What exactly is wrong with having multiple wives/harem so long as the husband loves them and can manage to support all...

What exactly is wrong with having multiple wives/harem so long as the husband loves them and can manage to support all thier needs and the offsprings?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaihaven.org/rin-x-sen-ran-sem-cross-mix-episode-1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
youtube.com/watch?v=5REqSSLsnOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce plz

The gender ratio is ~1:1 so you end up with a massive revolt from the men who do not get women.

What's wrong with not being a promiscuous degenerate?

Im a married man. i can't imagine what my esteem would look like after being denied for sex twice as much.

you only have one dick my friend...

Just use your army of progeny to put down the beta rebellion.

hentai

But that one dick produces sperm constantly. Not like pussy, pussy gets pregnant and that's a wrap for the remainder of the year.

Don't you have migrants to take?

nothing but since there are not more women then men it would lead to a massive incel bulge overload in society. Such societies don't tend to prosper.
If men have a family they provide for they have a real project to manage. Keeps them calmer and society more peaceful in general.

But those guys must have really bad genes if women would rather share 1 guy with multiple women than be with that beta male. Why Would we even want those rejected male genes in the future?

>>>>islam
>having multiple wives/harem so long as the husband loves them and can manage to support all thier needs and the offsprings
every man ever: i can
1400 years later: "allahu akbar"

I wanted to give you sauce but it seems like you don't want it :^)

I'm cool- blew a load to the still image

I think Theres is a turkish soap opera about that

Sucks when you finnish before finding what you are looking

accept most of them will be betas too and will side with your enemy, polygymous societies are inherently unstable, thats why most o fthe civilisations that have made it this far subscribe to a pair bonding model

except*

THIS

>What exactly is wrong with having multiple wives/harem
You are depriving beta males of healthy, monogamous relationships that incentivize them to be productive members of society with a stake in the future.

Monogamy is the a key component of civilization. It motivates the beta male to produce and contribute to society more than he would if he were providing for only himself.

What you're suggesting is common in shitholes like Africa and the Middle east where "alphas" hog all the males and the betas are so disenfranchised that they will blow up themselves for a shot at 72 virgins.

absolutely nothing. the harem is the natural state of relationship between a man and women.

Source on image?

harems are degenerate, even if they weren't most people cant function in those kind of relationships

Based Nippon understands.

The progeny expect women as well, and there won't be enough for them. You'll run out eventually. Besides, you'd then plunge society into a constant state of civil war and unrest. This is a surefire way to completely wreck a nation. Usually what happened before if there were too many men and not enough women you'd start a war and send them all to either die or capture foreign women.

Sharing isn't a big biological no-no for women as it is for men. Plus you are assuming women are logical like men, they are not. Their mating instincts are really primitive, they'd take Mr. Swagboy over a 200IQ Engineer. In a "matriarchal society" the IQ will drop overtime, not increase. Afterwards it just collapses.

hentaihaven.org/rin-x-sen-ran-sem-cross-mix-episode-1/

Hentai

Fuck yea thanks. Time for rounds 2 through 8

Only can happen when you treat women as inferiors. If you treat women as equals or betters, there's no way they'd share a man.

won't work as well
see there's a reason the middle east has so many wars even after decolonization

This man here is absolutely correct.

>only people pro-harem are anime watchers
lmao you fucking nerds couldnt even get 1 wife, pure delusion

I can understand from a legal standpoint there are problems with it due to the benefits married couples get. morally I think it should be allowed.

One woman should be allowed to marry multiple men as well to soak up all the betas that are left over.

These anons get it.

forgot to say, I may just have this opinion since having multiple wives is pretty common here. Lots of blacks do it, but I think you are limited to 1 new wife every 8 years or something in most religions here.

>Their mating instincts are really primitive, they'd take Mr. Swagboy over a 200IQ Engineer.

Super high IQ like that is a sickness/disorder just like super low IQ is. Ideally you want someone with a above average/superior IQ with also a healthy body.

Nothing...

Except when the harem is a fake online sect that is not actually fucking or producing offspring and need to be hunted and killed for participating in ritual abuse.

Harem anime is my guilty pleasure, but I don't think for a second polygyny would work as actual policy without genetic engineering to change the gender birthrate ratio. At that point you'd probably already have full-immersion VR anyway so it's pointless.

(Polyandry isn't even worth considering, obviously.)

