Niggers believe that Trump is punishing them with his power to make hurricanes

How can we use this to our advantage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people call him God emperor for a reason.
key word = God

I've been to Miami, can't blame Trump.

You really need to work on your educational system. For a nation filled with college gaduates, you sure have some pretty stupid nogs running around.

That's the point Kraut

>niggers
>education
Ha

WARNING! Weather control device detected!

Reinforce that Trump is using meme magic to destroy his foes. Because he is. Redpill time

Kek be praised.

guess what shitlord magic can be used to strike people down with lightning bolts and western 'science' cant explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

What is HAARP?
While she may not understand the science behind it, this may very well be the case. If you can't get congress to do what you want, perhaps you need to take things into your own hands.

>t. paranoid nigger

They can't be taught, but we have to pretend or we get called a racist. 86% of them have IQs under 100. 50% of them have IQs under 85 for fucks sake.

>>>NexRad

room temp IQ plus enabling their idiocy = DUMBFUCK NIGGERS

>50k shares
I hate how I get reminded just how many complete retards there are and how they are able to vote and are """"equal"""" to me

can anyone sell me a female weather modification license?

Ayyy

This is so meme worthy. Im picturing Trump with blazing eyes summoning hurricanes. GO.

You will soon feel the same when the millions of muslim invaders your queen Merkel has invited will take over your country, germancuck.

TRUMP BE CONTROLLAN THE WEATHER N SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

>God is destroying shitlib cities

Comfy as heck

>Implying HAARP isn't controlled by the cia
newfags gtfo

Kek

Yeah I'm sure the haitians is why miami is "flourishing" kek

Niggers better start behaving then, huh?

Deep down, niggers know they deserve to be punished

How come mostly black and brown cities only flourish when accompanied by whitey?

>hurricanes are racis
How many layers of irony is she on?

Trump has no empathy or compassion. His soul is empty.

Please tell me this is real. Someone check and confirm. Please

defend this

>Hurricane Harvery
>HH
>88

>acting like they dont deserve to be drowned

Das rite niggers. You better fucking behave or Trump is gonna get you with hurricanes and tornadoes and shot.

Yes. we should make some >anonymous videos explaining that white people can control the weather to subjugate minorites and poor people. somebody make a vid and spook em with the nog twitter army and i bet within a day the news will have to explain it and it hurts >anonymous

I agree, I mean look those white nationalist and alt-right college grads who believes that there's this white genocide conspiracy coming soon because some nigger or group collective with a terrible ideology ruined their self-esteem. Sup Forums in a everyday basis will believe in almost every far-fetched theories, remember that time when everyone and their mothers thought that Trump was this high IQ-ed analytical 4D Chess Grandmaster and genius?

Why did I click on that?
At least I didn't get a boner.

Cubans hate commies and Haitians hate the Clintons though.

Encourage them to go out there and protest those racist hurricanes

White people invoking hurricanes with memes