Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=be5_1421954585
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41172638
youtube.com/watch?v=TV7-PkWlsQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what? source

inshalla future hungarian brothers

Esztergom will look even more beautiful with minarets

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Very weak bait Abdull.

Nice source faggot

My exact response.

You're next Pooland.

>OP
>(((European)))

>source

his ass

Fake news

>shitskin quotas
lmao

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It looks like only MUH Republic doesnt accept muzzies now. Strange times for Central Europe i thought magyars and poles will be brave b-b-but i dare to say that they are just cowards. I say that MUH Republic shall stay without migrants forever or our gov and good people of Republic will call russian agents as always so we will be protected by Great Leader Vladimir Putin even MUH Republic will be just another gubernate.

In fact Poland accepted them today too. Thanks to Szydlo.

>fake flag
>fake news

no biggie
just concentrate them in some confined area so they can't bother your population

What a bunch of crap, Hungary said they will not accept the ruling.

sage

noooooooooo :c

POLAND IS GOING TO GET KEKD HAHAHAHAH

Better take the black dick.

wow samefagging
this post is shit and OP should kill himself

Why can't Hungarians catch a break?

fake news

samefagging retard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAYBACK TIME YOU KALERGI SOROS SHITS HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>HUNGARY AGREED TO ACCEPT THE MIGRANTS QUOTAS
here's your (you) fag

>Can't even use a VPN to samefag
>the absolute state of Sup Forums

hmm let's... all V4 countries have two choices:´

>receive their refugee quota that will all flee to germany/sweden/france in less than a month and still keep EU gibs

>or refuse refugees and lose EU gibs

tough decision guys..

> Accept migrants
> offer them a one way ticket to Berlin or newly reopen concentration camps their choice

Germany is fucked when all the Hungarian migrants end up in Germany anyways

Hahaha just by posting this lie, you have angered Kek and assured that Poland and Hungary will leave the EU.

You've really done it now, you tard. Cap this, the EU will lose more states before Jan. 1st.

>implying the plan isnt going perfectly
wont be long before our great empire reaches all three seas

Bend over for allah in the mosque Abdul, smell the guy's ass in front of you for allah, did you fast abdul?

lol

xd

Stay mad Crusaders.

>"One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory."
>Houari Boumédienne

liveleak.com/view?i=be5_1421954585

K

Good. It's about time some non-white countries started accepting refugees

Nani?

Hungary has not accepted a single asylum seeker under the scheme since it was introduced two years ago.

It was an attempt to ease the pressure on frontline countries such as Greece and Italy.

But the ruling has sparked fury, with Hungary's foreign minister vowing: "The real fight starts now."

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41172638

You're a subhuman sand nigger and always will be. You're thrown scraps from the west and because you realise that the west has cycled you you post these shitty comments to deflect away from the fact that your people are inferior to ours. Stay mad savage

The government is not on your side Crusader. You don't have a say in this. We are in a war as we speak. And we are winning. The days of your invasions and plunderings are over. Now you just hide like weasels you are. Afraid. Cowering. Cant even accept that your just a kuffar.

youtube.com/watch?v=TV7-PkWlsQ0

Chairman of the Revolutionary Council of Algeria

Literally who lol

>The government is not on your side Crusader

This is true.

salem alaykum brother

Why would I be mad?
You fuckers are like 15 years off from giving America another total war. Your daughters will be marrying our navy men and you'll be relegated to making cartoons for horny teenagers for centuries to come.

I'd be the angry one if I were you. Your fellow dune coons are actively working to prevent you from living a peaceful, community-minded life in a western country, and unlike you, they're not just doing it through shitposting on Sup Forums. You're almost done escaping with the honey, but your retarded brothers have decided that they'll get more honey by just fucking beating the sleeping bear over the head with a stick.

>tfw you secretly cant wait until you get to openly commit another genocide because youve accepted its what you were born to do

WTF I'm inspired now

What a compelling and authoritative source you cite, OP, I am now a Cruz missile.

>putin's cock holster accepts migrants.
>irrelevant poor country

really, who cares?