Now the dust has settled

...what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/
occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/06/the-fat-heather-heyer-hoax-signals-the-greatest-narrative-collapse-in-modern-history/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137735251/#137735251
youtube.com/watch?v=dMrAhTay2pA
youtube.com/watch?v=01WHKbaisFE
youtube.com/watch?v=tjq7hivGXUs
youtube.com/watch?v=fpg49lGO3M0
youtube.com/watch?v=s7Je8AT7_aU
youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZzFPAwhDg
youtube.com/watch?v=2U8ZRUFx33k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ, she looks exactly like my ex.

Justice

the people giving her (((CPR))) murdered her.

staged event
fat ass parked her car in that intersection for a full five minutes before her car was hit.
land whale was killed by her handlers for the sake of headlines

that blue shirt wasn't her-she was much fatter

occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/

whoops forgot image

>Sup Forumsack has dreams about driving through protesters who block roads and claiming self defense (who amongst us hasn't had such a dream?)
~indeterminable amount of time passes~
>Sup Forums goes to "Sup Forums the rally"
>gets attacked by leftist
>gets shut down by cops
>frustrated, disenfranchised and disheartened with the state
"now is my chance"
>gets into car
>finds protesters
>drives at them fast (but slows before he reaches them) to provoke them into attacking him
>protesters oblige
>"HELP I'M BEING ATTACKED"
>VROOOOOOOM

Right idea, wrong execution.

well i posted a few of these threads the other day, they all got deleted and i got a temp ban.

it's fucking bullshit. i have no idea why you're not allowed to talk about heather heyer or criticize her in any way.

truth is OP she was a fat whale and she got harpooned.

and the kid prob had a panic attack from the antifas that were bashing his charger with baseball bats. likely wasn't trying to murder anyone, just wanted to GTFO

if you ask me, blood is on the hands of the dems who gave stand down orders and allowed the chaos to ensue. but of course, MSM or normies will never hold them accountable for it. if your politicians willfully allow chaos to ensue in the streets, strictly for the purposes of furthering their political goals, then you're obviously gonna have situations like this one from heather heyer.

i truly believe this kid prob panicked and just jammed the gas to GTF away from violent antifas. i think it's probably going to be a shame what happens to him. he's probably going to get crucified and NOBODY wants to defend him.

we all cried when one of our fellow human beans died :((((((

occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/06/the-fat-heather-heyer-hoax-signals-the-greatest-narrative-collapse-in-modern-history/

Why do you date landwhales?

She sucked my dick everytime I came over.

I hope the trial will be streamed online. I want to feel the comfyness of the Zimmerman trial threads again.

Wait, hold up.

So, she didn't actually get rammed by the cars, right? Like, she noticed, kinda "hopped", and ended up like that on the hood of one of the cars? Then, heart attack? Is the windshield of the convertible even cracked?

Serious fucking question. Is the windshield of the convertible even fucking CRACKED?

Fatass eats cookies and burgers for 20 years until her heart gives out from tipping over

She was fighting to take away 1st amendment rights...and she died for it.

imagine if heather heyer had been less of a fatty, had not been involved with antifa losers, and had actually been in a monogamous relationship with a while male, and had beautiful white babies? she would have been at home taking care of them, rather than getting beached on the hood of a dodge charger. she'd still be alive today.

like how can you feel bad for someone dying when they WILLFULLY SHOWED UP to a rally where ALLLL OF THE PEOPLE BRING WEAPONS and are basically looking for violence and a fight? not for nothing but you know the old saying, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137735251/#137735251

she died for her beliefs IN tyranny and oppression (not her beliefs AGAINST tyranny and oppression) and the main stream media has turned her into a martyr for it. just sit with that, let that sink in. think about it. it's pretty profound honestly.

Pretty sure she got such a solid connection (thanks to her ballast grounding her) she flew through the air (doing flips) and landed on the bonnet of the car in front.

