Rayguns gay son is disappointed

Well, it's true. And neither will Trump.

Nah I'm pretty sure he was much more disappointed when he made a deal with the Demonic National Committee and let in the first batch of illegals and they didn't follow through with their promise to pass legislation.

>the son of the faggot that made 3 million spics legal doesn't think Reagan would do this

yeah and thanks to (((reagan))) commifornia is permanently blue due to giving millions of spics amnesty on the dems promise to enforce border security if he did. spoiler alert they never followed through on their end of the deal and never intended to

Your father was a fucking talentless actor, asshole.

Screw Ronnie and his cuck offspring, he old out America with amnesty, and enacted gun control

>gun control
and this
reagan was just another gop hack

Amuses me how liberals think anyone gives a damn about some old dead guy.

No one lives there life worrying about what Ronald Reagan will think.

Regan was a terrible president.
Only got elected because of his actor status and popularity.

If your father is so great, then why is he dead?

Even I know that this "Reagan was the best republican President" is just a bad meme. Isn't it his fault that US demographics are so fucked?

What do I care what that dirty neocon's satanic offspring thinks?

He's right, Reagan wouldn't do that.

Your father caused this fucking mess to begin with. Your father gave the Democrats California. Your fucking father gave us the modern GOP to begin with which got us into the fucking mess that was Bush 2 & King Nigger.

Sort of. He mistakenly offered amnesty to the illegals as he was assured by congress that they would pass immigration reform to keep future illegals out.

Reagan was the prototype neocon, fuck him and his whore wife.

But user, don't you just love when people call politicians true conservatives™?

Ah well he had a role in it, either way. I'm just glad that Trump is finally fixing these things, we're doing our best deporting refugees too

He isn't solely responsible but he definitely played a major hand in it

Reagan was a cuck who legalize millions of spics though, wasn't he?

because you father was a fucking faggot on immigration and amnesty, completely fucked up the west coast

>raygun son
>gay

>its true

Litterally the degeneration of USA in a nutshell

IT WAS JFK

desu famlailanma

partially, the biggest problem was the 1965 immigration act which made immigration (((fairer))) to the turd world, basically doing away with merit based (read: white european) immigration and instead focused on letting in anyone who wanted to come. Then, the subsequent interpretation of the 14th amendment spearheaded by (((ted kennedy))) which gives birthright citizenship (anchor babies) to anyone born on US soil, regardless of the immigration or citizenship status of the parents. there were something like 3 million illegal spics in the country at the time that reagan made a deal with the democrats to grant them amnesty in exchange for clamping down on border security, which of course, they never did.

Yeah instead he'd grant them amnesty and get buttfucked by Dems again

He's right tho, he would have granted amnesty like before

a similar thing happened around that time to australia, we "repealed" the white australia policy

mexico's constitution specifically prohibits changing the demographics of mexico, its a shame we didn't do the same.

60's, what a decade. That's when Sweden started going downhill too, they elected a commie PM

>I'm just glad that Trump is finally fixing these things
I'm concerned that it's too little too late. He seems to be doing well with deportations right now, and hopefully he keeps it up, but I haven't heard word on the wall in a while. Plus I don't believe for a second that the next liberal president will leave this shit alone. It's going to be another Obama who will go against all of Trump's progress and try to flood the country.

it was when the first generation of students taught by communist infiltrators in the school system became eligible to vote.

Fuck reagan. Overhyped hack

I'm gay and I want DACA gone.

>My father would not kick the Dreamers out

we know, Amnesty and gun control are why we hate Establishment cucks that worship your dead father.

Reagan actually paved the way for this shit with the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act. He would be in agreement with Little Marco, Lyin' Ted, Jeb, et al on amnesty and open borders.

The problem with neocon amnesty plans is that they're always drawn up with the assumption that there will never be an amnesty plan again. Neocons never take into account that a Democrat could take office and cut funding for border security and use the money for amnesty. I mean really. It's like it doesn't even occur to them.

BS supply side economics was a horrific mistake. Fuck Reagan.