Even China hates Bongistan's cucked movies

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/04/retreat-has-no-chinese-values-dunkirk-movie-comes-fire-china/

>Calls have been made in China to boycott the British war film Dunkirk after it was subjected to a heavy bombardment from critics who said a “disastrous retreat” does not conform with “Chinese values”. New Weekly, a Chinese magazine, compared Dunkirk to Wolf Warrior 2, a patriotic, all-action movie in which the Chinese hero overcomes Western baddies via a series of explosive and dramatic action sequences.

>“Wolf Warrior 2 depicts complete victory,” New Weekly said. “Whereas Dunkirk is about a disastrous retreat, which is very different from traditional Chinese values, so it will not perform very well at the box office.” Wolf Warrior 2, which became China’s top grossing film ever over the summer, has the tagline : ‘Whoever offends China will be hunted down no matter how far away they are.’

That's what you get Britbongs for making a movie that glorifies sheer cuckoldry and running away from the enemy like cowards!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Leakey
youtube.com/watch?v=VBAvVBVGkSE
youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg
movie.douban.com/subject/26607693/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK
E
K

KEK
E
K

Britain is cuckain now

If chinks cannot handle a retreat in cinema imagine how these pathetic dog eating insects will react to beijing being nuked

I mean the retreat was a fact, and the mindset that restreating gets you killed is probably the reason those nips steamrolled them.

But its just how under fire they all acted like such pussys. My grandfather fought through the war and at Arnhem and he said later on that he enjoyed the war and how he missed it.

Brits even today fucking love a fight, and that depiction of "Boo hoo we're just brothers tryin to survive this war and not die" is a lie and Jewish hogwash.

>Pic related is my grandfathers section

>Tyrone forgets that the Bong is braver in reality and its the Jew trying to mask our bravery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Leakey

youtube.com/watch?v=VBAvVBVGkSE

That file name kek. Also nice doubles.

>Says Mr.60%

KEK
E
K

traditional """""chinese""""" values such as striking fellow chinese fighting the japanese in the back to gain power

Thanks chap

You have no future. Literally next generation is gonna be achmed and Mohommad bongistan

F U C K I N G T R I P S

Kek wills it, dubz followed by trips. Bait Tyrone thread BTFO'd again

You are a fucking retard. Dunkirk hauled $9.6m opening weekend and over $30m as of the end of last week which is perfectly good for a western WWII movie about a theater they don't give fucks about.
Also Dunkirk was a fine film and China still can't make any movies worth a damn outside of HK.

>CHING CHONG WE WUZ VICTORS AND SHIT
...really, chinky?

Portugal is the butthole of Europe

You're literally not even half white because you count Mexicans as white get over your self.

We have a conservative government both economically and socially. Brexit has meant we will leave a union that's making people take refugees. The majority of our country is against Islamic values.

While all you've done is elect some retarded property salesmen who's shilled to the highest degree and can't implement any policies because "Muh constitution" means that the supreme court can cuck the POTUS when ever they please.

"Wanna ban Muslims?, nope muh constitution says I can"

I can't take issue with that given Dunkirk was shit

what you get when you release a western movie in a politically correct shithole like china
movie was garbage however...

than why they love yugoslavian ww2 movies? Walther defends Sarajevo is most watched movie in China and best known yugoslavian ww2 movie, battle of neretva also depicts retreat

>chinamen have no idea what the Long March was
embarassing desu

>who said a “disastrous retreat” does not conform with “Chinese values”
wft, their entire country's ideology was formed on a disastrous retreat.

Because it's about Communism and mirrors the Long March.

Damn I was just going to say that.
>Long March literally the largest retreat in the history of warfare.
Chinese can't fight and even with modern tech they depend on Ant Attack and always will.
They can never beat the US
England literally took over their entire nation with one ship.
>Chinese Warrior
>Sun Tzu
many keks to be had listening to China fantasize about being militarily competent.

