/LNG/ (Liberal Normie General): #DACA Editiom

This is a thread for those of us who are moderately liberal.

Who are we?
> drinks coffee purchased from respected retail chains
> disconcerned with ethnostates
> agrees that of course the lives of black people matters
> who is Marx? I am not interest in politics
> I miss Bill Clinton
> What happened to Beyoncee?
> Kanye is at it again
> *sigh*
> Donald Trump may be a bad president, but I guess we have to wait and see.

Manditory Viewing:
> Morning Joe on ANTIFA (Fascists are bad, but the Alt-Left...)
youtu.be/q7F2EZMFqwo

> Inconvinient Truth 2 (official trailer)
youtu.be/EpmLt2XBC78

> "Puppy Bowl" Highlight Reel
youtu.be/7K20piIj-_s

> Adele - 'Helo' music video
youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A

> GIECO advertisement
youtu.be/7OIEFo2axGE

On a side note, anyone else annyed when you recieve a text message from a non-iPhone user and the message bubble is of a different colour?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4ENWSYhu68
google.com/amp/www.elle.com/fashion/trend-reports/gmp29441/fall-2017-fashion-trends/
youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whos the president now?

Anyone watching Game of Thrones and The Handmaiden's Tale on Netflix? I'm really liking these two shows. Man I hate white cis men!

Of course it's Donald Trump. But soon it may be her turn.

Who knows, a woman in office may shake things up for a bit.

Fuck. Even people pretending to be liberals are fucking insufferable.

I just started watching Narcos. I can't believe they killed off Pablo Escabar.

I'd imagine the writters know what they are doing. But is this the correct direction for the serries?

nigger nigger faggot cunt bitch nigger

by "her" you mean Mike Pence, right?

It just seems like a woman is just too radical for the USA. Too bold if you will in forward thinking. My best friend is part of an equality club but I dk, red isn't my colour but i can;t tell him that. I don't want to not be for un-equailty. He's in this picture.

>*sigh*
cringe, kys.

I agree, we do need to know our place.

It's just that politics are so complicated. I usually let my husband handle the whole keeping up with the current events etc.

It's nice to think that someday a girl will step up. Maybe Chelsea?

this thread is gold

Ungrateful middle class spoiled brats. One thing I can't stand are Starbucks commies.

I wish I were born in the US instead of one of these wastes of human space.

I know she'd have my vote. Acceptance needs to be more accepting all over the world. Yesterday my boyfriend came out to my dad and you wouldn't believe the UN-equailty of it all. He was *gasp* throwing up swastika signs with his hands and called us "steam boat faggots" and then the dog retched all over my new shoes. I really would like to get to the matter at hand and know what Chelsea's view on the confederate flag is. I know for sure like her mother she would be for what I believe even when I do not live in the country legally. I really do feel her emotional facts are straight..or gay or inbetween. I'm tearing up at being called a steam boat faggot...it hurts.

Inspire me. We need...more famous people...

youtube.com/watch?v=U4ENWSYhu68

As a side note, Elle Magazine and Bloomingdales just released the new colours for the upcoming Autumn season.

Looks like 2017 is a resounding red.

google.com/amp/www.elle.com/fashion/trend-reports/gmp29441/fall-2017-fashion-trends/

>Maybe Chelsea?
Bitch, please.

This! Like OMG literally this. I can't up vote this enough.

Bumping thread with a DACA redpill.

Basically DACA is horrible and protects illegal immigrants.

Sooo I'm about to take a gap year to go backpacking through Europe. Has anyone ever done it? I need to know some good hostels to stay at. I don't care what countries, I'll go anywhere. I just want to experience as much culture as possible.

[REBEL YELL]

Finally, a thread for me.

I've done it. Twice. It's sooo awesome. So many hot guys in Europe.

Anyone else watch this great show? Its so interesting to see how hacking really works and what the lives are socially isolated introverts are like (filled with lots of drugs and sex apparantly!!!!!).

