Thoughts on Iranians?

My brother is getting married to an Iranian Christian tomorrow. I went to Iran. Cool place. What do you think of Iranians

they are our Aryan cousins so they're ok as long as they don't try to mess with Europa

Getting jewed like the west by birth control. Their birth rate is below replacement and Islam doesn't have established teaching against birth control like Catholicism does

Europeans will look like them in 100 years

Having been to Iran, you are probably in a better position to tell us about Iranians than pretty much all of us.

the men are feminine and the women are sluts.
Especially if they have lived in Iran and then immigrated to Europe
never seen so dedicated cum buckets

>aryan cousins
nope

Shitty muslim hellhole full of ninjas and stonings.

You didn't really go there either, and you probably dont even have a brother. You are just shilling.

just fyi: it would be more believable if you said Syrian Christian next time.

Is he white?
Iran isnĀ“t a Nation state it has a lot of peoples in it

Iranians are white

kek

Low IQ sandniggers. Check out their average IQ, it's African tier.

Yes, we are reactionaries, and you are enlightened intellectuals: You intellectuals do not want us to go back 1400 years. You, who want freedom, freedom for everything, the freedom of parties, you who want all the freedoms, you intellectuals: freedom that will corrupt our youth, freedom that will pave the way for the oppressor, freedom that will drag our nation to the bottom.

The Persian and Shia muslims are our lost brothers, who have been pitted against us by the jew.

Persian bros, come home.

>Americuck doesn't know his race theory
Iranians share a common Aryan ancestor with us, they belong to the branch of Indo-Europeans who went South and East instead of West and North like our ancestors.
Persians and Iranian Aryans are related to us, (Iranian arabs or Iranian Turkic people are ofc not)
Iran also literally means land of the Aryans.

Why would i be shilling?

Lol. I only went to Tehran but it seemed super comfy i was surprised. Its actually fairly modern. They also have massive graffiti such as: death to america death to uk death to israel on walls.

The Iranians were secular until the jewIA and britbongs fucked them over for muh oil profits.

Remember divide and conquer.

Assad, the Shah, Gaddafi, Saddam, all secular, all went against the jew. We're the baddies senpai.

Honestly who can blame them. The US, Israel, and UK conspired/conspire to destroy their country. They prop up the genocidal religious cunts that are the wahabi gulf arabs, and help spread their cancer around the world.

I'm iranian from the northern mountain region, im christian (my parents used to be muslim but are christian too after having an experience with god) I personally don't hate anyone, don't let them try to tell you we hate white people (because that's the new trending thing on twitter) but i'm not like that.

>What do you think of Iranians
I don't think about modern rabble much. I think about artists, history, and more.

>Iranian Christian
That Iranian is betraying his heritage. He should be Zoroastrian if he wants to leave behind Islam.

BTW, I don't think travelling really teaches you much about the culture you're visiting. Read actual good translations of the literature to learn about the country (e.g., good translations of Shahnameh -- which a Zoroastrian epic --, Gathas, Saadi, Khayyam, Hafez, etc.) It's like me traveling to UK and thinking I can learn your culture that way. I'm better off reading Chaucer, William Blake, Beowulf, Oscar Wilde, Arthurian tales, and so forth if I want to learn about your goddamn culture. You think you're open-minded, but in fact, you're no different than a fucking pleb. I'd rather people read some Persian literature than to visit the country thinking they understand it deeply.

ah-bloo-bloo

They are confused and think they are Persian. Remind this asshole that there is no such thing as Persia therefore he's not fucking Persian.

We don't pick religion based on heritage though, it's about knowing who the real creator of this world is and what the true religion is.

>im christian
Bisharoo, kesafat. Out of all religions, you pick the one we historically had enmities with, especially during pre-Islamic times where Heraclius burned our fire temples. You're not Iranian, you are a stupid piece of shit that can't think worth shit. Why don't you pick Buddhism instead? At least its interpretations are compatible with a lot of our literature and poetry. There's actual wisdom there unlike the one centered around that megalomaniac Jewish rabbi.

>I personally don't hate anyone
I hate you. I understand Iranians who leave behind Islam. I do not understand them leaving it behind for more Semitic poison.

Christianity is a retarded religion. In fact, all of the Abrahamic faiths are retarded, and I would argue mainstream pre-Sassanian era Zoroastrianism was retarded too, before Hellenist influences enriched it and lead to Zurvanism and Mazdakism.

