Agnosticism

What does Sup Forums think of people being Agnostic in some kind of spiritual plain/thing that is unknow. Am i triggering Atheists, Dharmic Traditionalaist/Pagans and Christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuJBwu_03r8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous /r/atheism frontpage posts, and I have over 300 confirmed facebook debate wins. I am trained in theology and I’m the top debater on this entire website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of atheists across the Scandinavian peninsula and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can convince you that god doesn't exist in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare intellect. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my local library and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this website, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, skytard.

Agnosticism is the "religion" of seeing is believing. How the fuck can you be spiritual about anything?
The way I see it you're only triggering agnostics for saying this kind of shit, the others will just laugh at you (or behead you).

What? Whats wrong with knowing there is something spiritual or meta-physical out there without being able to put your finger on it exactly. Maybe its kinda like what people reporting DMT trips are like desu.. idk

youtube.com/watch?v=FuJBwu_03r8

Then you're not agnostic. It's not hard to understand.

Also this is describing atheism desu

No atheism is the rejection of any religion.
Agnosticism doesn't reject the possibility of god existing, it demands proofs. How new can you be to this kind of stuff?

How is not not being agnostic, im not talking agnotic in relation to any perticular religion like you might think but in a more underlying general sense

Agnosticism is "yes, no, maybe, I don't know", unless I missed some big news in the last days, the existence of transcendence has yet to be proven therefore you can't be spiritual and agnostic at the same time, the definitions don't match.

Search around, I'm sure there is a religion for you, but it's certainly not the "religion" of pragmatism that is agnosticism.

What am i then because your description seems way off compared to the wiki one of agnosticism

Just went to check on wiki and I'm not off at all. Maybe you should learn to read first.

Agnostic in Latin is "ignoramus".

FYI

The proof of the Creator is the creation.

Why be agnostic when you can just be gnostic?

I'm apatheist AMA

Don't forget to let your own lights shine bros.

Your description of atheism means atheism and agnosticism and is kinda the same when that is not the case. Atheism is more than not believing in any perticular religion. Its knowing there is nothing while agnostics believe that we dont know the transendant spiritual truth. Agnosticism is not as you say: not knowing weather to believe or not

>Your description of atheism means atheism and agnosticism
That's it, read no further, I nailed it.
You don't understand what the fuck you're reading.

Agnosticism, in it's truest form, is the belief that we as humans are woefully ill-equipped to truly understand the origin of the Universe.

Given how massive the Universe is and how little we know about it, anything up to this point is pure assertion and speculation.

Yeah, thanks for putting it better than I did. Have fun with the suede now.

And gnosticism is saying, "we're trying hard over here. Throw us a bone."

>knowing there is something spiritual or meta-physical out there
>knowing
That's not agnosticism. An agnostic would't say he knows that. You are a deist.

I never really got agnosticism, you've acknowledged that you can never truly confirm whether the divine nature is present, but who the fuck do you think you are if you question the all knowing and the force that can send your immortal soul into the eternal hell-fire. To me it seems that questioning gods existence is belittling towards the lord, almost as if you think you are better than god in some ways.

Wouldnt that imply that you know that the unknow is some diety, unknow god or gods.

I was an atheist until I grew up and became agnostic. The militant atheists like Dawkins who make it an active belief are just as bad as the religious people who bring up their religion and force it on people.

Im agnostic and if "god" exists he can go fuck himself for all i care

>Don't believe in thing
>"How are you not scared of thing?!"

I mean, come on man.

I should've made it clearer that to me agnostics would see there being an above 0% chance of a god being real.

"there is something spiritual or meta-physical out there" That's what you've done. If you say "There is a transcendent reality and I know how it is with a high certainty" then you would be a theist of some kind

you're an idiot who knows nothing and in that way you kinda are an agnostic so grats

Sorry, different ID. You're an agostic theist or a deist.