Rebuilding a relationship with you

Shalom my good friend of Sup Forums my name is Abner Lebowitz, I am a PR agent for Goldman Sachs banking corporation.

I have been given the task to reach out to some of our.. more, Rocky relationships. We want to build a friendship and partnership with you brilliant minds of Sup Forums my company has authorized me to answer any questions or concerns that you all may have.

This will hopefully help us reach the goal we have set of building a strong relationship with this website and specific image board. We have browsed this specific page many a times and many of you seem to dislike or lack trust in us which is unacceptable on our part. If we are giving you reasons to feel this way.

We wish to fix this tarnished image you have of us and our fantastic company. So please, ask away and I will answer as best I can. We are here for you and stand by the great people of America.

L'chaim!

-Abner Lebowitz (Supervisor of Goldman Sachs Public Relations)

You're from Goodman and you want to make things better?
give bitcoin and maybe I'll consider it

3PJPrJMhuZDPb3vBvFpDjTfciKfzN3CikSE

We are unable to work with unregulated tender not acknowledged by the U.S. Federal banking. But the good news is if you sign up a debit card with one of our banks and open a checking account while referencing a friend we will give you 25 dollars instantly deposited into your account once your friend or family member activates it!

Exactly how big is your nose, and do you have a foreskin?

Please sir, there is no need for the antisemitism and insulting questions. I can only assume that we did something to make you this angry. So do help heal this wound with you we will deposit 25$ into your banking account if you open a checking account with us and reference a friend or family member.

But! It does not end there, because we have upset you so bad we will also send you a 10$ gift card to your choice of these three restaurants. Chili's Mexican grill, Old Country Buffet or the lavish Italian eatery know as Olive Garden.

Why did you assume I was being anti-semitic?
What is wrong with this world?

Sir, you were basing me being Jewish off my first and last name as well as the words of my people then stereotyping the Jewish people with your questions.

Now are you interested in opening an account with are fantastic bank for the great offer I have just made you?!

Sir or man whichever gender you wish to be addressed as. My apologies in advance.

can you offer me some kind of insight into a way to generate money with minimal effort that I could use to fill a bank account with goldman sachs?

tits or ass?

I will support the Jews as soon as the Jews start supporting us and stop hating white people.

We have a fantastic landscaping company that tends to our banks landscape. We can reference you a job with them possibly.

We loves all races, why do you feel this way my friend?

how do I become a jew like you?

boring larp
2/10
won't engage
saged

>it's a larp thread

pics or it didn't happen
translation - time stamped photo to prove who you are
else LARP (live action role player)

Why does your home country require aid?

Shalom

I get the feeling that this is fake and gay.

sage goes in the options field you cucks

Do you eat pussy?

>goldman sachs kike posting on /po/

not even a good RP dude

Good reply
You pretend to be kike very well
maybe you should kys
Good enough reason to

Convert my friend! I probably could refer you to a local synagogue in your area if you provide me your area of residency.

we got ourselves some strong detective skills here

Why are you ruining the credit system of the world?

First, real estate. Now Private Equity. Why are you not interested in making the world more equitable?

Your AUM are what 830 billion and net revenue 8 billion? Yet you choose to concentrate wealth for particular families and governments with no philanthropic endeavors for specific regions?

Money laundering is your other name and not to mention the puppet governments you have financed are countless.

How to bridge relationship from here, you tell me?

I don't want to be your friend. Go chew foreskins you fucking demon.

They are just messing around I will not address them or the sage individuals. They can remain angry however our corporation will remain with arms wide open for them when they eventually come around.

find me a good one with a powerful rabbi in Overijssel

That sounds nice actually. Should I contact them and tell them I was sent by a man on Sup Forums??
Are there administrative positions?

Any true kike would change their name so as not to arouse suspicion. Abner Simpson more like.

We are sorry to hear all your concerns, we can reference you to group therapy or a therapist in your area granted you provide your residency. There are many groups with like minded white supremacists individuals like yourself who wish to change there negative ignorant views on the Jewish people. Heck, some even convert! Please let me know.

Move to Israel and stay ,then we can talk about money.

Sorry, that is outside our area of jurisdiction, I do wish you luck however finding one in your home country, it should not be an issue for you though the Jewish people are very helpful and friendly as well as generous!

Sorry to notice you are from out of the U.S. thus not allowing for me to help you due to being out of our jurisdiction. I apologise for not noticing your Canadian flag earlier.

why did you say you would try to help me out in the first place?

I did not see your flag at first, my apologies.