She died from a heart attack at 30

>yfw the alt light guys gets off with a reckless driving charge or manslaughter at absolute worst

well this is pure fiction. nice try /leftypol/

both fields and cantwell are basically political sacrifices. The leftists, (((media))), even normies are frothing at the mouth over "nazis", "fascists", and the alt right, and they're most likely going to face the brunt of the force as appeasement. I mean ffs cantwell got no bail-if it's not blatantly political idk what is

if there's an upside to this it's that a good amount of people are going to be redpilled by this-the amount of dissent, the shady truth behind it all, the very fact that daring to even question or think critically results in a barrage of strawman arguments and insults should seem suspicious to anyone with half a brain who isn't already brainwashed by this cultural marxist bullshit

We won't know until after the trial

i don't think there is any upside. i think they're moving into endgame, actually. they effectively succeeded in shutting us all down. they took down stormer, stormfront, spencers website. youtube is jewing everyone successfully now. they strangled us. they wanted to oppress people and take away the first amendment, basically, and they did.

when 30,000 people showed up to protest a few people on boston common holding up "black lives matter" and "anti GMO" signs in the name of "free speech", and the counter protesters were LITERALLY protesting AGAINST the rights to free speech, i knew that we had basically lost. i'm not making this up or trying to be dramatic, but i haven't been the same since.

How about. Dumb fucks play chicken for cars for over a year, fat fuck finally dies of heart attack.
youtube.com/watch?v=dMrAhTay2pA
youtube.com/watch?v=01WHKbaisFE

youtube.com/watch?v=tjq7hivGXUs

youtube.com/watch?v=fpg49lGO3M0

youtube.com/watch?v=s7Je8AT7_aU

We have the facts, we know the laws, the trial is just a procedural thing we are waiting to happen but that is not going to change the facts and the predictable outcome.

James walks free because of SHE IS FAT.

"He wasn't tying to murder anyone" you should just kys you blind fucking lemming. Leave it to the snowflake alt right to play victim in a situation where one of them literally killed another person.

Heh, even better! Read this shit:
Ho Lee Fuk.

Well someone flew through the air, pretty sure it was her.

Do you really think people would have cared nearly as much if the pic they chose was an obese pig. The only reason they cared was because they were fed a false idol who was moderately attractive. They want that to be the face of the movement, not some pig.

Same thing the media does when they find a ten year old photo of a nigger with a graduation gown on

We are winning, don't you understand, it is their losing face showing, they want to fight, but nobody cares, because we are winning, we don't need to fight.

like just to be clear, i used to run a website where i basically blogged about Sup Forums type stuff. i stopped it after the boston thing. shut it down. it became pretty clear nobody gives a fuck. nobody wants to hear that stuff. this whole debacle proved to me just how averse ordinary white americans are to standing up for their own racial political interests.

if nobody is willing to support you when you speak out, then there is no point in speaking out, IMO.

nobody, NOBODY is standing up for cantwell, or anglin, or any of the people being targeted in the wake of any of this.

so if nobody will stand up for themselves, then i have to just let it all burn. that's the mentality i'm trying to convince myself to have now. just let it burn. i tried. i tried and tried to spread information, to "wake people up", to do whatever i could, for years and years and years, but there really is no point if the VERY PEOPLE YOU ARE SHILLING FOR (WHITES) express pure, vitriolic hatred and derision for you when you try to support them in a political arena

He drove through a dozen people on purpose, yes the windshield is cracked you sociopath.

THAT'S ATTEMPTED MURDER!

youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZzFPAwhDg

dipped in chocolate?

the left and their lynch mobs. the left will condemn anyone of any crime, as long as its politically expedient to them, won't they?
there is video of antifa beating his car with baseball bats, you going to tell me that there is no way he just freaked out at the violent thugs that were attacking him and slammed on the gas?
ever have a panic attack? that's basically something people do when they have bad panic attacks.

>unpopular loser with a blog gets frustrated that normal people don't want anything to do with their bullshit white nationalist agenda so they give up
Good, no one wants to read your tinfoil hat produced garbage. No one should be standing up for people like Anglin and anyone who does is a fucking cuck.

A schizo reeeeeeed a challenger into a crowd of people. You can't say commies get the rope then turn into a dindu once someone dies.

Wish I saved the WEBM but here:
youtube.com/watch?v=2U8ZRUFx33k

See that woman flying over the bonnet of the car in front? Pretty sure that's Heather.
You can't tell me that's not a solid connection.

user, just grab the noose.

Literally the definition of PsyOp right here

It is clear you are just signalling what you think we must be thinking about your 30k. Unfortunately it shows that the left is literally on its last breath. The rest of the country is literally laughing at your angry tantrum against some invisible Nazis.

