Leftist propaganda Powerpuff Girls reboot to include new black PPG girl for 'newer generation'

Euro CN already revealed her but I wont make it the OP image so you can remember Powerpuff Girls as it used to be. Check next post if you dare.

ew.com/tv/2017/09/06/fourth-powerpuff-girl-cartoon-network/

>On Sept. 17, the Powerpuff Girls are adding to their ranks, EW can exclusive reveal. Long a trio (Buttercup, Blossom, and Bubbles), the Powerpuff Girls are getting an all-new fourth member.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rhd35N4xLr8
ew.com/tv/2017/09/06/fourth-powerpuff-girl-cartoon-network/
rule34-data-012.paheal.net/_images/7c0d0de4c4129f12cd8b5d531b94920b/2178788 - Jazmine_DuBois The_Boondocks.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, here she is.

Black with blue hair

Burning garbage

Source? I suck at finding this stuff.

The best part is that it is a trans boy.

They are gonna make an episode where she(male) beats up the rowdy ruff boys for misgendering her(male)

Maybe its just a law of nature, things get niggered up.

Maybe an ice age will save us

Why is this a problem for you now?

I mean I guess I can understand if youre into the power puff girls and you're upset that they're changing canon, but representation is important. It's important that little black girls have heroes they can look up to, to be able to see themselves on tv. To feel included.

wow that's excellent holy shit you couldn't write better comedy

Russia ppg trailer from few months ago. Sup Forums claims it might be Bunny

>Putting a Deviantart OC in their show.
>This was reviewed by a team.
>These people get paid more than you ever will.

>Why is this a problem for you now?
it's propaganda made for kids. it's clearly politicized by including a black skinned, blue haired member to the crime fighting team that was not originally given politicized features.
>I mean
only a redditor piece of shit pseud would start any statement with "i mean".
>I guess I can understand if youre into the power puff girls and you're upset that they're changing canon, but representation is important. It's important that little black girls have heroes they can look up to, to be able to see themselves on tv. To feel included.
you are a defender of agitprop pushing identity politics. not everyone "needs to be included". with your stupid logic i suppose every articulate man and woman should reduce their vocabulary as to not offend and exclude illiterates. after all, literal retards like you should be represented too! not

So, if "she" trans as well?, because you know, it's the current year.

looks like you have no idea what modern Cartoon Network is like. do yourself a favor and don't find out.

PPG is dead anyway since the new show sucks.

Too late, I saw them making the underage girls twerk.

PPG is pronounced 'Poochie', btw.

@1:42 : youtu.be/Rhd35N4xLr8

>ew.com/tv/2017/09/06/fourth-powerpuff-girl-cartoon-network/

You're mistaking my statement for meaning that everyone should be included into everything, all the time. That's not what I'm saying.

Can you name a children's show with a black protagonist? I can't. So imagine being a little black girl, growing up in America, and you finally see someone who looks like you on a show. That's awesome man, idk how you don't see that.

>Cartoon Network post-2004

JFMSU

Didn't they reboot it like last year

Wasser name, Tarlecia?

>sugar, spice, and everything nice

They already ran out of ingredients for everything good. Guess they had no choice but to make it black.

>these people (read: people working on medium-low budget cartoons) get paid more than you ever will

How much do you think they get paid exactly lmao

found the jew

Eternal Reminder that PPG had a feminist villain.

>Sugar spice and everything nice.
>But hey, now anybody can be a powerpuff girl.
so whats the point of the show now?

Found the Nazi

lame shit like this would've been mocked on the first show

WE

Sugar, spice, urrything nice

Why not come up with a completelly new show with all minority cast?

Oh right. Nobody would watch it.

>race doesn't matter
>little black girls need black role models

Pick one faggot

>what is Justice League(Green Lantern)
>what is Static Shock
>what is Young Justice(Aqualad was the leader of them, he was black)

Kill yourself you fucking shilling leftist faggot.

go gas yourself.

