and the eternal anglo, since alone we rekt you in 6,5 weeks.

You know i've noticed something with interactions with french people online, there's something really inherently smug, buffoonish and cuntish about you lot, i think i'm starting to get why the anglos have always hated you cunts.

>anglos have always hated you cunts
But they fought WW1&2 together. If there is one nation which truly hates france then it is Germany.

Religion and race are heavily linked, historically speaking.

Eg. if the battle of tours was won by Muslims Europe would have had a Muslim identity, as opposed to it's Christian turning into Muslim identity now

Yea before the world wars obviously, you don't just forget the 100 years war.

To be objective, if anyone was ethnically French, and knew their history, France really came close to being the dominant world power, instead of Britain-very, very close.

That's where that smugness comes from in French culture, it's due to it just being in the blood, pride, etc.

They were being tsundere there, if it mattered they always got together to keep down Germany.

Both horrible.

So how is that great, great man Arthur 'drop another ton on the hun" Harris viewed in modern Krautland?

For the bants

My great grandfather died in the Dresden bombings you faggot

If I walk around here I can see signs on a lot of houses "destroyed in 194X rebuild in 19XX", you are remembered eternal anglo.

Nice bait
Actually Northern Europe is full of sandniggers, google Roubaix if you don't trust me
Are you being mad because Mamadou raped your grandmother in 1923 ?
Germans always secretly loved France, Hitler himself was a big ouiaboo
>Religion and race are heavily linked, historically speaking.
Not sure if alt-right nu-male or low-quality bait

London, Liverpool, Southampton, Coventry. Flattened.

>Implying I give a fuck about Dresden's fee fees.

Churchill was objectively a better man than Hitler by every possible metric:

>Churchill died a revered hero of his country; Hitler committed suicide 50 feet underground after denouncing his countrymen, and is now universally hated except by a fringe internet fanclub.
>Churchill had a successful and varied career before becoming Prime Minister; Hitler barely rose to the rank of corporal, and then was a failed artist.
>Churchill was a talented writer, even going so far as to win the Nobel Prize in literature; Hitler's books are infamous for their turgidity.
>Churchill gained power legitimately, once by succession, the other by outright winning an election; Hitler gained power through thuggishness, intimidation and constitutional chicanery.
>Churchill was happily married and had five children; Hitler was sexually neurotic, had no children, and only married his waifu a few hours before committing suicide.
>Churchill could hold his drink; Hitler couldn't.
>Churchill had a sense of humour; Hitler didn't.
>Churchill could hold a room's attention with his mere avuncular presence; Hitler had to rely on shouting autistically.

Finally

>Churchill won the war and Hitler didn't.

Had his b29 shot down?

>Are you being mad because Mamadou raped your grandmother in 1923 ?
No, that didn't happen. She safely escaped from west Prussia into northern Germany.
>Germans always secretly loved France, Hitler himself was a big ouiaboo
No.

Bombing civilians was literally first action of WWII in Europe so this has long history.

>Be french
>Your country suffered more damage by allies than by fascist.
> suck allies cock until balls are dry.

It's funny because he's still a controversial figure here...

It's the truth buddy. America isn't no.1 anymore because we are losing the Christianity too.

Islam is the future, will outbreed everyone and everything.

And all because you guys let them.

Just a friendly reminder that Bomber Harris did nothing wrong.

Dresden didn't happen but I want it to happen again.

During the bombings of romanian oilfields, american bombers who ran out of fuel tried to bomb Bucharest and succeeded a couple of times.

Thankfully our airforce and antiair was strong back then and fucked their shit up.

>romanian airforce
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA