You people are monsters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is my fetish

Why cant Mexicans just get an education and a job in Mexico instead of the US?

Apparently there are no colleges outside the US?

If they are such a economic benefit, why can't they benefit the Mexican economy?

>JOB
HOLY SHIT

It's not like Trump is stealing everything in that kid's dream, his parents will go with him!

Most do, DACA was in regards to immigrants who were brought here by their parents (for a wide variety of reasons), when they were kids. Some have never been to their home nations since, and don't speak the languages there.

awoooo

Dreamers? More like nightmare'ers lmao

topkek

>don't speak the languages there
They speak Spanish with their parents. I guess they speak Spanish in Mexico as well. No?

kek

The German press is happy. They now have a new thing to prove how terrible Trump is. They report what "Dreamers" have to whine/say and the remarks given by Obongo and Democrats.
They don't report the voices of the other side: Americans who have to pay for their education or health care or the voices of legal immigrants who went through the citizenship process.

pic not completely related ("Muslim ban")

Woah, this is powerful. An illegal immigrant broke the law and has to go back to his shithole of a country that many others are LEGALLY trying to immigrate from. Wow Dumpf is such a monster. wow.

american taxpayer and sins of immigrant father
fuck darwin amiright

where is the original?

Please let us stay in this country that for our entire lives we've accussed of being racist and holding us back.

Please let us stay in this evil racist country ran by evil racist white people. Don't kick us out.

>Dems give priority to minorities over the main general populace for vote culling and reaping
>Voter ID's are illegal because minorities are too stupid, in the words of the Dems
>Need those 800,000 voters desperately and their potentially doubling generation of kids to vote Dem, because need to push that because Reps want a tougher immigration policy, it equates somehow to racism and white supremacy on the Reps

>Meme minority ethnic groups (especially with regards to immigrants in general) get priority education, money and gov. welfare and assistance over all others, because, eternal victims
>Instead, should create a flat bar for all scholarships and government aid to be reached by all ethno groups, rather than pandering to one or two
>Abolish Affirmative Action

Boo-hoo, their parents had the choice to become legalized, but ignored it for the 8+ years they were here, but now they want to crack down on illegals, it's evil, because virtue signalling reasons.

That's the thing I don't really get. There's a naturalization process available and they (parents and kids) don't use it. Why?

>Why?
I for the life of me never understood this. I turned 18, and it was "Oh, let me fill out this selective service form"....If I was not legal, and I loved this place as much as I act now It would have been 100% priority number one.

These kids live in the usa, and bitch about it...but have no real long term right to be here. It is irrelevant where you lived. What is relevant is that you are now totally worthless and a pawn in a political game. Sure you speak english and are liberally trained at your local marxist high school. Please tell me how you benefit us in the USA? we have plenty of white kids who don't want to work....we don't need mexicans on top of that.

Why is the statue of liberty a nigger?

Plus it's a slap in the face for all those who went/go through the process.
Same here in Germany where esp. the Turk refused German citizenship, then our Social Democrats allowed them to have double citizenship (i.e. not earned but just handed out) which lets them choose the best of both worlds at the same time while Germans cannot do that. Plus now they vote for Erdogan in Turkey and Social Democrats in Germany.

Because libtard artist. We wuz liberty and sheeeit.

:DD

Don't know why, but I really like evil Trump.

All of that belongs to US citizens. You don't get to take the limited resources of another nation just because your parents committed human traficking.

Oh noooo that sucks. Better start learning then

The median aged DACA recipient has had EIGHT YEARS to right their parents' wrongs. Some did. None of the remaining ones made the legal and responsible choice, they instead scream at you about how they deserve your country's resources because their parents were criminals.

Then learn the fucking language. When you intend to live in a country, knowing the langage is mandatory.

>filename
Wow, that's around April 2014. Didn't know it's that old.

FPBP

tbf it is french

wetback kid should blame his parents for breaking the law instead of Trump for enforcing it

wanna stay? join the army

Wait, what's going on in that pic?

It's a liberal mockery Trump statue.

>JOB
>not a home depot parking lot

Send the crims back, or at least to Australia. Saged.

I can see OP is a faggot that doesn't know what DACA is.
DACA is an Obama Executive order to DEFER deportation on certain illegal immigrant children, for a period of 2 years while they go to school or work.

Its not an amnesty. Its not a path to citizenship. Its not longer than 2 years (though they can apply to renew, they are not guaranteed acceptance or renewal).

DACA stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Do you know what the word 'deferment' means? It only means 'delay'. Their deportation is DELAYED under DACA for 2 years. That's what DACA is. After the deferment period is over, they always had to go back. Always. That isn't new.