Long march wasn't disastrous it was competently done and completely just. It's why they lost 9/10th of their army along the way

Wtf, a nigger in the Paras in WW2, I never knew that was a thing. Good for him.

>nips don't have a soul enough to realise that Dunkirk is about England, not Dunkirk.

China's military history is mostly disastrous but Pend Dehuai and his role in the Korean war is pretty underrated considering they just gout out of 30 years of civil war and were using donkeys for logistics. Too bad he was purged by Mao.

Most of you are immigrants that hate the West and hate the UK.
For the White ones, the ones who's ancestors fell in WWI and WWII and the Empire:
Your nation was devastated in spirit by WWI. They had not recovered by WWII. But inside of you is a fighter and someday you'll have to just accept the fact that the British are the most war-like and military nation on the planet and the race always will be. You'll always be outdone by your bastard child the US, but that's just because the US is you, even at 60%.
Your fathers fell by the townful on the Somme, but your mothers carried the war genes anyway.
Your time draws near.
So come home to war and blood, Britbong. Save us before it's too late.

What the fuck are you talking about?

He's talking about destiny, user.

Kek

No he isn't.

What I THINK he's talking about is trying to get Europeans to go over to America and bail them out.

Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg

I would welcome a BEF right now.
You burned Washington once
>canacucks think it was them
If redcoats land on my shores I will gladly quarter them and probably join them.

>chinese values
Such as constant smoking and spitting?

And your next generation is going to be tyrone and diego, mr 56%

apparently Chinese values are just 1950's tier propaganda.

which doesn't surprise anyone.

why are chinks eternally butthurt?

>disastrous retreat
To then fight another day and eventually win the war
vs
Huh traditional Chinese values of eating rats and eternally cucked to an authoritarian regime

fucking chinks

KEK
E E
KEK

>They can never beat the US

so you don't have anything to worry about do you?

>long march? what long march?!

Daily reminder that the entire Chinese '''''''''''Empire''''''''''''' was taken over by one British Ship.
>source of eternal butthurt

Chinks couldn't even fight off the tiny Island of Japan without the ruskies/US doing it for them

It's just weaponised autism in action. A very sophisticated form of weaponised autism.

>first two digits are 14
>last two are 88
Wow

well, that's what they get for sitting on their laurels while the rest of us advance

Be fair to the chinese, if there's any race that can contend with (and lose to) the Anglos, it's the Nips.

Yet the meme doesn't work because the Chinese are advancing, not resting on their laurels.
See how that works?
Probably not.
That's why you fall for that meme, user.

Chinks should learn their history

Wasn't the entire point of the communists revolution to destroy and attempt to wash away the past of the Chinese.

The probably don't even learn their own history because it would prove to them that as a people the Chinese are weak.

wolf warriors 2 is fucking awesome btw

>"Whereas Dunkirk is about a disastrous retreat, which is very different from traditional Chinese values"

china have never won a war against westerners. uk rolfstomped china many times.

Wolf warrior is a shitty film anyways; with terrible writing and medicore action scenes more on-par with hollywood trash like Expendables than East-Asian action. Only reason it made so much money is because the chinks liked seeing Western mercenaries killed by Chinese soldiers. If this kind of film easily makes $80 million they ought to make a adaptation of the Seymour expedition.

Ha ha, sounds about right. Spineless R type ant people, conquer by just out breeding everyone else

China is the definition of a paper tiger

see opium war post

Super talented at losing to the superior Brit

fucking this

chink niggers got BTFO by japs until the soviets roflstomped them back to their shitty island and took even few of them(before amerifats realized how effective the soviets were and nuked japan)

and yeah britcucks are cancer

What the fuck is wrong with the dude's head on the left

oh sorry 'nips' I misunderstood but you're 100% correct

Yeah, the cultural revolution.

>Outnumbered 10:1
>Proceeds to win
The fuck, how can China be this terrible at war

>but later aided

ayy, americans joining last minute the winner team since ever

It's because they don't want to remember how they spent the last two centuries being brutally raped by European powers. They're utterly useless militarily so they like to watch films about things which aren't achievable in reality.

