The EU Court has spoken - Poland has to take refugees

There is now no way around it. Either Poland takes refugees from Italy and Greece, or they massively break the law. Poland will need to take 20,000 Muslims within the next weeks or face military actions by the new EU clone army.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJzRa7HWVqs
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ye89BIAx-SE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I unironically think they should take them
Poles are boring and very underachieving, so maybe some conflict will allow them to form an identity and finally achieve something

says your country lol

>The EU Court accusing someone of breaking the law
Top lel

They can suck my Slav cock

>using nig reaction gifs

out

Dont listen to these bitches, Poland. HOLD STRONG

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU, POLAND?

youtube.com/watch?v=SJzRa7HWVqs

It's about fucking time they joined us.

DONT DO IT POLAND! BREAK THE LAW! All the good people stand by you! Fuck germany!

Poland deserves it

Always, when it comes to UE there is only germans to defend this scam.

Genocide for germany !

How refugees actually look like

right? they should like, idk throw their economy in the shitter then get the world to bail them out for a change

>Poland, take refugees now or else!
>Poland, take refugees by June or else!
>Poland, take refugees by July or else!
>Poland take refugees by August or else!
>Poland take refugees by September or else!

>DONT DO IT POLAND! BREAK THE LAW!
They are already breaking the law lmao this is too fucking good to be true.

MUH BASED POLAND.

Well, we'll see now won't we? Fucking slavniggers, let's see how you do now?

Wait for Polacks to come here to threaten everybody with how stronk they are and how they can decide about themselves, even though they're a shithole of a country, weak, dependent economically on others xd. I feel like Polacks will be taught a lesson

fpbp

It would also rescue Europe from damnation (because who wants to live in Poland?).

>TIMES UP! WE'RE SUPER DUPER SERIOUS NOW!

I am laughing cause we won't take in rapefugees which will only cause massive autistic screeching in western 'europe'

How is it even acceptable to force another country like that? Imagine the outrage if Trump forced another country to not take refugees.

>Says the "country" that has achieved nothing in 2000 years

I hope you don't, but I think you will. Something tells me shit is about to get real serious for you and Germany.

ITT: Cuckland and Cuckland Mark II

Enjoy your cultural enrichment, we are OK being racist nazis.

Fuck you Achmed.

For a change? That'd just be routine
They should bring people with different ideas and syncretize their own culture for the first time in their history
It would be genuinely interesting, and they could even become a strong economy as an aside

Pay debts

Do it

well, not really, nice disinfo attempt though
they only said said that Hungary and Slovakia attempt to make refugee quotas illegal is not passable to them or something
legal bullshit, that is everything
and we won't take refugees ever, now fuck off and pay WW2 reparations

I saved your pic you spam to my Slav folder, thanks
>Something tells me shit is about to get real serious for you and Germany.
I want to see this

Kill yourself, nigger.

>implying a recognizable margins of refugees are actually women or children.

>so maybe some conflict will allow them to form an identity and finally achieve something
Dude this conflict lasts since the 18. century

If you don't want to experience attempts to build a communist country, then you should support Poles actually, because the elites want communism

The refugee "crisis" was entirely artificially manufactured by leftist policies. Slavs shouldn't spoil their societies because Italy, Germany and Greece elect leftist retards

HAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE

oy vey
that's racist, leaf

Here comes the diversity

You are about to be culturally enriched

Fuck off self hating shill

Germany really seems to be doing its level best to get Poland to hate them more than they hate the Russians.

>Legal action by EU
>Strongly worded letter

Don't back down, Poland. Keep those shit skins the fuck out of your country.

lol and even if we take them in, the next morning 90% will be gone on a one way trip to Germany

I don't hate Russians. Germans, on the other hand... I pity

They should have thought about that before they put their hand out for all the EU money.

This

Communism vs Capitalism is a different kind of conflict, and not one that has helped you become interesting and powerful
Quite the opposite, in fact

So, I think some Middle Eastern enrichment could create some new mechanics in Polald. It could awaken something in you, and add to you some personality. Currently you're just a middle state between Russia and EU, which is nothing special frankly.

Don't fall in the german suicide trap.

Does Poland have a foreign legion? Would join to fight the EU

This. Their threats are entirely toothless. Stay strong, polan. Next will be your turn to invade Germany and set Europe on the correct path.

>implying refugees want to stay there
They will just go back to Germany in a month dude. Don't be deluded

no they dont..EU is a joke...they wont do a thing..

while it would be interesting to see I'd much rather watch Germany front line your idea, besides Greece suffered centuries of occupation and genocide from the kebabs, wouldn't you of all people wanna steer clear from the shitstorm?

but muh enrichment! multiculuralism! cuck sexual fantasies! rapes! terror! murders!
how can we pass on that?
>>hooktube.com/watch?v=Ye89BIAx-SE

>What Proud Boys think they look like.

>How is it even acceptable to force another country like that? Imagine the outrage if Trump forced another country to not take refugees.