Are you saying there is something wrong with the countries they come from? What are you, a US national supremacist?!?

Should of blamed his parents.

That kid is having nightmares of when Trump raped him, and trump is coming into his room for seconds because he is a child rapist

And now show me the statistics. How many did go back? How many used the time to qualify for the citizenship process? The words of the law is one thing, now let's see how it's put into practice.

I never understood why anyone would want to live somewhere 'illegally' anyway. It's perma stress source. How can you even have a life if you can be kicked out?
>Former classmate in Canada had her permit expired and was deported, lost her 'job' and bf etc

Jobs in the USA pay extremelly well
Got a 100k with Microsoft at 22

thats a rare thing.

Maybe Mexico needs more of these brilliant "dreamers" to stop being such a piece of shit

>Microsoft
I didn't know tiny limp dicks can be so profitable. I guess I'll move to USA too!

Can ANYONE explain to me why people want foreigners to come in and use our resources?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE FUCKING PEOPLE

People get off on feeling they are morally superior.

They are Baizuo.

No, just see the minimum wage meme.
Our minimum wage is about 75 pesos or 4 dollars(depending on change). A day.

There seems to be no statistics on either, or its 0 on both counts. Though they have used their time to work and go to school, it seems none have returned home willingly. And since DACA is NOT a path to citizenship (there is already a path to citizenship) then its unknown if ANY became legal. Some of them have had 20 years to work on legal citizenship.
There just seems to be no statistics on either, or its 0 on both counts.

Interestingly enough, we do have statistics on how many DACA have been arrested for crimes. They are removed from the DACA eligibility if they are arrested. DACA recipients MUST remain crime free, keep their employment, or stay registered in school.

The United Nations consistently names the US as the easiest country in the world to legally immigrate into. We take in 1,250,000 LEGAL immigrants each year. That's a lot. We have 37 MILLION legal immigrants right now in the United States. (we love our legal immigrants, don't we folks?) But Add 12 million illegal immigrants who are sucking up resources.

You can,and it's cheap/free. The problem is that a degree is fucking worthless here if you want anything more than a middle-low income. You better set up your business (and hope you don't have to pay too many bribes/protection money/it doesn't go under/crushed under monopolies) or study a Master's or PhD to have a decent job which means you're old af by the time you begin being economically self-sufficient.

In the US a high-school degree will land you a job you can live by.

To be honest I would like to give them a kick at the border, really nastly shit. Or force them to shave their subhuman mustache in front of their kids. And then deport the shits.

You joke but this is very serious. We're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.

I just can't believe this is the state of things. Makes me feel so ashamed.

Well fuck their parents for not thinking their children's well being through.

stfu faggot

WAKE UP

3/10. Do better trolling. Believe in yourself. Seek out the contradictory feelings you want your opponent to feel disturbed by.

The American Dream is American
youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo

holy fuck that's perfect

>how right wing politics are on the rise again.
Your girlfriend has a weird way of talking to you about that other dude's benis.

If we are, then we're just acting in accordance with our nature and cannot be blamed for our actions.

Just like a wasp stings because it's in it's nature and for a shark to bite down on things.

mexico is a lawless warzone. but trump is the evil one...

Exactly... Why does no one ever talk about how fucked up Mexico and their government is? Why do we have to deal with these spics because their country is so fucking shitty? Maybe they should stay there and fight to make a better home for their people instead of ruining someone else's?

>the sovereignty of a nation is overrided by the fee-fees of people breaking the law
Personally, I think if they were educated here, we might as well keep them. I definitely want to keep the ones in the military. But Illegal immigration needs to end. It isn't fair for people trying to immigrate legally, and it is extremely unsafe for a nation to allow people across their borders willy nilly.

But, everyone is a batshit insane racist, and wants to either allow all of mexico into our country and pay them for being brown, or want to remove all the brown people, even if they are citizens and a benefit to our society. Honestly, there probably is something in the fucking water.

this is what made me dislike democrats they push extreme unworkable stuff and when people counter they bullshit they act like they are horrible people for doing it and it always becomes emotional or people get accused of racism.

Ya gotta go back!

At the rate of illegal immigration and pushes for higher minimum wages, not for long.

Some of the legals are pretty shit. They aren't all as good as Craig Ferguson.

racial inferiority doesnt allow them to create civilization anew, so they have to hijack others. They barely posses the ability to assimilate, but when they are a majority usa will be mexico 2.0, and then Canada. and so on

hes thinking about pussy
not a job
why else would a dude want a job?

Fixed