American traveling to Sweden next month:

what can I expect?

pls no meme answers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmUcbHf7hC4
google.co.uk/maps/search/systembolaget stockholm/@59.3244217,17.9862878,12z/data=!3m1!4b1
goldenhits.se/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=OmUcbHf7hC4

High crime rate, but the cities during the day you'll be fine. (Sudden appeared of a truck of peace not withstanding)

a whole lot of brown

grenade attacks

Americans being allowed to Sweden without a DNA test is THE REASON why Sweden sucks so much this days

what the fuck are you on about?

Around blacks/arabs never relax.

Anyway, where are you going?

Honestly though in major cities you will be robbed

as the arabs and north africans shit in the street

I'm not sure, a lot of Swedish mulattos have black American fathers though. I personally know like six mulatto Swedes

stockholm for a class trip

Here you go, user. An actual well-traveled user who has been to Sweden multiple times is going to give you actual facts about Sweden.

Avoid the no-go zones, just like the Swedes do. Go to the smaller towns. Spend some time in the nice parts of Stockholm, it's a great city.

Most Swedes are very nice and almost all speak some English, most speak English fluently enough to communicate.

The girls LOVE foreigners. Girls everywhere do. It's a girl thing. Don't be a fucking autist. Eat the local food, drink the local beer, be cool. Don't be an Ugly American.

There is a pretty decent chance you'll get laid. Europeans do not view sex like Americans do. They are far more casual about it. One of my absolute favorite girlfriends was Swedish.

Don't be a cunt. Have a good time.

swedish girls are seriously overrated. Danish girls are less slutty but much more attractive

Stockholm is shit, expect some nice looking buildings in the older parts of the city. Good food as well. Although lots of negros in the centre.

But then again. Foreign countries on Sup Forums obviously knows more about Sweden than actual swedes.

rape and grenade attacks

Stockholm is a great city, I've lived here most of my life. The "no-go" zones are just shitskin suburbs northwest of the city.

You will see 90% swedes during daytime in Stockholm, it's quite pleasant during the evening and night as well.
One thing that may annoy you would be the Romanian gypsy beggars that are spread across the city, sitting outside various stores and street corners. That'll be fixed after next election though.

Other than that just avoid the red circled area and you'll have a great time.

Expect a lot of niggers and mudslimes, not even smaller towns are safe.

In my completely informed opinion, as I've spent years traveling, the overall highest average good looking females in a population goes as follows:

Western Russians (Heavy Scandinavian bloodlines with a touch of Asian) > Norwegian > Swedish > Estonian > Danish > Latvian > Lithuanian > Remainder of Northern Europe > Remainder of Eastern Europe > North Americans (especially areas where physical appearance is prized [Southern California / Miami / Arizona]) > Australians > South Africans > Southern Europeans > Brazilians > Argentinians > Remainder of South America > Vietnamese > Japanese > Remainder of North Asia > Remainder of South Asia > Central America > 50 feet of dogshit > Mexicans > 1000 light years of diseased skunk assholes > Africa (aside from South Africa)

Everything in this list is objective truth.

less shitskins in october because they go back home during the winter so you will actually see some swedes unless you are going to al-malmoe

Visited Stockholm literally a couple of weeks ago.

The "everyone is blonde" stereotype is actually true for the most part. Funnily enough it only really applies to the women. Any swedes know why that's the case?

Quite a few minorities as well but much less than I was expecting considering all of the memes. I'd say Stockholm was easily more than 90% white. London looks like African/Asia in comparison.

prepared to be bored

9/10 women are dye-jobs and the actual blonde men are all rockers/metal heads

wich city/area are you visiting?

tfw living in that circle

Man I really hate Sweden and niggers. Why don't you allow your sovereign cities guns to defend themselves from this filth, why'd you invite them? Fuck this gay earth

You can expect EVERYTHING GOOD ABOUT SWEDEN WAS A MYTH. Sweden is dirt poor and dismal. The few Swedes that still exist there stay indoors 99% of the time.

Sunlight penetrates light hair easier and Women need more of vitamin D (hehe xd) to provide for the child during pregnancy.

A lot of BBC, come to Finland. We're better. Just avoid our capital.

>jap and s Korean girls this low

Aside from that your list is pretty good. Granted most jap girls are clueless as to what to do, but they really give you free reign.

Probably because almost all migrants are men

>pls no meme answers
where do you think you are exactly?

Don't tell me you engage in sex tourism. You do not deserve to live.

>mexican girls are worst women after african nignigs

Have you even been to Mexico? Half of their women have that "small fridge" frame and those are indeed garbage, a quarter are "okay" but the top quarter have fucking BANGING bodies with decent faces

>Europeans do not view sex like Americans do. They are far more casual about it.
What has become of Sup Forums? You are scum of the Earth.

"I am the Swede now" would be better

When i was younger i was fascinated with Scandinavia. Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark to. Don't know why but i always wanted to visit it but fucking leftist and jews ruined all the comfy charm.

What is new hot shit in Europe to visit? Eastern Europe? Estonia maybe?

V-varg.... Is t-that you?

Fuck Stockholm. Visit Bohuslän instead.

What is wrong with sex tourism exactly?
Not like i would know about it but i always wondered why its such taboo thing and frowned upon.

haha. har inte bögolle råd att flytta till innerstan?

