/gig/ generation identity general

Members of countries with official chapters are here to answer your questions.

Comfy montage by Cato: youtu.be/93qCsGY-OFM

Our FAQ: identitarian-movement.org/generation-identity-faqs/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc
youtube.com/watch?v=l82t_nrbhD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there any activity in North America and if not are there any plans or is this strictly a European movement?

How about we have not a single non-Germanic citizen/resident in Western Europe and use state oversight to racially advance our folks?

I'm half Mexican but I'm a strong 79% European, am I white?

3st for what about my identity, generation identity?

You already have Identity Europa. Besides, no one wants additional influx of Amerindian and negro genetics to Europe

No, only 100% Europeans north of Alps are White.

Russians aren't white so you're excluded.

Is Nordfront an identitarian group?
>all that overlap in ideology apart from opinions on WW2

Nordfront is natsoc, GI is not.

>I'm half Mexican
Well, Iberians being considered niggers is far more common than any kind of anti-Russian sentiment (you, subhuman, wouldn't be able to tell ethnic Russian from a Swede anyway)

>you, subhuman, wouldn't be able to tell ethnic Russian from a Swede anyway
The one on Krokodil is the Russian, obviously.

You're Mexican...

You can tell the difference, one is hunched over with a bottle of Vodka inserted into the butt. Stay upset because Spaniards actually fought on the right side during the war while you slavic fags are off raping and murdering women in the name of Stalin and Communism.

Mexicans have Spaniard/Native blood, I'm only 13% Native American

>native american
>white
I don't reckon so mate.

>wouldn't be able to tell ethnic Russian from a Swede anyway
Blood of Rurik runs in all of us :)

Frankly, I doubt your opinion really matters Mohammad.

>try to organize a white nationalist movement
>immediately devolves into "UR NOT HUWITE ENUFF" shitflinging
you guys realize you're a fucking joke, right?

His opinion matters a hell of a lot more than yours, Tyrone G-MoneyThugginz

can i join

You're right desu. Should be mandatory rule: no D & C or even bantz in threads like these.

>shit tier memes
And the Swede with Arabic dildo, eh? Krokodil is a shitskin "drug" by the way.
Indians who fought for Hitler are not European still.

Just like sudacas like you

Or Ass-paniards

Northern European race (with INTACT colonies in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia)
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk

Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc

WHAT IS A
"BELGIUM" ?????

No. Nordisk Ungdom might be a good choice for you.

But Southeastern and Southern Europe are mongrelized. That's a god damn fact. They failed White Genocide challenge before and it's not up to us to rescue them today. (Or tolerating their diasporas). Those who scream D&C are usually immigrants or non-monoethnic immigrant-descendant mongrels in Europe

Identity Evropa is our Identitarian movement.

A couple IE fellows went up to meet with the GI.

Have yall made much progress forming a GI group in England yet?

Don't be so pathetic about it, you're not white and that's that. Don't blame me for it. Also, picture for proof that I'm white, Anglo to be exact.

Settle down Karl before the thought police end up smashing down your door for attacking a minority.

>Have yall made much progress forming a GI group in England yet?
Yeah, they made this fucking abomination.

Nah, but your kids will be white. I think the best thing to follow in regards to whiteness is the Nuremberg laws.

However if you have ANY african in you than you're not white and none of your ancestors will be. One drop is made to only apply for those with african ancestry since all other races share a common human ancestor that africans don't, which makes africans inferior.

Can you just fuck off with your d and c shit?

Russians are mongrelised too you all have a couple percent Asian in you.

>your kids will be White
That's why American and colonials are banned from joining several militants Eurogroups.

He's never ever will be close to being an European. He can't be White and never will be White. Even his progeny in 5000 years of mixing with """"Whites"""" won't ever be White. Quarter Persian, 1/16 Jew, 1/64 Sioux, 1/512 negro, 1/2048 North African; doesn't matter. Bloodline of Ancestors is corrupted and genetic pollution is done. Moreover, they will forever carry the genetic memory of High Racial Treason.

Call me D&C and prove once again, that y'all are nothing but a "Mongrel Tolerance Movement"

>"Mongrel Tolerance Movement"
This is a proper good name for Antifa actually, topkek.

I have no negro in me, my father is Spaniard/Native American mix and my mother blue eyed Anglo/Irish.
>you're not white
My hand looks the same, I just have black hairs while you don't.

Stay upset Commie, I'd easily pass as a Spaniard or Anglo so it's okay with me.

>pre-race formation Finnic (that is found with Nords in even bigger amounts)
>comparable to literal GENETIC SCARS that were due to NOWHITE IMMIGRATION, INTERMARRIAGE and multiracial societies like Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire etc

They never cared about blood purity.

Why should we? Fuck Southern Europe

Lovely shot from Hungary a few days ago.

>I'd easily pass
Scarlet the semito-negro subhuman Johansson - visa denied
Sean the pure Celt-Germanic Connery - an award in racially purified Britain

Bloodline > paleness of a mongrel

>My hand looks the same, I just have black hairs while you don't.
And a Jew's hand probably looks the same too, it doesn't make him white does it?

Why do they have banners in English and not Hungarian?

me visa denied oh no!
What will I ever do :(

Uncle Adolf, you're the most hardcore poster I've ever seen on this board

But take it slow, you're traumatizing people

They're some good Jews out there

Yeah, the dead ones.

M'lad.