A religion based on gnosis or self-realization tends to be better, hence why Mahayana Buddhism, Vedanta, and some sects of Daoism are better. Those religions are about practice and experiential insight, not about dogmatic adherence to retarded scripture. It's about thinking for yourself and maintaining a consistent practice.

It's been called Iran-shahr since pre-Islamic Sassanian times. Persia is the Greco-Roman for Pars region of Iran.

>I hate you. I understand Iranians who leave behind Islam. I do not understand them leaving it behind for more Semitic poison.

its because islam is a false religion about allah (literally a statue) and unnecessary violence

I'm sorry, i would be a fool to believe in anything other than Christianity when god himself has showed himself to my mother

I agree, Islam is indeed a false religion.

Christianity is a false religion too about a megalomaniac rabbi and the homoeroticism surrounding him....

Both Jesus and Muhammad probably didn't exist either. Early Epistles and Christian sects treated Jesus as a celestial spirit that led people to truth, and he was later euhmerized by rival sects that grew in predominance. Consider how early Christian Gnostics were docetists, as an example.

Muhammad was most likely a creation by Rashidun Arabs during their genocidal campaign, in order to create a rhetorical tool to establish and maintain Caliphate. The Koran was a bastardized distortion of a Nestorian text, which was Aramaic. The verse "72 virgins in heaven" translates into "Grapes on a vine" in Aramaic.

Persians are bro tier if not for the muslim invasion. Many of them are still cool though

>claiming homoeroticism of the Church Fathers
lmao

God damn, it's like looking at Britain in the future.

They're a bit too internet ascetitc inner contemplationy shit for me. I liked Catholicism in the renaissance when it was stripped of Jewish faith just pure Roman power and starting wars and having orgies. The acc romans went in a bit too much with the mystery religion shit which was kind of gay

agree.. Somali thoughs, I hate those despicable human scum. Arabs are just emotional, hysterical

Like some of your points, but you are overreaching here and relying too much on skewed accounts. Jesus is recorded in Roman histories, records of the time etc. Mohammed was a general who conquered large parts of Arabia lead ing the armies himself. He had epilepsy and thought he was in contact with god because of this

>a bit too internet ascetitc inner contemplationy shit for me.
You don't like being a contemplative person? It's because you are no different than the rabble and stupid that you say something so stupid. I can tell you receive little to no solitude.

>I liked Catholicism in the renaissance when it was stripped of Jewish faith just pure Roman power and starting wars and having orgies
You have a trash mind.

>The acc romans went in a bit too much with the mystery religion shit which was kind of gay
It's doubtful that Roman Mithraism, which Catholicism was hugely influenced by, was as degenerate as that.

>Jesus is recorded in Roman histories, records of the time etc
The early epistles and Paul treat him as a celestial being that people know through divine revelation, and the Gospels were altered a lot in the beginning by early Christian rival sects to give the impression of Jesus being a historical figure (ie "Euhemerism").

Tacitus, Jospehus, and Tallus are not reliable evidence too for obvious reasons.

Also, there are way too many parallels to the death and resurrection savior gods to take the Jesus myth seriously.

I recommend videos of Richard Carrier.

>Mohammed was a general who conquered large parts of Arabia lead ing the armies himself.
Muhammad was supposedly dead before Rashidun expansion outside of Arabia. I am arguing Muhammad didn't exist and was a creation by Rashidun to justify their expansion based off the Koran being a shitty translation of Aramaic Nestorian texts and etc.

>you say something so stupid
ridiculous*

Tacitus only makes reference to a Christus/Chrestus figure. Not Jesus. He does not give a source. There is some evidence of tampering.

Josephus also has evidence of tampering due to context of the quote and writing style.

Iranians are based. All I've met anyway. Iran is best ME. Syrian christians are also good.

just marry a fucking white, jesus christ

Fuck Iran...muslim terrorists literally at war with the U.S.

Iranian weapons, Iranian IEDs, Iranian-trained jihadists, killing U.S. soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Fuck those motherfuckers. We should have invaded that country years ago. Only a matter of time. Hundreds of thousands of them will die...but they ALL deserve to fucking die.

End church and state!!

and burn your Quran and we could be friends.