>be swede
>be grenaded

Have a nice trip, Carlos. Try not to fucking explode while youre here.

Don't belive the memes. It's all about where in sweden you are since it's so segregated.

If you go to malmö where I live you will find more diversity and the further up in the country you go it will get more homogenous.

All in all it's a beautiful country with great history and many things to do.

So have fun user

Shit, looks comfy.

Wear this and you will drown in blonde pussy.

Literally nothing. The only risk you'll be at is in the ghettos and even there there's a low risk (grew up in one as a fucking white male and never been the victim of a crime).

What you'll experience is cold and boring people and even more cold and boring weather. Depending on where you go it will be decent or absolutely shit.

>what can I expect?
Easiest sex you ever had. And probably some cold.

It's comfy as fuck. And not many shitskins live here.

>Europeans do not view sex like Americans do. They are far more casual about it.

Then why do they go out of their way to fuck everyone except the men of their countries? Maybe they need to be a little less "casual" about it

>What is wrong with sex tourism exactly?
It leads to destabilizing communal stability in which the sex tourism is being engaged in. Carnal lusts are placed above, or on the same level, as familial stability, which is not good for a culture.

this

>highcrime rate
Oh ok , my american friend

Well, times we live in user, times we live in. So if there is market for it there will always be people willing to do this kind of stuff.

>not many shitskins
But some do... come on, Sweden!

Why would you waste your money like that?

Because he is not piss poor Argentinabro?

This

>Denmark, Finland and Norway have poison obsessed sluts and Sweden has modestly dressed anti-alcohol female

>The girls LOVE foreigners. Girls everywhere do. It's a girl thing. Don't be a fucking autist. Eat the local food, drink the local beer, be cool. Don't be an Ugly American.
>There is a pretty decent chance you'll get laid. Europeans do not view sex like Americans do. They are far more casual about it.
And this is why Sweden will die.

Thanks for reminding me asshole

My pleasure!
Don't worry mate tho, im as broke as you if not more if this makes you feel better.

buy a door mat, youll need it for your mandatory islamic prayer.

>Well, times we live in user, times we live in. So if there is market for it there will always be people willing to do this kind of stuff.
Hence why your cultures are merely former shadows of their past selves. In fact, you do not even live in cultures anymore; you live in markets where everything has a value places to it and becomes disposable. That is how pathetic you have become.

>value places to it
value placed on it*

Let me tell you, just check out as much as possible Swedish demographics.
Remember, Sweden won't be healthy for males, it goes against their natural behavior through feminization of men, which happens through their "gender neutral" policies.

HATAR MITT OMRÅDE OCH BLIR KVAR HÄR MINST 3 ÅR TILL

Pretty much anything, take our capital for example, you will see romanin gypsie beggars almost everywhere, identifiable by their ikeabags that they drag around, they're mostly outside food stores and next to atm's. If you are in the center expect a lot of cultural enrichment, especially down in the subway. If you are lucky you might catch our new wandering circus of afghans protesting being sent back to Afghanistan, they were the ones that stabbed the policeman in the neck the other week. If you are in the southern parts of Stockholm, you might run into one of our famous "streechildren" from Marocko that rob people. And if you think you are safe from grenades here in the big city, think again, a grenade just went of in a stairwell of an apartment here in Östermalm.
Also, this should go without saying, but dont go to the suburb, just dont, the no go zones are a thing.
Its a jungle out there, bring a gun or two

I'm not sure how old you are considering you're going on a class trip but if you are of drinking age (18) one thing to consider is the cost of alcohol. In Sweden they have alcohol shops called Systembolaget that you can find online. You have to be 20 to buy alcohol here but it is a lot cheaper than in bars, so it is advisable to get a bottle of spirit here and pre-drink before heading out to save money. You'll need to take your passport to the shop to buy the booze.

Stockholm is a beautiful city with lots of great museums and culture. I haven't been in a couple of years so I can't speak to the migration issue but I was in Malmo last year and it was nowhere near as bad as the memes make it out. Then again I'm from London so it affects my bias. Just avoid the immigrant suburbs as suggested.

There is a good chance you will get laid. In fact, there is a good chance that if a Swedish girl fancies you she will make it perfectly clear that she wants you to take her home to bed. They're very matter of fact about sex. If you want a Swedish milf head to Golden Hits bar. My Stockholm friends say that it is a right of passage for 16 year old Stockholm lads to hit Golden Hits for an older lady. Someone in a bar once recommended that I go, when I asked what age the women were he paused for a second and said "18 to 50." It's cheesy as fuck and they play Eurovision music in the upper floors. I walked across the dance floor and got felt up by about 20 women. It must be like that a bit for women in clubs I suppose.

google.co.uk/maps/search/systembolaget stockholm/@59.3244217,17.9862878,12z/data=!3m1!4b1

goldenhits.se/

all replies implying Op is a white american kek

remember 56%

>Its a jungle out there, bring a gun or two
>Guns in Sweden
Yeah right

Yes, guns in Sweden.
We had 250 reported shootings in 2016, shooting fatalities are five times higher than our neighbouring countries.
Explain this to me.

Expect to see pure blonde hair blue eyed women getting BLACKED. Expect to see no white children under the age of 8. Expect to see tons of women in burqas. And maybe even a terror attack or two

swede men are so ugly and feminine. no wonder their women lust dark men.