"LE CONSERVATIVE GENERATION Z" IS A MEME

Turns out that Generation Z (defined as those born in 1997 and after according to Gallup) is the MOST liberal and accepting of migrants out of all generations.

LINK: gallup.com/poll/217841/divided-world-acceptance-migrants.aspx?g_source=World&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/217841/divided-world-acceptance-migrants.aspx?g_source=World&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Young people are always the most liberal compared to older people

The comparison is between older groups and gen z when they were all the same age

yeah they're "conservative" because they're mostly nonwhites. liberals imported these monsters and thought they would be compatible with their left-wing world view, but it turns out they're just super socially conservative. hating fags and women.
they're more "pro-minoriy" because they are "minority" themselves

>defined as those born in 1997 and after

Already off on the wrong foot.

>gallup.com/poll/217841/divided-world-acceptance-migrants.aspx?g_source=World&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles
this is true too. there's a big difference between these 20 year old ANTIFA fags who are in college now, and the 12-14 year olds out there these days that love trump and want to build the wall.

but unfortunately it is still a reality that that generation is by far mostly "non-white"

ooops didn't mean to post that link. it's not relevant to anything. OP already posted it. disregard.

>This
Gen Z is gonna be the gender fluid tranny generation for whites. Non whites politics dont matter so its not real conservatism.

>European youngsters are the same as American ones

Most people say Generation Z either begins in the late 90s or in 2000, even if you set it the start data a few years later it probably wouldn't change the data that much.

What do you think will happen when those 12-14 year olds finish puberty and begin looking for a wife? Do you think they'll be announcing their views everywhere?

No, they'll lose the hate for love. You can't serve both, user.

Europe is already gone, it is known.

You need to focus on america.

>uses Europeans

they aren't old enough for these measures to matter yet

The American youth is even more nonwhite than the European one, I don't see how the data would be any better desu. Also America already has lots of resistance to globalism, it's you Europoors who need a strong conservative youth even more than us to save you from the road you're going down.

Is that real, user? It's just so beautiful.

Unsourced POOPOO fake image man

Why would I trust this chart when they can't even get the age ranges right lmao.

Generation Y isn't even on the list.

It goes:

Generation X - 1980's ish
Generation Y - 90's kids
Millenials - born after the MILLENIUM

and uh, I guess generation z would be this year, so they will only come to term in twenty years but I don't know why they fucking decide to skip Z over a generation

oh wait, it's to needlessly create adversity between people

This. Polling data in the US suggests a hard-right shift. We're about to see a major cultural divide between USA and Europe.

That doesn't mean the American youth that IS white isn't more conservative after seeing their country get more and more brown every year. Hell, there's probably a good amount of nonwhite American youth sick of being lied to and used by the left, or just being straight up self-hating.

Gen Y are the Millennials you dumbass. It means that they grew up as adults in the new millennium not born in it.

It's not fake it's from the same people who polled this one.

Stormweenie memer tards BTFO

Facts aren't stopping the stormnigger memers, OP, they'll just make up alternative facts if they need to and shill that narrative instead of the truth

This is how subhuman Sup Forums is

that's fag propaganda you pretzel twist use your fucking head. Y comes after X. The media starts pushing the term millenial down you gullet endlessly and you just buy it, you just buy it like the pathetic piece of shit you are.

stop being an obedient dog.

>No, they'll lose the hate for love. You can't serve both, user.
wut? you do realize that people overwhelmingly move to the right of the political spectrum as they age, right? it's almost universal. in case you didn't know, the boomers of today were the woodstock hippies of yesteryear. what you are saying is just not in any way based in reality or anything measurable or true.
people move to the right because they overcome their brainwashing and they learn what life is really about. and they learn that people like you, who claim conservatives "are hate", are just fucking drug addicted retards who spew self-righteous, self-serving nonsense at the expense of disseminating facts and true information.

oh also conservatives tend to have more babies than liberals, still today even. they tend to get married more, and put more emphasis on family values. so i don't know wtf you're on about with "once they start looking for a wife" or whatever. you're clearly a whacked out, drug addled degenerate pile of worthlessness IMO

>thread advertising
Die, nigger.
The most interesting bit from this data is the male-female gap. I wonder if gender will become an even greater divider than race in the future?

I mean think about it. Already, other races are somewhat more tolerable than women. Would you rather hang out with the average white woman or black man? I'd choose the latter.

This happened yesterday faggot stop trying to hijack my thread

wow this wouldn't load for me earlier. what i said still true of the US, but OP your survey is based on europeans. WTF man. and it's nearly a year old in a very rapidly changing political climate. fuck off you dumb nigger.

Don't worry, this man is getting millions of AMERICAN gen zeds

>white gender gap = 16%
>black gender gap = 15%
>Hispanic gender gap = 20%
>Asian gender gap = 29%
Anyone know why the last two are so much higher? I've noticed the gap among Hispanics, but don't know many Asians.

A higher proportion of Asian women than women from other races live on the coasts, go to university, are highly educated, and live in big cities. That's my guess.

Once again, why are you expecting the United States to have more favorable numbers than Europe when most of Europe is 90%+ white and the U.S. is a lot more diverse?

We are talking about the whites you fucking stupid ass

The reason as a total more support shitskins is because they are the largest percentage of shitskins.