Wow this is deep

Wow this is deep

3 deep 5 me

What's wrong with cell phones? Every generation had some stupid shit it was addicted too in it's youth.

its fucking stupid...
i drink and game... am i addicted to them??? no i use moderation i actually haven drank in a week lol

So true

w0ah

youth

Air
Water
Food
Dopamine

Yup. Checks out. Everyone's addicted.

holy fuck

Quit smoking years ago
Fighting my alcohol problem as we speak, 6 days sober
Never got this smartphone addiction, I have one but I don't use it except to call and message people

I dont smoke, drink or have a smarphone.
That vandal should be locked up.

>Lucy, 19
>YES i am 18!

hmmm

O_O

>the perfect loli waifu exists
>you will never meet her
why live?

oh my fucking god

7 months sober here

used to be a massive alcoholic but wound up in the hospital

those trump times really got me amped up lol

God damn banksy is such a fucking faggoty hack

THE ANIMES ARE REAL

dated a girl that was 20 but looked 13. was pretty fucking awesome desu. real compliant slut with daddy issues, and also a sweet girl but a bit try hard.

should've never let that one go, but she was like 4'11 and I don't want short sons :(

fuk u m8 banksy is based

Wtf I love cancer now

Deep... and powerful.

Was it hard to quit after you were released from the hospital? Because even my 6 days I feel like I need a drink again

Learn English faggot. Even if you do those things in moderation, you are stupid as fuck.

how long before degenerates start taking pills to be transage

so... can we replicate the effect somehow? eternal lolis, my god think of the possibilities

kek. wonder how many closet pedos she matches with

She should be my girl.

>Handcuffed

Wait whut?! Handcuffs are used against someones will. All of those things are by choice.

fpbp
>that fucking name

>implying this isn't FBI honeypot
People who fall for this are going to get arrested

muy bueno guy salivating.jpg

followed by
have a seat right there.png

>Handcuffs are used against someones will
Faggot.

they can be traced.
that's why i don't use anything other than a desktop, which i connect to my neighbor's wi-fi a

currently going through the post drinking binge effects of everything smelling and tasting like sour metal and having greasy sour metallic oil seep from my pores
id give you positive words but i dont have any. im probably going to die

>so... can we replicate the effect somehow? eternal lolis, my god think of the possibilities
Hormone blockers, so they never go through puberty

I'm sure it'll be a thing the pedos will love, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of Jews to advocate for you people

You could, but it would be horribly unethical. You're deliberately poisoning children to satisfy pedo lust.

>no condoms

100 year old immortal dragon girl!

Seems you have it all figured out.

And OP is addicted to fat hairy mens cocks and balls.

>greasy sour metallic oil seep from my pores
What the fuck man, should i just quit right now? Never heard of this.

>those things
>addictions
Get on the next level.

Another example of how jews have completely corrupted and destroyed art.

You see a disgusting, asymmetrical piece of art and are naturally repulsed. You then see a beatiful sculpture with lots of symmetry. Its appeaing. But your idea of good art is wrong. You must be proberly "educated" by our jewish overlords who will teach you that asymmetrical garbage is true art.

new genetic experiment: suppress pituitary gland at desired age

Did you never watch To Catch a Predator? You need to reasonably suspect she's not 18 to get in trouble if you solicit her for sex. Then you'd just ask to see ID before you did anything with her if you met up in person.

Your only real problem is explaining it to anyone if you got caught with her. "I mean she's basically a child, but not literally so it's all good, r-right?"

that would be entrapment, if the post claims they are 18/19 anyone who contacts her will be fine unless she says in a private chat that she is actually younger and they continue to try to meet/sext after learning the real age.

not really bro. i don't know shit about p2p and darknet, but i feel like we'll have to relocate there soon.

Ah, that's a shame. I don't know what's wrong with you because I'm not a doctor. Best of luck anyway

Not when you're massively depressed and even the forms of entertainment you used to enjoy aren't interesting anymore.

Thats pretty sad actually. Why does every woman have to whore around, are they like stupid animals?

Same, mostly so I can actually post on places like the Daily Stormer.

You did the right thing

It exists, but only used as a medical necessity for severely disabled children in long-term care situations where going through puberty and further growth causes too many problems for patient and caregivers.

If a child willingly decides to do this, then changes in medical and pharmaceutical laws are needed. Same scenario as with trans kids - would be a form of child abuse.

good guy cancer.
why aren't we funding this?

Banksy is a colossal niggerfaggot, king robbo will live on.

Take some anti-anxiety meds, like xanax or other benzos, if you are having issues. Just be careful because they are addictive as well.

He's right.
Saudi Arabia is addicted to that barbaric practice.

Because of her body, she probably has incredible body issues with confidence and self-respect. I doubt anyone has ever approached her in real life because of either 1) mistaking her for a little girl or 2) being called a pedo for being into her, which they would be. So a life-time of rejection has pushed her to seek comfort on the internet.

>(((Banksy)))

HAHA thread derailed by
>SCIENTIFICALLY
>ENGINEERED
>LOLIS

>3dpd
>waifu

Maybe she had her 19th birthday recently and simply forgot to update the profile?

that's not how Tinder works

what if the child consents tho?

yes it is

>three white hands

RAYCISSSSS

>unethical
tranny enabling "scientists" disagree.

Wtf I fucking LOVE cancer now!?!

Okay

You can't get addicted to your phone how stupid

Most scientists consider it child abuse and respond as much when surveys are anonymous. They're just terrified of speaking out.

i tired that, so strange. the only stimulant to give me hallucinations after the first dose. it was almost like some faces was lagging like in a game. but i was not in a state of psychosis either

The fabled legal loli was real afterall...

this is not reddit

delete this fast son

The real question is whether Mr. Brainwash is real.

What age is that fucking "artist" even living in ree. Talking about being out of touch.

>which they would be
>pedo
>18
How retarded are you? And even if she was 13 that's still not pedo.

Just like in my chinese cartoons.

mfw no brown hand handcuffed to a detonator

DEEP
E
E
P

I dont get it

how do you get in contact with these jews?

Banksy is the modern philosopher for this age. He is so fucking deep, and not only liked by edgy teens.

>being addicted to something you can only do once

Looks like a 4th year project for a liberal arts degree. I'm super impressed. Let me go take a shit and ponder on its meaning.

Yes Banks's, and we know you're an SJW cunt who doesn't know what a canvas is, so you shit up perfectly good walls with your SJW graffiti because you don't know how to be an Internet cartoonist

>be NYE, out with the boys
>plan to stay at a local hotel downtown for the night so no DUIs
>one guy brings a girl back to the room after we've all fallen asleep
>woken up by them talking in bed at 5am, sounds kind of heated
>overhear all the details while laying on the floor in the side room
>he went thru her purse after they fucked and found her real ID
>she's 17 and has two burner cell phones with her
>my friend is not pleased with this
>realize she's half naked in a room with four 24 year olds
>mfw
>my other friend walks out of the room calmly and without a word
>one minute later the entire hotel fire alarm goes off
tldr don't trust women

Handcuffs come in pairs of 2.. there are three of them there, where is the missing cuff?

Craziest/worst week of my life.

>when you think you're about to fuck a children but she's actually legal
Life is suffering, bois. Back to 2D.

>Everyone has something they need to prevent niggers from stealing