Do the Jews reason this way about Jewishness? honest question because their Tradition/demand is a Jewish Mother (for example, Putin or that U.K. actor Dan Radcliffe) with no care for whatever race the father consists of

Going by that logic, only germanics are white because all of eastern europe got raped by mongols and turks hundreds of years ago.

I mean..germans really are the only white people though, everyone else has some sort of admixture, be it from moors or arabs or turks or mongols, the only ones that didn't get invaded and raped were Germanics, no matter how much everyone hates them.

>Fashwave
Cryptofash?

its okay, we're anglo brothers

And what part of your completely true diagram makes you Anglo?

Do you allow jews in your organization?

No. Most Jews have virtually no Jewish blood in them. "Ashkenazi" is a meme ethnicity which is basically just German with a view indicators from mitochondrial DNA passed down by a group of Jewish mothers from the 1100's. That's the only way they can really keep track of who is "Jewish" anymore.

Israel spent millions saving thousands of Ethiopian Jews who are like 2% "Jew" back during the Cold War for this reason. There are Chinese Jews who are in a similar state.

Send a hand pic if you're so sure you'd pass.

Is there any IE presence in Canada, specifically in Vancouver?

>3.4% balkan
hehe

Because refugees can only roughly speak English, you expect them to know Hungarian?

But seriously though, it's easier to understand other languages in English.
I can't speak Hungarian to save my life.

So you deny that the European jews have their own culture and identity?

They do, but there's generally no major ethnic difference between them and locals. Shepardi Jews look Mediterranean, Ashkenazi Jews look Germanic, etc. Of course there's exceptions and they do generally have bigger noses, but they're still fairly well mixed genetically.

Balkan master race, am i right

Give picture of hand, not of whatever flag roll that is. A well lit picture of the back of your hand.

I'd probably consider you white. You're whiter than an Albanian or an Andalusian, at least.

>fat roll*
fug

Real balkan reporting in

I eat good, sorry Mohammad

MMA trainer I guess (macedonian martial arts)

Vroom vroom

youtube.com/watch?v=l82t_nrbhD4

zlovenci nisu balkan. Proto-austria

>get's called not white
>because he's native american and shitblood mexican
>proceeds to call a confirmed white man mohammad
On a scale of one to ten how racially motivated is your anger?

Why the fuck do we need Identitare in the balkans ? What do we have to preserve ? Generation of degenerate alcoholics, history of killing each other etc...

>tfw not European
>Only shit tier "patriot" groups

What you is? A spic? A nignog? Join the Black Panthers.

Worse, English

Are you part of Schild en Vrienden and if so, how do I join?

Is there an identitarian movement for Cornish people specifically?

America has Identity Evropa, and we aren't expanding to Canada.
We have IE which is the largest identitarian group in America, and it's growing very fast.

Even the shittiest part of the Balkans is better than Africa, India, or the Middle East. Generations of Communism and Jews and Muslims have destroyed the Balkans, but that can be undone through identity and bloodshed.

So... technically European then? You Americans truly are the stupidest of all people. Also
>Worse
Fat fuck.

Obviously by European I meant residing within Europe. The US doesn't have any real nationalist movements, they're jokes here

Why not expand into Canada? If there's people there who want to join, I see little reason not to expand there. We want to unify whites all across North America, right? In the perfect world, we'd have a pan-North American ethno-state.

We need to raise our birth rates, build up the region's wealth and secure the borders from possible 3rd world invaders and Turkish imperialism. This is why we need to strengthen our national/racial identities and improve relations.

I hate traveling outside the balkans. I want to spend every day here forever

No I am not, but other members might be, contact us on facebook.

It's a pain in the ass, especially with Canada's draconian hate speech laws.
I just showed you one. We're going to be catching up with Gen ID very soon.

Ah yes, another group of civic cucks

Neato

We don't have a birth rate problem, we have a problem of young people going to western Europe because they are poor. It doesn't matter if you raise the birth rates when all of those kids will go away anyway.

You can't build up regional wealth when you constantly elect politicians that feed war paranoia. Strong national identities have led to millions of wars in the balkans, we need a bigger scale (European) identity, but the eternal Serb will never accept that because MUH NATO BOMBING

DonĀ“t answer to the insane, albo anti---white. It's all divide and conquer.

This is some next-level autism. Literally nobody in America is 100% European white.

t. Alberto O'Daquan

Which one is you op?

Isn't half-white fair game by the Nuremberg Laws?

Not even true. 3/4ths of white Americans don't even have any non-white friends.

Stop talking about fucking whiteness you cringelords, start talking about GI.
I'll start - do they have a section in Britain, and more specifically, do they have a section in Scotland?

What makes it an abomination?

Yes we have a UK chapter, the scottish chapter should be called Generation Identity on facebook, look it up and tell me if you found it.
Those chapters are pretty new and the people opening them are very promising.

I'll sell you one

>t. Jose Maranda

I agree with pretty much everything you're saying. am half serb

>united kingdom and ireland

Most white American whites are like 99.5% European and 0.5% other. This guy seems to want nothing less than 100%.

It takes away his excuses for not leaving the house, which is horrific for him.
He needs to try even harder to find excuses for not being active in any way, so he goes for the easy option, which is that its not pure enough for him.

the fuck was that dancing shit at the end.

rarely seen anything as unconsciously ridiculous.

Surely the chapters in the different nations needn't be in constant communication