Khomeini got power because the USA and UK became dissatisfied with the Shah as declassified CIA documents showed. Maybe you knuckleheads shouldn't create these problems in the first place?

>burn your Quran and we could be friends
As more Iranians become aware of history, the less they will want to be friends with the Anglos. Khomeini got power because of the USA and UK. Carter administration backed Khomeini, even giving him millions of dollars, and UK's BBC helped spread propaganda via radios supporting Khomeini. The Shah was trying to become ringlead of OPEC and was hiking oil prices to the dissatisfaction of USA and UK; he was no longer being an OPEC puppet, hence why Khomeini was supported as a destabilizing alternative. Khomeini then went rogue and did not cooperate with the USA & UK. If you need the actual documents, then I can provide them.

>What do I think of iranians
I like them. The ones that go to live in the West seem pretty degenerate most of the time, but the pro-rated government ones are ultra conservative. Good wife material - it's a shame I'm not a Muslim

>kekistan flag
>he actually believes the iran trains jihadists meme
let me guess, you also browse the_donald frequently?

>I like them. The ones that go to live in the West seem pretty degenerate most of the time
i know, i like to call them guidos, it's pretty embarrassing desu, i view them as traitors

The current regime is bad, but the USA and UK are supporting worse alternatives, the MEK/PMOI/NCRI (all refers to the same group -- People's Mujaheddin of Iran or their parent groups National Council of Resistance of Iran). These are basically Marxist terrorists.

Whenever Anglos claim they care about helping, there's actually a pretext to gain more resources. For example, the reason they want to Balkanize Iran is to gain access to Ahvaz province where most of the oil is, such South Pars Gas Condensate Field.

Iran is not compliant in petrodollar system, which USD is largely backed by its recycling system. Oil has to be transacted in USD and priced to US interests in order for dollar value to remain high, and Iran is trying to break free from this system since Mossadegh. Even the Shah, near the end of his reign, had enough of this system.

Saudi Arabia's existence largely hinges on being compliant to this system, hence why USA is best buds with them.

IRI sucks, but if they were toppled, it would make Iran vulnerable to further exploitation. USA would probably intervene and put MEK/NCRI into power.

>mfw some people will actually believe this

Best Aryan allies and they knows

Iran was basically semi-colonized by Anglos since Anglo-Persian Oil Company, what is now known as BP. Most of the people in that pic are not Iranian, you dunce.

Also, Iran's IQ is not 84. The only IQ score was taken in 50s, during a period of economic problems. The other IQ score by lynn and vanhanen were based off estimated averages of neighbors. Considering Vietnam and Armenia's IQ is estimated to be 94, then I bet Iran's is a bit higher considering it has more engineering and math majors than those countries. Armenians are not known to be studious.

Haven't been there but I have family there.

It seems that they're not as based as they once were. The problem is they hate the government so they tend to take a contrarian stance against everything their government says.

For example... Government: Fuck Jews. People: wtf I love Jews!

As another example... Persians are known for being very proud. This is why Persians tend to call themselves Persians rather than Iranians. This pride allowed them to protect their race for thousands of years. Genetic studies have shown that they haven't mixed much with surrounding ethnicities. But, in recent years, it seems like many Persians are perfectly fine calling themselves "Iranian," without drawing a distinction between themselves and Arabs and other ethnic groups who live in Iran.

This egalitarian bullshit has likely spread from the west via the Internet. Social media is HUGE there.

Jews and the CIA really fucked that place. If it wasn't for US intervention in the US, pushed by Jews and the CIA, the Islamic revolution probably would have never happened, Iran would be the US's biggest ally in the ME while looking much more like a western style nation, and Israel might not even exist.

> muh not white

They white enough for me

I want to fuck their women while they wipe out Israel and Saudi Arabia, then fuck the women of all three countries while I make the Saudi/Israeli bitches cook me bacon/egg/cheese breakfast sandwiches. Maybe marry a big titty iranian as a finale.

I've met two Iranians over the course of my life and they were both male and lived through/supported the government before the revolution.

They told me that, in all honesty, they thought the population as a whole wasn't ready for western ideals and that's why the revolution occurred. Most you will meet in the Western world are.

She's probably either the most based or sheltered/spoiled female you will meet; probably both simultaneously.

They were breddy gud until a satanic cult took them over in the late 70's.