>blogged about some Sup Forums type stuff
You blog doesn't even exist you faggot

It was a premeditated sperg out by a nazi, not a panic attack you absolute mongoloid. If he panicked and it lead to that much destruction then he should still be convicted of murder for being a fucking pussy. Also where is the video of Antifa attacking his car? It was a peaceful protest, not an antifa chimp out you fact bending troglodyte.

you know the funny thing is that if you asked anybody on the right a year ago if it should be legal or illegal to plow through violent protesters standing in teh streets,they would have said it should be legal. unequivocally.
there were three bills introduced to congress in recent years with the specific aiming of making this totally legal.
it's something that has a lot of support. but fucking cuckservatives and neocons are now prostrating themselves before the all power and all mighty liberals and MSM.
i don't know the kids name, but i'm just not entirely sure he did ANYTHING wrong. i think people were beating his car with bats and he wanted to GTFO.

She doesn't look bad on the left pic.

She was standing ontop of the car he rear ended I believe and got thrown over the top, if she wasn't a land whale she would have lived.

He is a dindu. Commies attacked him and he freaked out.

Why was that crowd in the street? Why were so many of them armed?

dude you (or the other user) said she went flying through the air doing somersalts and shit like that lmfao, you only proved yourself (or the other user) to be a liar.

That is not Heather.Just stfu.

That is clearly a picture from 10 years ago

lol ok, said the guy who is pretty clearly from antifa

So where's that video?

THE GIRL IN BLUE WAS NOT THE ONE THAT DIED

find it yourself, i'm not your gopher. have seen it though.

That is not even Heather

>i think people were beating his car with bats
It's on video, nothing to think about.

Center of gravity pulled her upper half down...

kek

My apologies, It's very hard to get info and assumed it was her, happy to be proven wrong.
(notice I said "pretty sure")

>Also where is the video of Antifa attacking his car?
Here in this webm, and here.So there is video of them beating the car before the crash, during the crash, and chasing him down the street to beat the car after the crash.

Roastie loved her carbs like they all do
Press S to spit on grave

Kys nigger
I hope germany wises up and you get noosed

the weird eye patched woman caved her chest and stopped her heart. Ive seen compression done before and those were designed to kill her or at least she was putting her whole weight into it and pressing as hard as possible. this is not how you do chest compressions.

Damn, doesn't even look like she was hit by the car

I thought his defense attorney was pleading insanity. Which means he's not a dindu, Sup Forums is.

Wow, rude. You are just mad because you can't get pussy.

S

Because he's black

i don't care what you say. i did shut it down though. wind totally out of my sails. i woke up after charlottesville. nobody gives a shit about white rights or white issues. they HATE "racists". literally, white people hate "racists". and they define "Racist" as anyone who supports white values. there's a deep sickness in our collective unconsciuosness and until its somehow healed, theres no point in speaking out. and it's not going to be healed by "vocal nazis" or "vocal white nationalits" or anything like that.
so long as we're out there, they'll just keep blaming us for their problems. they'll blame us for all of the "racial tension" in the world and all of the problems they face from the anti-white left. that's how cuckoldry works. that's how stockholm syndrome works

some people did. i'm actually a good writer when i want to be. but i'm done now. i don't publish it anymore. i will still always say that the only people i've ever seen with "hate in their hearts" are the people on your side of the political spectrum. you seem to have hate for yourself and everyone around you. people like you are the biggest threats to humanity as a whole, but nobody seems to want to hold you accountable. guess you will probably win. but when you win you'll only destroy the world for everyone, including yourself, so nobody really wins. that's the biggest shame of it all.
and people like me who actually care about humanity and the future of the world will be remembered as the villains and the boogeymen. funny.

I'm mad because I don't like your kind in the white man's land
Because he's black

Wow, racist much?

I cant believe it took until today for me to realise she was fat. such an idiot. women are liars and trash. every one of them.

Yes nigger I am
Go steal something and leave here forever

Kek that doesn't show anything you fucking liar. Obviously after you plow into a group of people you're gonna get swarmed like that. Jesus Christ, how delusional are you? But yeah keep crying how nazis are the true victims and how the dude in the challenger was just an autistic dindu

Jesus christ that is one fat bitch

Yup. The people who aren't plowing into crowds of people are the biggest threat to humanity, mm'kay sure pal. It's totally not the fascists who want a "day of the rope" nah they're good boys. I totally can't see any reason why your moonbat blog never took off.

This isn't Reddit
Half the users here would have you hanging from hemp
You have to go back, greasy

The Lard Ass just got spooked and her heart commited suicide

>i'm actually a good writer when i want to be
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nice blog.