Forget to switch IDs did you?

Don't worry, I'm sure no one noticed.

Have you missed the absolute meltdown the left is having here? At least we're doing something about our demographics. You're being fucked on both sides of the political spectrum in Bongistan.

btfo ching chong, couldn't win against a bunch of froggies and pakis

You're talking as though the entire british population got involved in the making of this

movie.douban.com/subject/26607693/

>8.6/10 on Chinese IMDb

The public actually likes the film, it's just dumb nationalists complaining that it isn't propaganda.

shit they have been raped throughout their entire existence, figuratively and literally.

Is dunkirk seriously about a cowardly retreat? I dont know shit about this movie, but even blue pilled friends of mine told me it was trash.

The marxism is getting out of hand. 20 years ago jewish cinema was still making movies like saving private ryan, now theyre openly praising cowardice.

Tide is turning, post Brexit we repeal anti-slavery laws and it's back to the good old days

It was step 1/2 (UK/West) vs step 3/4 (Qing Dynasty).
Where are the respective civilizations today?

Nationalist China or Communist China?

China is perpetually in hard times you dolt. Throughout history they're only been able to sustain a stable situation for a few decades.

>Calling other people buttholes
>Can't control his
S H A R T

There's a cult soviet movie about our soldiers running fast to Stalingrad in 1942 from german tanks as civilians curse them. Although they did make a last stand eventually.

>the competition is guaranteed to be shit and we have nothing to worry about
>let me make some shit up

living proof of step 3/4

>Strength
>14 Sloops

Sloops beat Slopes, I see.

>that time Spain discovered a mountain of silver in Peru and traded it with Chinese merchants so much that the governments silver wealth became worthless and they couldn't pay their army anymore

China got fucked desu.

>chinks would rather have 400,000 of their own soldiers slaughtered rather than live to fight another day
Kek, how can anyone still believe the meme that chinks are smart? No wonder most of their history consists of getting BTFO by foreign armies

Nice monument.

>compared Dunkirk to Wolf Warrior 2,

History =/= fantasy.
History =/= pro Communist propaganda

honestly, britain and british people should get wiped from the face of this world

they are ugly, disrespectful, not funny, smelly, have superior complex, faggots and granny worshippers

The world has seen so many glorious battles but we have to watch britcucks retreating because of hollyjew.

Dunkirk has always been praised in this country because they're admiring the bravery of the random fishermen and rowing clubs that weren't a part of the armed forces, but took part in the rescue operation and sailed through a light German air bombardment to save our troops.

If we hadn't retreated, our armies would have been massacred, Germany would have steamrolled us and America would have had nowhere to use as a staging post for the Western campaign.

Meaning Hitler could have focussed all efforts on the Eastern Front and WW2 would have been his to win.

kek, I love the 69 killed on the British side, you can guarantee 68 of these were Indian soldiers battling it out hundu v muslim

BTFO so hard, actual Chinese people barely exist anymore.

I gave Soviet Union a taste of his own medicine in Hearts of Iron IV by invading as Japan with Germany on the other side. Now Russia is a tiny little puppet and we're beating back the allies from Europe.

This is pretty clearly a Chinese bot or shill, it's a shame how bad people are at seeing shills here. There was an exact same thread with the same strange replies, filename and post content. Please, do not forget your sage and stop posting in this thread.

This coming from a country that hasnt been in a real war since antiquity. Running away doesnt conform with chinese values? I guess theyre right, the chinese are slaughtered before the fight even begins so they couldnt run if they tried.

Japanese would never have been able to launch an invasion of Russia from the East, their troops would have been to busy acting like degenerate filth in Nanjing.

Dunkirk is great. The chinks are just butthurt because they have an inferiority complex.

Haha, trust China to criticize accurate portrayal of history. I bet their version of Dunkirk would have been Jet Li hand chopping down a battalion of 1000 Germans before saving the princess and sailing over the channel at which point they both die a tragic death for absolutely no reason.

Ok pajeet