Persian are whiter then fucking (((Khazar))) you illiterate fuk

>I've met two Iranians over the course of my life
Why should your anecdotal experience mean shit? Is that a substitute to actual study?

I would have preferred Hitler won WWII and taken over USA, so that way degenerates like you wouldn't exist.

Open wider fagot traitor

Persians aren't White.

Islamic Republic of Iran is a disgrace to both Iran's Pre-Islamic and Post-Islamic traditions, believe it or not. They're still better than MEK/PMOI/NCRI though.

It's not the fault of Iranians the IRI revolution happened though. USA and UK had huge roles too as evidence shows. I bet it's not being publicized because both IRI and USA/UK want to keep it hidden for their own agendas.

Well, it has the weight of two people's experience and life's stories behind it. Thus, I would say it's worth more than shit. It's not a substitute for a study, because it's an anecdote; a shared STORY and HISTORY from two people I met. I can't for sure know if they were telling the truth, but it sincerely felt like they were speaking honestly.

The fact you can currently express that opinion, is a result of our victory. You, likely, would not exist otherwise.

>Nope
Yeah, actually.

I hope they go back to zoroastrianism

She could very well be 'white.'

USA and UK are the worst race traitors in history of mankind.. they are major fagots who deserve to be nailed to a fucking cross by (((their))) Luciferian master along with Gestas, Dismas and Jesus ..

>Well, it has the weight of two people's experience and life's stories behind it.
Doesn't mean shit when discussing geopolitical or domestic political matters. Do you have a college education?

>Thus, I would say it's worth more than shit.
It's not. It's worth absolutely nothing.

>It's not a substitute for a study, because it's an anecdote; a shared STORY and HISTORY from two people I met.
The fact you think you have something valuable to input based off your lack of nuanced knowledge is symptomatic of why your culture is declining. This growing philistinism where people feel compelled to always have an opinion, even with significant lack of knowledge, is worrying. People no longer care to sit down, study thoroughly from good sources, and then form an educated opinion largely due to being overworked and saturated by mindless entertainment.

>I can't for sure know if they were telling the truth, but it sincerely felt like they were speaking honestly.
One's perception, being in the midst of tumultuous time periods or revolutions, will be parochial and biased. In order to have more comprehensive vision, study is necessary and actual reference to data.

>The fact you can currently express that opinion, is a result of our victory.
Anglos industrialized and globalized too quickly, and there is evidence Nazis would have been approached it more cautiously. Industrialization will ultimately lead to painful civilization collapse and scarcity of resources. It led to oversocialization and feelings of inferiority in one sub-groups, called "leftists", and it led to delusions of grandeur in the other sub-group, called "right-wing" (who want to maintain the system even at costs of communal stability). Ted Kaczynski is right in his analysis of this. There has been no victory except one of deepening our eventual collapse, and people like Nick Land are fucked for affirming the industrialization (which is like Moloch).

Clock is ticking fagots

I've met persians before, and from what I can tell, they're whiter than both Greeks and Southern Italians. Some of them are arab mixed though. Diaspora is surprisingly a lot better than the ones living in Iran. If Greeks are white then so are Persians. Islam is terrible for them though, they should've stayed Zoroastrian, if they did they'd probably already be a superpower by now.

Also, this story is total B.S. even though some Persians in the west and southeast are mixed, Persian were NEVER super white, and have always been thought of as having brown hair and looking a lot like...greeks. Iranians fucking hate most other muslims except for Syrians..

They have excellent fast food. I think that counts for something.

Iran trains jihadists meme???

More like some of my favorite short films:
Iranians Training Jihadists in Terrorist Training Camps...Get Blown to Fucking Pieces
or
Iranians Transporting Truckloads of Iranian Weapons to Jihadis...Get Blown to Fucking Pieces

Perhaps you aren't able to recognize 1st-hand knowledge of a subject.

As I said, eventually, the shithole of a country known as Iran, will be invaded, and hundreds of thousands of Iranian filth will be cleansed from the earth.

They can thank Obama for allowing them to believe they can develop a nuclear weapon. They'll be the latest chapter in the righteous War on Muslims if they keep it up.

oh, this. glad some people understand this.

Persian girls are hot as fuck

They whiter then most traitorous cunts

We're certainly not the U.N. board of one-uppityness. Yes.

wrong, I value opinions more than shit as should you if you want to be taken seriously.

>People no longer care to...
Naive; get into the world and, surprise, you'll find it filled with different people.

