Did I solve the problem?

Did I solve the problem?

>Peru annexing Chile
What?

No.

The world needs smaller countries, not bigger.

go back to /gsg/

this too

autists really love map re-drawing
that's Sup Forums material BTW

> Turkey and Britain still existing.

those islands and canada belong to us

>inb4 lol try and stop us

we own them dont we right now? :^)

>Yugoslavia
Are you mentally retarded or what?

>Greater Britain
durr hurr

>giving germany even more clay than they deserve
>giving russia even more clay than they deserve

FOR FUCKING GOD'S SAKE! I DO NOT WANT FUCKING LEAFS IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY! I WILL FUCK ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT WE SHOULD FUCKING CONQUER KEKNADA TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NO FUCKING EXCEPTION

>el peruANO
yeah nah m8

Purple circle is capital city

>Guyana not part of gran colombia.

Wew. War is coming.

Puerco rico and dominican red belong to the Gran Colombia?

Why always go bigger? You should try smaller with specific needs to your survival of perfect community. 100 people is enough for one man to have as neighbours if they all decent, not needing millions.

>flag

I believe the US used to belong to you as well. And India and a few other places. Funny how things turn out

>us
>we
No, just queen.

Why in gods name would you keep hindoostan? is packed with streetshitting sub-humans that can't even dig a hole to shit in it.

What if we took it and just gassed all the Canadians?

Where did las Malvinas go?
Did the Brits dump all they're Muslims there and then it sank into the icy waters?

Yes

Yes

Only good thing on this map is Russia's teabagging Georgia.

stop playing Victoria 2

Where are my colonies?

Las malvinas? Never existed

fun fact about the falklands, France and the UK both controlled the islands before, and for significantly longer than argentina ever has.
In fact, since their discovery, the islands have spent more time under French rule than argentinian. Ain't that just quacking crazy

No, why the fuck do we only have half of Panama? Stupid chicano

That half of Louisiana you gave to Mexico is white as snow

you learn history from a potato to do this shitty thread op?.....sigh putin was right with you burgers.

It's like looking into the future.

Now this is stupid, why the fuck do we have the three guyanas, dominican republic and puerto rico? And the fuck do we still only have half of Panama? Stop this stupid maps ffs

>no Switz
>but still leave Scandy alone
Kys

Well, 70% of the world's population is gone, so good start. However, you just got rid of Vodka, and Finns. I happen to think Finnish women are pretty. Not to mention you left Brazil intact. Why'd you do that?

Keep rubbing salt in wounds why won't ya?
Also.
>be bongs
>invade archipelago in 1832/3
>we had it before your guys even exited XD