Nigger AXES WHITEY for threatening to pay for his stolen items!

Fucking hell look at this """""reporting""""
look how fucking pathetic it is
>man attacks another man
(no mention of nigger on white (probably not kike)
>GOOD SAMARITAN steps in to help
LMFAO
>literally holding a fucking burrito in one hand, stops his nigger friend with the ax so he doesn't get a murder charge, immediately takes out his sailfoam to take pictures or video the faggot on the ground. THEY CALLED THE NIGGER FRIEND A GOOD SAMARITAN WOW NIGGERS REDEEMED!!!!

I'm honestly glad it happened and in West Hollywood. Hope that guy is deformed and knows not to relax now.

web.archive.org/web/20170906065937/http://q13fox.com/2017/09/05/suspect-wanted-in-gruesome-ax-attack-after-man-offered-to-pay-for-his-items-officials/

Other urls found in this thread:

usconcealedcarry.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
youtube.com/watch?v=2IM_iueIIes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will a burger grow some ball and start killing those fucking negros?
It's not like the police will give a shit.

you cant just go killing all the negros

>west hollywood
I wish a nigger would in my area.

This

The problem has been taking care of itself more and more, lately.

thats nice, see you in 40 years our strapped to a table n injected.

must have asked a lot of questions to be considered an attack

>t. countries arent infested with niggers

i dont think you have a say in this
my country, my right
abort all niggers

Good.

A lot of the time these days whites are brainwashed into thinking that blacks are just like them so they assume that they are good hearted and must only be stealing because their child is starving or something along those lines. They then get the nigger treatment.

>this just in
>west hollywood Antifa offers something to nigger
>nigger hacks face off

>>literally holding a fucking burrito in one hand, stops his nigger friend with the ax so he doesn't get a murder charge, immediately takes out his sailfoam to take pictures or video the faggot on the ground. THEY CALLED THE NIGGER FRIEND A GOOD SAMARITAN WOW NIGGERS REDEEMED!!!!
he was calling the cops. you are race baiting. people here hate niggers with no need for lies, CIA nigger

Do you talk like this IRL?

It's almost like there are insane people in the world who murder over nothing.

Only to my friends, gf and family, why?
Don't you think you're in the wrong place? Is the Reddit hugbox not exciting enough for you since no one is allowed to have incorrect thoughts that you must come shit up this place?

>helping niggers
>ever
Faggot got what he deserved.

>ax attack
did he question him in extremely powerful ebonics?

yeah i mean we've all seen that movie total recall where arnold goes to Mars and there's the black guy with the gimp hand! He lies and cheats and steals but he's got kids to feed! I learned everything from movies.

he had fucking food in his hand, he stops the guy, then takes his phone out standing over him. Why did the ax nigger get away? because his buddy saved his stupid ass from standing there and hacking the guy's face until police arrived.
Notice they cut off the video so you couldn't see what he did. He took a video 100%
>YOU'RE RACE BAITING WE STAND UNITED MAGA-CANCERPEDS AND BASED NIGGERS
seriously die civic nationalist faggots are the first to go.

WORLD STAR!!!

It's almost like 90% of the time it's a black murdering a white over nothing.

>Sailfoam
>nigga detected.

Sure

Gas the kikes, kill all niggers.

>Sure
I mean, virtually all data supports that exactly. Even genetic research over race and IQ, as well as testosterone levels/aggression/violence.

IQ is a joke.

" He is described by authorities as a black man with black hair and brown eyes, about 6 feet tall and weighing approximately 190 pounds."

Yea...that's gonna help.

Nigger, get off this site and get a real job.

You're just radicalizing whites.

I don't need a real job nigga, bout to head to college my boy.

Noted. Packing gun more often to target. Check.

That is where you are wrong kiddo

It's not like they're fucking people you giant faggot

honestly a black guy looking at you should be enough to warrant self the defense.

Keep it on you at all times, user. When you're home keep it accessible from anywhere in the house. I have started doing this, and it's se ond nature now. An afterthought.

If anyone attempts to harm me or a loved one, I'll get my day in the sun on/pol/.

Thats what you get for going to a diverse neighborhood and flashing your privilege and wads of cash, serves him right.

We need a new operation Liberia
Ship these Niggers back to Africa

The more of you in jail for murdering black people, the less pointless arguments about race on Sup Forums I can have.

Just make sure you get the gangbangers first.

People defend themselves against bullshit like this all the time. Just not in California. California is as cucked as a yuropoor shithole like the one you're from.

usconcealedcarry.com/

Let's send him cards in the hospital that say "congratulations on being a goody ally"

The local Police are axeing for any information.

Former liberal, non racist Los Angeles resident here.

I no longer wish to interact with black people. I will not give them money on the streets. I will not make eye contact them. When I am around them I will never let my guard down.

We see stories like this one all the time. Some well meaning white person who gets savagely attacked, and many times killed, by a feral black person. Enough is enough.

Folks, you need to create memes out of these stories. You need to leave out the racist words so they can be spread on social media. Liberal white Americans need to wake up. I did and I'm glad it happened. Feral blacks are a danger to us all.

Okay, now refute the rest of his post you lazy fuck.

>thinks going to college=getting a real job
Honestly since you are too dumb to see what stupid unaware animals black people are you are probably going to be indoctrinated to be super progressive and dumb. I'd suggest you stop posting all together on the internet since you will make ALL other races hate you with the stupid you spew.

>IQ denier
Ah, you have anti-science and illogical views. That's why your world view will never make sense to you or any logical person.

What's the point? I'll just be accused of being in denial if I even bother providing anything that might suggest that as untrue. Why bother? This place is a fucking hivemind, there's no need to try.

You can always leave.

We need to use the niggers to kill he other niggers, but faster

i like how not only did the guy offer to pay like a cuck, but he is so divorced from reality that once attacked he just lays there, fully conscious, doesn't defend himself or struggle to survive

he has no situational awareness to realize his life is in jeopardy thinking this guy will relent after one strike.lololol

Oh, and here.....a library of NIGGER HATE WEBMs

https:
//gfycat.com
/@hiramthejews
/library

Huh? Going to college is the only way I'm going to be able to get the job that I want. Do you think I can just be a computer engineer by walking into a job that I need to be extremely qualified for and apply?

Are you retarded?

College is definitely bullshit but it's the only way I can do my desired job.

DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS

>Saying IQ Denier as if it's some huge conspiracy that it's bullshit

IQ is stated to be bullshit by even people who give them.

If you honestly think a test can grasp the entire complexity of the human brain you might literaly need to kill yourself.

Completely true.

He was probably a leftist shillary voter so who cares.

Well black people tend to be more violent. Black people in the ghettos have zero tolerance and will even attack a friend over some trivial shit. Thats how they're raised. Black people in nice areas that aren't ghetto tend to be a lot more civilized but the music industry(aka rap) has taken over and is causing a problem. It's converting middle class people especially nogs into fuckin thugs. I went to high school with some pretty wealthy people (middle class to higher end middle class) and the nogs were going full thug mode.

>Are you retarded?
>throws out computer engineer, something I know people without degrees are doing
It's called merit, hard work, and discipline you dumb nigger. Most other races value those but of course those are all things affirmitive action doesn't cover. Go fuck yourself you retarded nigger.

>Black people in the ghettos have zero tolerance and will even attack a friend over some trivial shit. *Thats how they're raised.*

I'm surprised you were even able to comprehend this.

> I went to high school with some pretty wealthy people (middle class to higher end middle class) and the nogs were going full thug mode.

It's almost like they might have relatives who act that way that they look up to. Doesn't necessarily mean it's in their blood.

>See wiggers

I've seen plenty of my wealthy and smart friends turn to thug culture purely because they surrounded themselves with it.

Join the Happening HQ discord
Discord/9CAy8Hf

>Compares the small percentage of people who can be a computer engineer without a degree to the general populace as if it's possible for everyone to achieve.

I don't agree with affirmative action but I'll gladly accept it, especially if I get to hear you whine about it. Doesn't hurt me.

WHINE MOAR AS I RECIEVE EXTRA POINTS ON MY ENTRY TO COLLEGE

Giving black people rights is like giving rights to chimpanzees

Different races are heavily invested in each other through mixed race couples, businesses, friendships etc.

The only realistic choice is to fix the black communities. But how?

By blaming them for being inherently violent instead of addressing the issue.

>doesn't hurt me
>everyone thinks he got in because he is black and not qualified
>everyone you work with thinks you got the job because you are black and not qualified
A shining example of yourself being so blissfully unaware you are since the point I was making flew right over your head. Not even mad because I know why black people are cursed throughout their existance; they are too dumb, insecure, and self-centered to realize they have cursed themselves and have made themselves hated to all other races.