I should have been more specific; I meant women are in general more attracted to a dumb junkie than to a smart introvert.

in this day and age, with our demographics and welfare state, absolutely nothing

chads that want to raise families and have children can have as many wives and children as they can afford

betas can continue not having sex and playing video games

indeed, the best thing for the white race at this point would be for wealthy benefactors to pay white chads to have as many kids as possible. you could mix it up by selecting for nobel laureates, great musicians as well

ugly NEETs get jealous, hopeless, and commit suicide because if Chads can have multiple women, they will get zero.

So nothing wrong really, all positives that I can see.

>without genetic engineering to change the gender birthrate ratio.
thats not even needed. all you have to do is abort more males if thats what you want. just abort males with any minor defects while keeping most females.

or more wars. thats how the niggers keep the male population low enough for it to work.

combining that with the condition that you must be able to support multiple wives it would be pretty easy to balance it.

>all you have to do is abort more males if thats what you want
You'd never garner support for that.

>or more wars
That's not really reliable or even desirable. You're sending good men out to die.

Chicks dig the quiet cool types. Just becauae you're an introvert it doesn't mean you're a beta.

I'm also a big fan of harem anime and manga (Love Hina, Ichigo 100%, Umi no Misaki, Minamoto Kun Monogatari, Ai Yori Aoshi, and more)

But harems IRL cause a lot of problems. For one man to have 2 wives, it means another man has to have 0 wives. All the power, sex, and wealth gets concentrated into the alpha rich at top. And then the beta poor men at bottom don't contribute to society, don't work, just jack off and play vidya all day.

Never said anything about being beta. In my experience most women simply prefer extroversion over introversion.

so many arguments in this thread are based on the idea that betas are somehow valuable and contribute something to society that alphas do not. this is false. by their definition, betas are expendable and should not be reproducing

an ideal society would be a few million men with the best genes competing for a few billion women. if they can't get laid the losing alphas are either killed or more realistically given money and hedonism to enjoy themselves.

do you find this argument far fetched, this is literally exactly what is happening RIGHT NOW. the so called globalistists/elites are the alpha families with the highest IQs, healthiest genes, greatest social cohesion. they are already practicing eugenics in terms of their selection, their children are born stronger, smarter, healthier than yours could ever hope to be. and rather than culling the betas off, they're just lulling them into a stupor. after the global population has been reduced by a few billion they'll institute something like the above plan and replace the labor of now extinct betas with robots

tldr here, they wrote down their plan for you to read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Check out the pollinic girls attack.

How about planned parenthood to reach needed gender ratio?

BUT

The super elite families all practise incest to keep all the wealth and power in the family.

American women just want to do drugs and party. If your a quiet strong but silent type- odds are, you won't get invited to too many parties. Women especially don't want to be around you if your a lone-ranger type who doesn't have many friends.

Drug dealers always seem to have a lot of women around them. Even if they are ugly, if they supply the drugs, then women will flock to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=5REqSSLsnOc

Jesus dude I'm running out of cum

Alphas rule, betas work. Society of only ruler will flop as there are no people to do work.

>No dark skin gril
Dropped

>there's a reason the middle east has so many wars even after decolonization

That and areas east of the Hajnal Line (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line) used cousin marriage to cement power within a family.

Problem is that generations of cousin marriage lead to a shockingly high percentage of citizens being inbred.

>Super high IQ like that is a sickness/disorder just like super low IQ is.

What the fuck are you talking about? You can have a high IQ and a healthy body. The separation only came about because you watch too many movies written by neurotic jews which presented "Nerds vs Jocks". Which is funny because Plato was a championship wrestler and an award winning lyricist (IIRC). Hell, his birth name was Aristocles but he picked up the nickname "Plato" on account of his broad shoulders.

Just to name a few more:
15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki

Kateikyoushi no Onee-san The Animation H no Hensachi Agechaimasu

Koutetsu no Majo Annerose - Steel Witch Annerose

A man can own as many cunts as he can afford to buy and support.
> b-but muh gender ratios
Simple solution: just have female babbies, not hard.

What if you're the quiet low key cool drug dealer?

Introverts actually make the best drug dealers because they can avoid heat.
Pic very related.

Perceived worth is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that this "transition" would (and does) wreck a modern high-trust civilization easily. You're then left with a nigger-tier low-trust cut-throat society where men stab each other in the back daily. Also the decay has even reached the top (((families))).

>modern civilization is high-trust

It is in homogeneous countries like Estonia.

What exactly is wrong with having multiple husbands/harem so long as the husbands love her and can manage to support all her needs and the offsprings?