Imagine the outrage if Obama forced Texas to take in refugees from Syria that he imports to the US? That's what you mean, right?

Strange... I thought EXACTLY that has happened just some months ago.

Auschwitz can accommodate 20,000 right? Poland should tell germanistan they can stay there as long as they agree to doing chores and earn their keep

God i fucking hate germany
Its not enough you fuck up your own country now everyone else has to follow
Orthocuck go suck a turk dick

>Blue eyes white female
uh no

KEK Poles must accept imigrants. Good to know EU Court doesnt know about my republic.

Doesn't the fact they're trying to preserve their identity and way of life while the rest of Europe throws it in the trash prove they have more of an identity than any EU nation?

I mean, not getting cucked is a pretty good achievement since every other country over there is failing at it.

This is plan B

Would be nice, too bad auschwitz is a museum now

Did you know that the US do not recognize the International Criminal Court in The Hague and have (special ops) plans to extract US citizens who have been imprisoned there? :)

You gotta love the burgers for being so free. Poland gets cucked by some little luxembourg shitcourt.

no no no, zyklon B*

yep, you also get lifetime discount on wódka and complimentary Polish qt 3.14 for fighting for Poland, but you have to marry her

>and we won't take refugees ever, now fuck off and pay WW2 reparations
What about next invasion reparations? Should we pay them in advance?

yes they have to take immigrants just like you have to pay your denbts, vasili

You know that when you pay denbts to Germany and Germany pays denbts to Poland then you essentially pay denbts to Poland? xD

Poland and England team up for another war in Europe.

>I support Poland and Hungry not joining in the mental insanity that Germany is forcing on to them.

who cares, slavs are subhumans

if you want we will not disagree with it, go for it hans, but be warned: this time is the 3rd time you fuck up europe, and this time you will not be allowed back on the map. Ever.

What's Germany gonna do, invade Poland again? That's sure to go over well.

>blitzkrieging poland because they want to remain ethnically homogenous
what universe is this

Poland's Prime Minister said: Doesn't change anything for us.

They'll keep rejecting terror arabs. Though I would open camps 50m to the German border and give the refugees German language courses and courses on how to apply for social welfare in Germany. Then I would send the camp and border guards home at night.

Poland can eat my shit, we took thousands of those niggers, poland should do their part too

>we won't take refugees ever, now fuck off and pay WW2 reparations

>the next morning 90% will be gone on a one way trip to Germany
why? there are no gibs for them here if you have to care for them under EU law.

Don't you watch the BBC? This is digital black face!

>Germany invading Poland again meme
like how, riding broomsticks, whipping us with flowers and pink dildos?

What is the consequence of Poland just ignoring the EU? They can't be kicked out and their gibs can't be taken away.

if they can use legal bullshit to try to force something that we don't wanna do, we can only do the same

holy fuck please tell me this is not a shop

States vs countries
You krauts should have come up with a stronger union when you had the chance but instead you just did the sugar parts like trade and currency.

Even if they managed. Occupation wouldn't be fun for them. They'd have their own Afghanistan in a matters of weeks. Unless Germans go full genocide again any illusions of invading Poland are just that: illusions.

We could move the exhibits elsewhere, restore the gas chambers, say that we are just refurbishing stuff and then voila!

I suppose this is good for a temporary solution, while we work a more permanent final one.

Poland, don't do it!

Poland should make a statement that every refugee sent to them, no matter where those come, are going to get resented to Germany.

Poland is going to receive strongly worded letters.

>and this time you will not be allowed back on the map
I am pretty sure we already control Europe and soon the world. 3rd time is the charm. This time around it is DO OR BUST.

>It could awaken something in you, and add to you some personality. Currently you're just a middle state between Russia and EU, which is nothing special frankly
I'm fine being a western slavic catholic shithole desu. I don't believe in dialectical conflicts

>Communism vs Capitalism is a different kind of conflict, and not one that has helped you become interesting and powerful
I mean that western elites are heading towards a communist country you dumbass

I'm not self-hating, I'm just criticizing Polacks when they deserve it

I'd just love to be the person writing back letters to the EU.

I want Poland to take some refugees just to see the looks on their faces when they are send to a place that's poorer than their home country with a population and government that absolutely hates them.

WWII was your 3rd time though. Don't you learn anything in history classes? (Well, besides the 6 gorillion)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET REKT YOU COMMIE FUCKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA POO-LAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PIC RELATED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAWEL WYRCIARGMAK IS ANGRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Poland must take refugees!
>We're being serious, you have 6 months!
>You have 1 month now!
>Like I said before, you have 1 month now!
>Another month and you're in big trouble!
>Poland must take refugees!
>I mean it this time!

EU literally has no army to enforce any of their shit, and Poland gets free gibs like it's nobody's business.

It's hilarious how good Poland is doing from this.

Says the landlocked mountain pussy who has never fought a single war.

ok I warned you, good luck with your last retarded plan of world domination, Do it again bomber harris, nie rzucim ziemi skąd nasz ród, etc etc