Why would I honestly give a shit what any of you retards think? If I'm making money and living my dram job I couldn't give less of a shit.

>clients think you are less qualified because you got your job through affirmitive action
It's funny because I can tell how butt hurt you are about the truth because every post you are making reflects why other races hates blacks
>I don't care what other people think, fuck em
>surprised when everyone tells you fuck you right back
What a moronic race of people, you don't even care about each other.

We can open carry any sized blade in CA. Used to carry a huge knife on my belt every day when I lived in the hood. The victim was probably a liberal cuck that got redpilled the hard way.

>>>clients think you are less qualified because you got your job through affirmitive action

But this doesn't actively hurt me. If they're my clients they're still paying me

Do you honestly think I should constantly dwell on what ignorant people think of me? If I did I wouldn't make it any where in life.

Not everyone is as insecure and as fragile as you.

So not falling into the trap of miserable people is the reason why people hate my race? Not letting people get to me is the reason. Ok. Whatever makes you feel better.

>>I don't care what other people think, fuck em
>>surprised when everyone tells you fuck you right back

Why would I be surprised? They were already telling me 'fuck you' so why should I give them the light of the day?

No matter what I do they're going to hate me so why should I honestly care?

I'm literally going to college to live a better life and still I'm hated. Nothing is going to change so why do you think I need to start giving a fuck?

I could just sit at home all day and do nothing but colect welfare and you'll hate me just the same as you would if I actually got off my ass and did something.

Fuck you, stop acting like anything would change if my attitude was even remotely different. You're delusional.

What do you want me to do? I can go to college and actually be qualified while people think I'm actually not. So what? That's going to happen no matter what as long as people like you exist. Wanting to blame your problems on anything but yourselves.

They don't pay you if they just go somewhere else. You are just proving that we should never pay a nigger for anything because you can't even grasp your situation. Honestly, I used to give money to homeless niggers too until BLM kept asking for more gibs. Just shut up dude, you are too dumb to get that a man's word is everything and that a reputation can throw a man's word into question. You think too much like an animal so you aren't worth responding further too. It's like literally arguing with a donkey in real life on why it's jackass...

They can go to Africa and live with others that behave like they do. That continent is huge and has plenty of resources. They could be first world if they were not too busy nigging out. Tiny countries with shit resources like Japan and S. Korea dug themselves out of the aftermath of horrible war to become what they are now. We give apefrica so much money gibs and they still kill and steal from each other for a living. There is no hope for them. Slaves in the US had better lives than they give themselves now.

Fucking liar. No blacks are hated in US colleges. There are fucking nigger studies classes but no European studies. Black student unions are accepted but not euro unions. If college is too hard for you after all you get for free, drop out and get gibs. I'll buy you some rope.

I can grasp the situation but whatever makes you feel smart.

It's better to fucking accept it rather than whine about it. If I did whine about it all you'd do is complain about how I'm whining about it. No matter what way I look at it I'm still wrong, huh.

My uncle is very successful as a computer engineer so you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Go on though.

Continue acting like you're smarter than me to make yourself feel better.

I don't remember ever stating that blacks were hated in college. Fucking delusiod.

Be real though, they'll keep getting hired for diversity purposes. I'm working with a particularly useless black guy right now and all of the whites/jews pretend not to notice what a clown this guy is. Only the Pajeets feel safe expressing any overt annoyance.

Sounds good to me. I can be a clown while earning good money lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT, CESSPIT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR SLOVENLY SLUTS AND CRETINOUS CHILDREN!!

YOUR RABID TRIBES WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER -- OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL BE MET WITH APATHY--BY A WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ENGENDER NO PATHOS!!

YOUR EXTINCTION WILL ELICIT ZERO REGRET

YOUR LOWLY LUMPEN LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR CONDIGN COMEUPPANCE IS REACHING CRESCENDO!!

DEATH WILL AFFORD YOUR CRAVENLY SOULS NO SOLACE!!

INEFFABLE HORRORS LAY IN STORE!!

YOUR ETERNAL PERDITION AWAITS YOUR EMBRACE!!

THE DARK HAND CASTS ITS SHADOW UPON THEE...

youtube.com/watch?v=2IM_iueIIes

Yep. You could even say it's a privilege. I might encourage you not to abuse it and pay it forward, but who am I kidding?

Atleast I admit it. You guys are still denying yours.

kys

One of those days, huh?