First show had a mentally handicapped Powerpuff Girl and no one complained

Now there's a black Powerpuff Girl and you snowflakes are all losing your minds?

>user so triggered by black people he can't handle seeing them on TV

You're just as retarded as the kind of libs who bitch about whitewashing

Niggerpuff girl?

CN died when Gumball started airing

storm from xmen, zach from the original power rangers.

it was just a joke before

Teen Titans (Cyborg)

C-Bear and Jamal, Hammertime Static Shock, Black Panther anime.

>The Reboot was shit & everyone said it was shit
>Add a Black girl so SJW's will say it's good & anyone saying it's bad will be shut down as racist

Smart

Where's her nigger nose and kid? How many abortions has she had?

Yeah, and the retard was a reject and subsequently ejected from the group for being different. That's how the world works.

Holy shit thats right, shows what that dumb asshole knew
>"uh whuh no pee oh sees in muh childhewd"
Its like these people walk with their heads screwed on backwards.

They also got rid of Mrs.Bellum because feminists screeched.

so the new PPG is a black SJQ handicapped trans ... ok, cmon, thats redundant already

Surely this time pushing liberal propaganda where it doesn't belong will be successful.

I wonder if this will be a reference to Bunny, the deformed, unstable girl the original three made without the Professor's input. She does have the extra-large size.

Never said race doesn't matter. It absolutely does.

Static Shock is cancelled, doesn't air. Green Lantern is hardly a main character lol,I'll give you Young Justice tho. But that's just one out of hundreds of shows.

Not just yet I wanna argue more

Bebe's kids.
Proud family.
boondocks
The PJs
Fat albert/cosby kids
static shock
little bill

the only problem I see here is that she's blatantly taller and curvier. I haven't watched the show at all but it doesn't seem fair to the other sisters or this new sister to have such an obvious gap in appearance

no

Quality

So now there must be at last a nigger in every show, imagine all the reboot we can have
>Ed, Edd, Eddy & LeEdwardus
>Billy, Mandy & Shaniqua
>Cow, Chicken & Coon
>Johnny Bravo now has a nigger antagonist, Jamal, who fucks every chick and spread aids
>The Fairly OddParents protagonist is Timmy's chocolate friend AJ, no fairly father in sight

Give this fucker a metal. The proud family was great, and the boondocks was amazing(til season 4 and muh BLM writers)

Would you fuck thicc Niggercup?

>Sup Forums - cartoon police
seriously?

>Bebes kids, proud family, fat albert, static shock, little bill

All old shows that don't air anymore.

>The Boondocks, The PJs

Lmao, those are hardly kids shows bro.

>Boondocks
>black show

Even the biracial girl wanted to be white

rule34-data-012.paheal.net/_images/7c0d0de4c4129f12cd8b5d531b94920b/2178788 - Jazmine_DuBois The_Boondocks.png

who fucking cares

It's not really desecration via PC considering that out of context image of a mime getting mad at a poster of a mixed race couple.

It is shitty networking execs rearranging deck chairs on a titanic though,

As long as this isn't a third reboot and it's still the version that sucks ass, I don't have a problem.

Lol @ bebe's kids
I remember renting that at my video store way back when

>3 originals have natural colors
>Give the sjw one problem hair

>LeEdwardus

Audible kek

>equal fights couldn't be made now.

this is the fucking whole female cast Ghostbusters all fucking over again
no you dont fucking need to have equality in TV shows, most of americans are white, why should some worthless kids show be made with only black characters/ asian charcters/ female characters just use the % of your fucking country to make shit, not the garbage that the left and SJW are spweing at you
go fuck yourself

CN is dead to me since years ago. Cartoon Horse is actually less cancerous than modern CN. I just watch my Chinese girl cartoons anyway.

