Schoolgirl Linda fled to Turkey then into Syria last year from her hometown of Pulsnitz after being groomed online by a...

>Schoolgirl Linda fled to Turkey then into Syria last year from her hometown of Pulsnitz after being groomed online by a Chechen IS fighter who she married.

>He was killed in the savage fighting for Mosul while she was employed by the terror group enforcing the strict Islamic dress code on women in the city.

>She burst into tears after her capture and said she just wanted to come home.

>Footage aired on the German newspaper Bild's website shows Wenzel, dubbed the "belle of Mosul" screaming as she is put through "walk of shame".

thesun.co.uk/news/4403628/germany-fights-save-isis-jihadi-bridge-from-execution-iraq/

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/09/why-do-people-die-fighting-cause
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, they let her go back? Fucking shitskins can't even kill a bitch correctly.

She allied with those who committed terrible atrocities in Europe and the rest of the world. No compassion.

Shoot her, through the gut and let her slowly die.

Let her die as a message to all west hating liberal cucks.

>yet Germany is paying to try to save her and several others like her

I cant wait until the German govt saves her and brings her back, and she takes part in a Berlin truck attack.

Hopefully the Iraqis execute her

Such a beauty, I see why the churka liked her.
Very goat-like.

She was also on blacked

God damn Germany is cucked

sick slut

I for one hope she makes it back. Just a dumb kid, her story will prove a value full message either way.

It's one thing to repatriate her on humanitarian grounds, but you're also taking the risk that she will continue to pose a risk to non-believers once she's back. We've had at least one such case in the Netherlands where a girl was "saved" from Syria by her mother, and continued to mingle with jihadists back home.

Just pass her around like the whore she is then throw her off a building imho

She should receive therapy at the expense of the German government so that when she returns to ISIS she'll be better able to cope with her surroundings,

I hope the Iraq state executes her.

They should have flayed her alive

Wait , so they want her back in Germany ?

If she gets back, the bitch is going to mow down some Lefties, there literaly is nothing wrong with getting her back.
Just gotta clamp up her snatch when she gets over the border

Fair point, she would have to face trial and punishment in Germany. Shes young and de-radicalizing her after what shes been through shouldn't be to hard.

Shit yeah, Germany wants to be lil Chechnya

Deradicalizing? How does that even work? How's the deradicalization of Breivik coming along?

When you are so deep into compassion politics that LITERAL TREASON is just forgiven.

> have one shot in life to pass on god-tier genetics
> produce that

wtf...

Now THAT'S a red pill!

protecting identity

I hope they will repatriate this poor girl.
I hope she helps some ISIS cell in Germany to another truck of peace.
I hope they would punish her with several months community service.

yet they'll still throw anyone with even a hint of nazism under the bus.

The guy is such a nuisance

her only crime was falling in love. send her home in time to vote CDU.

+++++++++

Women are a mistake and incapable of thinking of better future for their offspring.

I hope that ugly muzzie cumsleeve is going to be gangrape to death by the righteous SAA, Hezbollah
I hope russkies join in and revitalize her genetic Kraut memory of being BORTSCHT 1945, style

Fucking abdimination, biowaste, scum of mother Earth
I can only imagine how she threatened Yazidi girls and """immodest""" ones, how she sexually serviced isis platoons after a good day of massacring

Such a traitor cunt is worse than my badest nightmares. Let her rot in the desert.

found the rapist

she can redeem herself by coming back and telling everyone how bad it was so other girls don't make the same mistake and Europeans will know to protect themselves from Muslims

yeah that'll help secure the existence of our people and a future for white children for sure

Fuck off to reddit, simpering pathetic cuntbag

just natural selection in action. stupid people get culled. we should celebrate it.

Respected Science Magazine has even started researching the psychologically accepted mentality of ISIS fighter.
>WHY
sciencemag.org/news/2017/09/why-do-people-die-fighting-cause

sauce now