On a side note anyone watch MTVs VMAs? What did you all think? Anyone controversies on who won or didnt win?

this a redpill thread now

Id be careful in Europe, there are a lot of areas that are not multicultural or diverse. You might have to give them a lecture or something about how to be accepting. Now that I think of you'd probably have to lot to offer and should go for it. I'm sure the locals whereever you go will appreciate your views on diversity.

> backpacking accross Europe
Invest in a Eurorail card. Take trains overnight and use the travel time to sleep.

Saves on hotel costs, provides an effective method of transport and when you wake up, you have an entire day to explire the country you just arrived at.

Ain't baiting or trolling for (you)'s. Legitimately what gives you the right to take someone else's money away from them? What makes you the arbiter of who deserves money more?

Moderate liberals are just normies too stupid to see the real way the world works

>being this new and not realizing this thread is roleplay

Anyways, are you anti-poor people? Do you think just because some guy moved some money around in a bank that he should have a private jet while there are still black families who can't afford to feed their children? What about my student loans? I'm going to be 100k in debt by the time I graduate, and there are no jobs for me anymore because the boomers ruined everything for us. Do you honestly think it's right that some rich men can fly around on private jets while women starve?

BTW did anyone see Beyonce's dress the other night on the VMA show? I heard it cost like $35,000 and is one of a kind, she's such a BALLER! Like what a boss bitch, am I right?

>*sips latte*
>*snaps selfie*
>*sigh*
>"Sup Forums, we need to talk!"

UUGHH! Reported for racism, transphobia, antisemitism and sexism. You need help. Guys help me downvote this mother effer!

this is a really cute kot

It's actually kind of fun to pretend to be a normie liberal. It's like life on easy mode. All I have to do is think about myself (but replace "me" with some minority or lgbt group or whoever my pet of the week is) and talk shit about Trump.
I don't even have to attack his policy, or politics in general, I literally just talk shit. I don't have to come up with a better plan, I just say what I *think* we should do because obviously that's the nice thing to do so how could I be wrong?
I encourage everyone to try it just for 5 minutes, just put yourself in the mindframe of a normie leftist, it's almost frightening how easy it is to just vomit out posts and watch the likes and le upboats pour in.

Ugh do not read the comments section.

> taxes = theft
Currency doesn't belong to you. It belongs to the United States treasury.

You are granted the privilage of using these instruments to engage in business transactions, but the concept and physical properties of the currency themselves are never yours to begin with.

IKR! Why is everyone so problematic? Diversity is our strength.

>life on easy mode
seriously you don't know ANYTHING about us, so maybe you shouldn't just say things like that. i mean omg just cuz you have it easy doesn't mean everyone else does!!

Literally this. Are you me? I posted a comment on Reddit the other day about how bad Trump is and it got downvoted twice. I only got 278 upvotes! WTF people it's 2017!

This.

Plus, what about roads? Do you not drive on the roads? Don't you want ambulances and fire trucks and police? It's not our money anyway, I don't mind contributing (I don't pay taxes yet, but someday I will hopefully when I get a job) a few bucks a month so that we can all enjoy these things. Taxes are only like, what, 8% of your income anyway? So it should be only like $100 a month to be able to use all that stuff? Seems like a good deal to me.

The biggest problem is that all the rich people don't pay anything at all!

This is good larping as cancer thread

bumping this for the sheer hilarity
above average LARPing if we're being honest

Ugh it was just trolls, you have to ignore them. I just think it's sad how much effort they put into making other people as miserable as they are, like, come on

Normie life really does make a lot of sense

> Nazis are bad. (We had an entire world war over this)
> Clerical Admin is taxing work, but nothing a little bit of 'me time' can't heal
> kale and kimchi are simply delish
> Hot yoga? Yes????
> great gas milage on my hybrid
> never have to worry about offending or alienating anyone
> Netflix

> tfw there is going to be a lot more roads built before we are done here, quite frankly.