There already was a 4th powerpuff girl. There was an episode where they fucked up trying to make another and created an abomination of nature who sacrificed herself in the end. SJWs confirmed erasing bunny

please do not say nigger dude,

its

nigger of color

>Billy, Mandy & Shaniqua
Grim was black (in both uses of the word) already.

kekl

>dem hips
>taller
>dyed hair

lmao

ayo hol up you be tellin me we wuz powerpuff girls and shit?

Wow dude chill, no one said "equality". Obviously it makes sense to have more white representation than anything else, but not ONLY whites.

I really don't understand racism man. Grown men upset about seeing a black cartoon character. Wow.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't monitor children oriented programming like media gestapo searching for degenerate content to be enraged about

Is there still the pedofag who self insert as the love interest of blossom?

That was creppy as fuck

Brown skin, femenazi sjw hair color. I would not be surprised if it is a tranny, might as well complete de far left liberal check list.

Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup and Blubberbutt

>Add a girl with brown skin

>REEEEEEEEE FUCK JEWS AND THEIR LEFTIST PROPGANDA!!!!

Do you guys realize how insane you sounds to most people? How is this remotely triggering?

Watermelon
Chicken
Purple drank
These were the ingredients Professor Utonium had for dinner...

dakta from dinobabies and daffy duck.

Goddamn millennials fucking with my childhood. Is there anything they won't ruin?

The problem with this is trying to please a crowd by changing source material never works. What about a Hispanic puff girl? Or Asian or African roots? You cant please everyone so just leave the show characters as it is. I grew up with three sisters and it never bothered them all three girls were white instead of black like them. It was just a kick-ass show about girls. No importance on color unless people make it such a problem. For some reason this SJW media always panders to black people but I never heard anyone crying for a niggapuff girl.

t. DashaƩnte Williams

name a black ancient philosopher:

>we better get the storyboards out

it's tokenist nonsense. now back to your discord.

Has anyone ever noticed the insane mary sue projection SJW's have with black women? They seem to think that all black women are hyper intelligent, stylish hipster superheroes, and essentially project white culture onto them. Shit is funny as fuck, like ive never seen a black chick with hair like that. You know who does have hair like that though? the white SJW women who write these haracters, shit is grade A mental illness.

(((They)) run the media, confirmed

I don't see how that's relevant.

Ok now you're just pulling shit out of your ass lmaooo what

you're the type of person people dumb their language down for and want a cue that you
> un-der-st-oo-d th-e sen-tan-ce

It's been the original 3 forever and they all have a singular united backstory, even. Even the classical English jingle. "sugar, spice, and everything nice, " which was used to symbolize each of them and their creation, doesn't have a fourth variable to represent the new character. How are they going to be able to write the new fourth ppg into the story in a legit manner? Then again it's a kid's show, they can just write any old thing.

They fucked up already with the character design. She looks retarded. That dumb hair and hair color, people being her signature is awful. It should have been orange. What the hell is going on with the shape of her body? Are those hips jutting out from her waist? Since when do PPG have hips like that? It's kids bad. And she doesn't look black, not with that skin color. And the article doesn't mention a race. I don't think she's supposed to be black, and maybe not race in particular. Just a new ppg that doesn't look white.

Wow
Its actually worse than I though
This is some sonic OC tier bullshitery

Cyberchase (Jackie)
Wild Kratts (Koki)
Bubble Guppies (numerous)
Nella the Princess Knight (Nella)
Fresh Beat: Band of Friends (Shout)

I don't watch kid cartoons any more. But these are from nick jr and PBS morning lineups. There's plenty of room to add new innovative shows that star black cartoon characters. The problem is going back and shoehorning in token characters in the name of diversity. Cut the shit.

>inb4 That's not what I'm saying

If you're not advocating for that, you have a very strange approach of expressing that.

But the new Powerpuff Girl is a DUDE

PowerPuff Girls?

PowerBottom Poofters more like.

yea and she wears other peoples hairs and looks like a dude when she takes it off.