I had a blog too, it was better than yours. I also deleted mine.

I am actually a better writer than you all, when I want to be. HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA this fucking faggot

>racists being in charge of deciphering bait
Jesus, how embarrassing.

this is laughably nonsensical.
remember that communism has killed more than a 100 million people in the 20th century, and that's far more than adolph hitler and nazism ever did. it's the worlds most vicious and evil ideology. and i've never once heard anyone on the right talk about a "day of the rope". that's entirely a leftist meme and a strawman to try to appeal to their useful idiot base like yourself.
either way, you're gonna win. there's no doubt. you can get your brief shining moment to feel like a winner, feel like a man, feel powerful, or whatever. guess it doesn't matter to you that you're dooming humanity to living under the oppressive rule of tyranny and slavery.

You leave too faggot
We really need a
Reddit Weiner Deportation Squad

no idea what you are even talking about or what sort of drugs you did to become this way

I'm actually black lol
I just hate especially here
I'm pols token

You fucking retard who brought communism into this? "Day of the rope" is a leftist meme? Really? How fucking long have you been on Sup Forums, kiddo? Cause I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about. Go fuck your self you unamerican sack of shit.

perhaps they just pulled down her trousers/jeans to treat her?
They do do that you know, same as how they pulled her top up/off.

i mean serious question just in case you really believe what you're saying. you see all of these right-wingers, and they're totally against the anarchists and the communists out in the streets burning everything down. they're totally for peace. openly for america and american values and american government. and you're sitting here trying to honestly say "right-wingers want the day of the rope" and stuff like that?
like it's hard to accept that you would actually believe such a thing, but if you do, i mean why? just WHY? like what is it in your head that causes you to be so irrational and so blind to the reality of what is happening in the world that you would believe such a thing when patently the real narrative is in the 100% reverse of what you are claiming?

>Obviously after you plow into a group of people you're gonna get swarmed like that. Jesus Christ, how delusional are you?
That is not obvious at all. It is clearly you who are delusional if you think that is normal behaviour. The worst part is probably the fact that they did not even try and do anything but smash the car. Did not even try and open the car door, just mindlessly started smashing the car.
The fact you think that is a normal reaction shows you have a distorted view on reality.

Youre a Nigger.

and those people think they can fight a civil war. Theyd shit their pants at the first explosion

No idea either.

Heather was obese, was smoking, and was not directly hit by the car, and somehow had a heart attack after it was given CPR.

Out of all the things that we know had happened, the car is the last thing on the list that could have gave her the heart attack.

That CPR tho, it was literally pushing into her chest, that sort of pressure could easily compress her heart enough for it to explode.

James is going to walk free because of this.

ummmm day of hte rope is a leftist meme, yes. it's not something that anyone on the right has ever talked about since it was written in a book in like the 70s or 80s. it's a book 99% of the furtherest right-wingers have not even read, or bothered to read, or even heard of. it's a piece of literature that's mostly popular with the left, which they use in an attempt to paint their political opposition as "violent, war hungry thugs". it's a total leftist strawman. yes, it's a leftist meme. how out of touch can you seriously be.

in all the time i've been on Sup Forums i've literally seen exactly one thread devoted to the turner diaries and most of the people in it were saying that they had never heard of the book.

it's just something for leftist bloggers to hold up and say "LOOK HOW VIOLENT RIGHT-WINGERS ARE! ONE OF THEM WROTE THIS BOOK IN THE FUCKING 70S!"

If she wasn't hit by the car what is the blood on her face from?

>perhaps they just pulled down her trousers/jeans to treat her?
What is your point? It is not Heather. We have video of heather that day, she was wearing a black top. It is not Heather.

stilll no idea what you're talking about. are you the user that claimed she went flying through the air and did a bunch of somersaults? i said that was untrue. then you posted a video (if you're the same user) of the crash, where you basically just disproved your own silly "flying through the air somersaulting" narrative.
i seriously think you're on fucking drugs man.
and if you're a different user, you're still on drugs, because the shit you've been saying is just weird and nonsensical.

You're fucking insane, you're on Sup Forums and you think the alt right man babies here don't want a race war and day of the rope? You're clearly out of touch even among the out of touch that inhabit Sup Forums. You seriously think it's the far right that are preaching peace and American values while hoisting nazi flags and running people over? I'm glad you gave up on your shitty blog because clearly you have no ability to form opinions based in reality.