If you've heard of Jay-Z and he's famous, then obviously, he isn't a quiet low key drug dealer.

Historically masses of unattached men is not good for societies. If you can send them to the frontier, or use them to invade a neighbor or conquer then it's mitigated. Note that this problem that is often brought up in regards to China and India, but allowing the top 20% of men to horde all the women leads to the same situation. Also note that I said "unattached" not "undersexed" brothels won't solve this problem. As men generally need to have someone to protect ( wife and kids) to keep them from wreaking havock.

>so long as the husband loves them
You clearly have no idea what love is. You cannot love more than 1 person in your life in romantic way.

Yes you can.

>And then the beta poor men at bottom don't contribute to society
Which is precisely the reason, why all tribes that rise up to civilization, introduces some sort of marriage culture for at least the middle class. The rich often keep their multitude of wives, and the lower classes are sometimes not allowed to marry / as they like, or only with permission from their betters, but "marriage" seems to be one of the foundations of advanced society.

This sums it all up perfectly.

No you can't. You obviously never loved any woman truly, deeply, so much that you would die for her.

I agree. Lesbianism is also fine provided each woman is in the same harem.

You can't be one flesh with more than one woman.
Also creates an eugenetic élite with all the pretty grills and a disgenic majority with all the shitstains. This isn't manageable in a functioning society. Doesn't matter how good the bosses are, they'll be hell down by centuries of incest amongst their subordinates.

God says do X.

You say fuck God, I want to do Y and Z.

Just fucking do it, and fucking take your punishment for it.

This

Nothing
Cuckquean females are god tier wife material

It undermines the power of the pussy.

Some virgin said that God says X because he was beta loser and now we need to suffer from not having many wifes.

Sure we have. Several. It would be more convenient to have all our oneiteses at the same time though.

>Estonians trust NATO to defend them from Russian liberation

that IS currently happening
the 80/20 rule.

Why the average chink shit have poorly drawed faces?

>You'd never garner support for that.
Feminists already do it

It puts the pussy in it's place

-

Degeneracy and immorality

And this is coming from science, not the Bible

It destabilises society. Polygamy is the norm around the world. But monogamous societies always overpower polygamous ones, because they have more stable social dynamics. When every man has a decent shot at mating with a woman, he's more willing to put in effort in his community. Polygamous societies are winner-takes-all, which degenerate into dog-eats-dog situations quite often.

Quintessential monogamous society: classical civilisation (Ancient Rome and Greece).
Quintessential polygamous societies: Arabs.

>But monogamous societies always overpower polygamous ones
Islam overpowering West says otherwise.

It destabalizes the society by having a large amount of unmarried men.

>Super high IQ like that is a sickness/disorder
Translation:
>I am a brainlet with average IQ
Incidentally, this explains a lot about why you're asking such things. Higher IQ individuals are more strictly monogamous. Lower IQ individuals are primitives maladjusted to living in an advanced civilisation, so they crave their ancestral ooga booga environment.

The modern day west is a polygamous society with 80% of woman going after 20% of men.

>Super high IQ like that is a sickness/disorder just like super low IQ is
>being superior is a disorder
>having much greater control over your life and world than what the average person is capable if is a disorder

Is this what they're teaching you fucking kids at school?

>classical civilisation (Ancient Rome and Greece).
BTW Athens were toxic masculinity semi monogamous society. "We must have wives bad we fuck prostitutes on the side because we can. Our most praised politic was largest pimp in the human history and we think this is normal. Also we marry 13 yo old grils to 30 yo men"

Lel, another retarded post by a low IQ baboon.

>all you have to do is abort more males
Which will leave you open to getting steamrolled by any society that does not abort men and consequently has a lot more soldiers available. There's a reason why in every society where infanticide and abortion are practised, if there is a sex imbalance in abortions it is always biased in favour of men: women cannot fight.

This guy gets it

But we are not homogenous. There are Russians here. And I'd trust most shitskins before any Russian.

Nice conspiracy theory cretin. If there is any grain of truth to that plan, it is almost certain to fail. So much for the supposedly high IQ of the """"elites"""" in your guidestone meme.

Mass conscription as only relevant through small part of the history. Before new times wars were fought by elite warriors class due to logistics and now nukes nullify all human waves.

this

The Hajnal Line theory from blogs like hbdchick is bullshit. Northern Europeans are more inbred than southern Europeans (the sole exception being the muslim regions in the Balkans). There is no West-East gradient on how inbred populations in Europe are.
This is a cold hard fact.