Good article by Nyquist showing why Trump has already lost

jrnyquist.com/swallowed-by-the-swamp.html

Trump was either going to come out fighting or he was going to come out like he has.
Failing to get rid of Obamacare was the first of a series of defeats in which he is going to fail
to keep every single one of his campaign promises.

There's not going to be a miracle save for the United States. It was never going to happen.
All that was Occurrence on Owl Creek Bridge for a condemned man.

A fucking leaf

I read a good article about how youre a gigantic faggot.

>Failing to get rid of Obamacare was the first of a series of defeats in which he is going to fail
>Implying it's Trump's fault when you had multiple Republican congressman larping about appeal for 7 years only to chicken out from campaign wishes
>Does not realize that we barely entered the first year of his rule
>Does not realize that there is still 3 and quarter left
Leaf

>Democrats do not see Obamacare -- a piece of legislation that cost them the House, the Senate and, eventually, the presidency -- as a disaster area. They see it as an investment in a leftist future: By making Americans accustomed to the idea that the government is responsible for universal coverage, they understand that any future failures will be attributed to lack of government, not an excess of it.

t. Ben Shapirostein

link me bro

>I read a good article about how youre a gigantic faggot.

I read that to. first line was "OP is always a fag". Good article. OP is indeed a faggot

campaign trump would have ended daca last month and already deported 100,000 of them

president trump says if congress doesnt amnesty them in 6 months he will think about maybe doing something probably

Americans are retarded
Instead of accepting Trump as their president they'd rather stale for the next 4 years

CASH ME OUTSIDE LEAF

>campaign trump would have ended daca last month and already deported 100,000 of them
I don't think you understand that ending DACA now was a move to make the Democrats to stop filibustering everything. Trump is now dangling the one thing that Democrats care about like a piece of rib eye in front of a dog. DACA was going to get removed no matter what since the lawsuit towards it was going to reverse it but, why not instead take over the tempo and basically push all responsibility towards congress where they have six months to solve it before it blows up in their faces and no one gives a fuck about DACA.

>All these buttmads third worlders

I'm 500 miles away from any major city, alone in a woods prepping for the fall of the western world.
Winter will protect me from the hordes of machette gangs niggers while the woods and distance will keep me safe from the kikes.

Enjoy your densely populated nigger infested countries. I'll be there, with my shitty internet connection, laughing at all the fucks I'm not giving.

FUCK OFF LEAF

A president is not a dictator, Trump is doing everything legally within his power to implement the changes he promised to make.

If you bothered to read the article you would actually understand the point is that trump couldn't win against the swamp, not that he's a bad person or anything.

But then reading an article through takes an IQ of 105 at least. And the average IQ on Sup Forums is 99 so...

I did read the article, and the article is simply wrong. Trump hasn't been "swallowed by the swamp" nor is the US republic going to be killed. This Nyquist person is an idiot.

Canadians don't really understand things unless there's a turban on them.

Why is Obamacare still there?

Why are the Saudis still your greatest allies and still receiving billions in weapons?

Why are you still bullying Assad?

Why is he acting like a neoncon warhawk against North Korea?

Where is the wall?

>article showing why trump already lost
funny, I saw hundreds of those before his election

I'm going to go 500 miles away from a major Canadian city after the fall of western society and I'm going to kill you and take all that's yours for myself. Why? Because fuck you you White House burning traitor cunt. I'll fire all 19 of my guns at you

>t. Tranny Abdul

Obamacare is a congressional matter you dumb leaf. The senate and house need to be purged in midterms of all swamp members. (((McCain))) ruined it.

Honestly we know (((why))). Trump has always been an unrepentant Zionist shill and that's by far his worst feature.

Well we stopped funding the rebels so...of yeah that those missiles because of (((someone))) crying to daddy.

If you don't think that NK represents a tangible threat you're bonkers. Obama literally weakened the us by doing fuck all when NK attacked South Korean and Japanese boats, so they've been emboldened. Trump isn't being a neocon. Nuclear NK is a threat to everyone.

The wall is coming. It's like things take time to be built. And like government slows everything down. Who woulda thought

>If you don't think that NK represents a tangible threat you're bonkers.
Yeah if you mean a threat to the Rotschilds.

We have no business risking a nuclear war because some fat autistic kid isn't playing ball with the kikes. Leave him be.

Hah, have those anti-Trump Rethuglicans written themselves a political suicide note by protecting their enemy's Obamacare? I hope so.

>scrapped a shitton of Obama-era measures
>made sure Americas voice was heard on the world stage, he's news 24/7
>exponentially broadened ICE's scope and funding
>economy and markets at the tops

If things continue as they are, and if the left keeps chimping out and breaking stuff, he or Pence will win in 2020, and there's nothing you can do but sit there and prep him like the good cuck you are...le*f