Oh yes! More bureaucracy is the answer! MORE!

I think you're defining the political right and left as their two extremes, respectively.

In short, grow up a little and lose some of that edge there.

Have a nice day!

This

They ought to have more recreational McNukes

I've visited twice, spent about 4 months in total there, went to 6-7 cities. I like the place and the people. I've fucked Iranian girls. AMA

Point is, I post on Sup Forums because I find one strand of right-wingers bearable and agreeable: Those that acknowledge the damage of globalization and industrialization, and they place more value on communal stability and tradition than "economic gain". Both Anglos and Jews are largely to blame for the rapid industrialization and globalization of this world, but the Jews are unique in that they have an ethnonationalist state whilst shaming Western Europeans for desiring such a thing, perhaps to have a form of leverage in future power struggles. If Hitler won WWII, then this problem would not reach epic proportions; he would have placed communal stability as most important whilst also being suspicious of rapid technological progress and globalization. Furthermore, he would not fund Islamist movements that conveniently support his interests.

Consider how the modern realpolitik approach was developed by a kike, Kissinger, and most Anglos adopt this approach, which is ultimately undermine their own peoples' cultural integrity and spirit. ISIS, KSA, IRI, all of these were due to Anglos' adoption of realpolitik method.

The Nazis were developing a rich culture in tandem to ecological concerns, check Savitri Devi for example. The world would be a different place if they won, and it would have been arguably less chaotic.

After WWII kikes and Anglos made an alliance. Kikes use international banking to manipulate global economics, Anglos use brute force to align things to not threaten status quo. The fallen state of our present world is largely due to the amorality of kikes and the incompetence of Anglos.

What's your ethnicity and net worth/income?

the blood-thirsty jews want them dead , they need nukes now

Anglo, 250k, 85kp.a

How easy are Iranian girls to fuck? Are they just like degenerate Western girls in that regard, or do they have a different set of standards?

Anglo scum. You deserve having your culture undermined. Look at what has become to London; it's merely a reflection of your own decadent, disgusting spirit. How pathetic and disgusting you lot have become.

Good place, it just got completely fucked over in the 70s when the country stopped being secular and Sharia law took hold

Depends on the girl. A huge amount of them are genuinely interested in foreigners and extremely friendly- So meeting women is very very easy. They will all fuck, but some will demand marriage. Others a relationship. And yep, some will just fuck. Like anywhere it depends on the girl. They are definitely more conservative on the whole, but you can tell they wanna be bad with you.

The problem is logistics. You can't take them to hotels as it's illegal. But there are ways around this.

Your entire culture has become shit and degenerate, thanks to this David Bowie like mentality. You were more honorable during Victorian period in regards to chastity, but now you glorify debauchery and deserve getting your asses handed to you by the Islamists that your leaders funded.

Speaking of logistics, how do you meet them?

You're a degenerate fucker too. Focus on preserving familial unit instead of engaging in acts of debauchery. Do you like foreigners bragging about fucking your women? So why do you do the same thing? Do you have honor?

Internet (Language exchange websites, social groups etc) is the easiest way. You can also meet them in places where while it's technically illegal, but socially acceptable to mingle (parks, the snow, coffee shops). Also through the male Iranian friends you make. You don't visit Iran to get laid though, it's just the icing on the cake. Amazing place to go regardless.

People who encourage or engage in sex tourism should be executed.

I wish the Iranians lynched you. Sex tourism should not be tolerated anywhere.

>Iranian Christian

There are no iranian christians. They only excuse themselves so they have a reason to be counted as religious refugees. As iranian you are born under the shiria law and it states that you are muslim. BTFO.

Considering what IS, today, what do you think the best way forward is?

Believe it or not, I'm interested in the women of Iran from a cultural perspective. The circumstances in which a woman willfully spreads her legs and what her peers think about it says a lot about her culture--it tells you almost exactly how far her civilization has declined into (((degeneracy))).

Re-read my posts. You'll see I have family in Iran. Use your brain and consider the possible implications there. Have some pride and stop acting like a triggered autist with a micropenis, you're making Iranians look like a bunch of insecure faggots.

Valid point.

Solutions are harder to come across compared to underlining problems. It's kind of hard to come devise any solution when everything is working against us in this day and age. I think understanding the problems is the first step.

respect for doing both