Guy who was fired from Google on Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1JeII0eGo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candid_(app)
medium.com/@Cernovich/full-james-damore-memo-uncensored-memo-with-charts-and-cites-339f3d2d05f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know if I can get through this one. This dude has the most booooring way of talking.

He also doesn't pronounce the ending of a sentence the way it should be, like you know.. going down with your voice. He just sort of stops talking which makes for very awkward pauses because the interviewer doesn't realize he's done talking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candid_(app)

WHO BOUGHT IT???????

Looking at his picture i can tell hes a faggot

click on the vid and first thing I hear from Joe brooooooooo is " jews are fucking smart"

>yea but isnt it great that minorities are shitting on white guys and not the other way around
god damnit joe

Joe Rogan is getting worse all the time.

>that fucking beak.

Look like the chosen sacrificed one of their own.

>Kinda like Joe Rogan
>>HUr dur jews are smart
>Hate joe rogan

Now Rogan is saying Universal Basic Income might possibly be a good idea. Jesus Christ. He's just so wrong.

damore is bored

I could land a plane on tha-

Glad I didn't pick Google after hearing about the chaos in the workplace, sounds exactly like the problem Valve had which ruined HL3. Anarchy and flat hierarchy just doesn't work.

>PhD'ed
>can't figure out that google is uncle sam
awww damore youre so cute

that is the biggest nose ive ever seen

feel bad for the guy desu

He certainly looks the part for a jew, but seems biased so far albeit a bit autistic.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS DEFORMATION LEVEL

He definitely looks like a Google employee.

this must be shopped no way a nose can exist that large on a human face

Nah. He may be a bottom, but he's the kind that doesn't like sucking dick. Just in the ass.

The nose gets in the way.

>ideas are hard

This guy is so uncharismatic he makes Zuck look like an alpha

Finnish user in 3, 2, 1...

It isn't I just watched the video

More like a virgin level 35 wizard

Is this dude Jewish?

My guess is he is Italian. Damore sounds Italian.

Yes, I am pretty certain. But he doesn't know and helps us. He is like a double agent and he does it for free

fugg id hate women too if they refused to fuck me

He's either a wop or he's french.

if he was handsome i doubt he would've been fired

fuck off back to you know where you cuck

oy vey the size of that jew!

psssh why would you think that

The guy seems genuinely intelligent and empathetic. Joe has had some pseudo-intellectuals on the podcast and you can immediately see through their bullshit but this guy is genuine.

that kike nose, looks like he can peck a penny out of a tree trunk.

Is the nose CGI?

Fuck, that's prob the most semitic nose i've ever seen.

This is a man with ulterior motives.

All this talk about his nose and no talk about all the insight he gives on Google, could help a long way to understand them. Why and how they are pushing for this very liberal agenda, apparently it comes from the highest positions on Google.

he doesnt know google or is playing dumb

He's definitely not used to holding conversations, he just seems really uncomfortable whenever he talks to someone.

is he a jew?

>that's obviously photoshopped
>click video

Remember that mole scene from Austin Powers? It's kind of like that.

he looks like julius streicher propaganda cartoon.

he wrote the memo because women are shallow and probably mis-treated him, and did not respect him, even though he was a google engineer, because he is ugly. It must have driven him insane.

>says (((James Feinberg)))

I honestly think my dick would fit in his nose. Once I was really deep down the rabbit hole of mental illness and thought my GF of the time was giving me a blowjob in her nose..

lmfao

And then next episode he'll say it's the worst idea ever. Take anything Rogan says beyond how high he can get off drugs with a grain of salt. At least he is willing to interview a lot of these people.

He really needs to get a nose job. He would be handsome.

He's talking about extremely important issues related to politics and culture, the whole podcast is railing against Google and the left yet all Sup Forums can talk about is his nose. This is why nobody takes you guys seriously.

He's a fucking retarded kike. Despite being villainized by the left for daring to cite reality in his opinion on a matter, he's still a leftist shit head.

Good old Joe got him to open up. He shoulda been interview #1

You won't find the original manifesto on Google anymore. You'll find the one with all the graphs, references, and citations removed.
The original can be found on JBPeterson's YouTube video with him interviewing the ex employee.
Just thought I'd let you all know in case you wanted to see the original.

Who is this shnozbert? why did (((GOOGLES))) fire him?

OY VEY

CHECK OUT THE SCHNOZZ ON THIS GUY

Yeeeessssss goyim. It's his nose you're concerned with. Focus on his nose. Don't watch the podcast. There's nothing important to be heard from this goy.

First time I've heard about tech companies sharing a "blacklist" for problematic persons. Is that even legal in US?

Shills are obsessed with the nose. This is how we weed them out

>This dude has the most booooring way of talking.
He's not some YouTube personality, that's why. He's just some guy that got unjustly fired.

WHEN SJW HITS YOUR EYE LIKE A BIG PIZZA PIE
THAT'S DAMORE

It's like he's born with a stereo opticon for a nose.

underrated

Put that aside, some of the info he's spilling on Google is interesting

I thought this was a shoop at first to make him look jewish but HOLY SHIT. THIS GUY IS THE MOST STEREOTYPICAL LOOKING JEW EVER.

it can't be underrated if it was posted less than 5 minutes ago you twat

google wants people who think like them to work for them. Not diffrent from some Trump guys firing leftist Bernie supporters during the election.

HOLY FUCK

>being this new

go back to geocities

If all the big tech companies share that so called black list then they also have the same agendas. Very powerful when all the big IT companies that control information have a single minded agenda, arguably even more so then the ((MSM)).

dang. I usually don't support plastic surgery but this guy would really benefit from it i think, it's essentially deformed

So you think these big companies shouldbe government controlled and lose their status as a private utility?

It's rather hard to prove.

Maybe you could start with your ISPs as government controlled and go from there? I mean you have so many things against you in US, approaching levels of China.

Probably not going to be proved unless someone leaks it somehow.

Stop talking about his nose.

there is literally nothing wrong with having an enlarged O2 grabber

oy fucking vey

medium.com/@Cernovich/full-james-damore-memo-uncensored-memo-with-charts-and-cites-339f3d2d05f

no wonder google hired him, they thought he was part of the tribe

They've been talking for three fucking hours, and they keep just talking about the exact same thing

When it started I thought "how are they going to drag this out for two hours, because there's not much to talk about really", but somehow they've gone onto three

That nose though, holy shit

the nose knows

That nose! "I'll get you my goyim!"

What the FUCK?? How

Jesus Christ King of Kings save me from this unholy abomination, amen.

He can literally fuck girls with his nose

THE FUCKING GRABBLER HAS BEEN FOUND

CALL THE FBI

>dat schnoz

>Joe (((Rogan)))
>James (((Damore)))
>Two kikes discussing the fate of whites in the west
I'll pass.

we have to get bigger than that

Funny thing is they are both Italian

Done.

>Is this dude Jewish?
:Who nose?

>Is that even legal in US?

Laws are largely irrelevant when applied to corporations.

hmmmm