White privilege is a genetic phenomenon, not a social construct.

>I can grasp the situation
Like when Kenyan children fail the mirror test (despite other races and even fucking dolphins, elephants, and some species of birds passing the test).

>thinks his "uncle" works as a source in an argument
Yeah sure guy and my "uncle" who is only 25 is making 200 dollars an hour after dropping out to just work in programming.

>continue acting like you are smarter than me
I already know given your posts, given the research done on your people, given all the objective failures of your race along with the perpetual denial of the reality--the only one "acting" here is you thinking that you are smarter than a stranger posting on a weeab image board made for liars. I'm not saying anything personal either this is all the truth and it offends you because it hurts your ego and that poor little understanding of self awareness you thought you had. Your failures have been proven to be coded into your DNA which is wht you oppose objective research/truth. Although, I suppose though evolution is a bitch to play catch up on.

This guy literally sounds like one of these people who read some sjw shit about giving blacks reparations by buying them all their shit and how they are incapable of theft because muh slavery. That's what you get for listening to mentally ill communists champ.

Read or revise your own post then. Going to college doesn't automatically make you a good person either. If you are black and want to make things better for blacks, then speak up and tell them to stop acting like niggers. I would love to not hate anyone but niggers sure make it hard to not be racist.

>not minding your own business
>not being armed at all times.
ffs

Around niggers, it always figures.

>Like when Kenyan children fail the mirror test (despite other races and even fucking dolphins, elephants, and some species of birds passing the test).

It's almost like not seeing yourself for the entire duration of your life would render you unable to know it's actually you.

Mirrors are such a strange thing. I can only imagine not knowing they exist and then being introduced to them. These are children, not adults. Are their brains even as developed? You know dolphins and elephants are extremely smart right? You're comparing adult elephants and dolphins with the undeveloped brains of children.

>Yeah sure guy and my "uncle" who is only 25 is making 200 dollars an hour after dropping out to just work in programming.

Nothing is real.

>I already know given your posts, given the research done on your people, given all the objective failures of your race along with the perpetual denial of the reality--the only one "acting" here is you thinking that you are smarter than a stranger posting on a weeab image board made for liars. I'm not saying anything personal either this is all the truth and it offends you because it hurts your ego and that poor little understanding of self awareness you thought you had. Your failures have been proven to be coded into your DNA which is wht you oppose objective research/truth. Although, I suppose though evolution is a bitch to play catch up on.

I'm smarter than you because my confirmation biases on stuff I researched says so.

I don't get this retarded mentality which implies that I've never attempted to do any of these things. Even if I did you would still hate black people. Do you think if I yell "stop being ghetto" they would stop? I've never heard something so fucking stupid in my life.

>I would love to not hate anyone but niggers sure make it hard to not be racist.

My ass. Stop lying because honestly, no one cares.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>we just don't understand blacks complex brains
>they are to smart too take iq tests

>You're comparing adult elephants and dolphins with the undeveloped brains of children.
You forgot birds as well. Birds are apperantly also smarter than little black children around the ages of 7 and have a better grasp of what a mirror is or a reflection despite having no culture or just "muh bird culture." Not even bothering with rest of your post because the mental gymnastics you are doing to make excuses for an objective trutg is staggering. Despite whatever the fuck sad sorry little excuse you can come up with, black people are objectively less self aware than any other race which is why no one wants to deal with them. I'd ask you to please go fuck yourself but I know it's already going to happen since you can't even be honest with yourself. Keep protecting that little ego boy, look happy when you get your little gibs, and make sure and do your littlw monkey dance, even if it isn't good people will toss you pity money for trying.

>Like when Kenyan children fail the mirror test (despite other races and even fucking dolphins, elephants, and some species of birds passing the test).

>Implying we don't

There's just alot of them user.

You must be literally retarded to have thought that was what I was saying.

See

Axe attack victim detected. How's your face?

I love how every nigger thinks their trip to college had nothing to do with affirmative action. It literally proves you are inferior but you lack the critical thinking skills necessary to even see that.

>posts excuses and people setting out to replicate the test with a confirmation bias
BIRDS PASSED THIS THING AND 7 YR OLD NIGGERS COULDN'T.

I don't think that. I'll gladly accept it. But keep whining.

This is why I carry my g19 every day. Not like I would have ever offered to pay for some niggers stolen shit. Dumb white cock, hopefully he's deformed now.

You seriously are dumb...