RETURN TO CATHOLICISM

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/01/world/europe/pope-francis-psychoanalysis.html?mcubz=0
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/01/world/europe/pope-francis-psychoanalysis.html?mcubz=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're too easy goying for my taste

but then i cant fap to traps anymore smhtbqhfam

Remove the filioque first and then we'll talk.

Replace that disgusting Jesuit and I'll consider it.

this
jesuits are a cancer

I honestly cannot understand anyone suggesting Catholicism with the state of your pope.

It's a shame as I don't think they were ALWAYS this bad. What on earth happened?

question:
When a group of refugees show up at the border requesting asylum, is it not the catholic thing to do to let them in. To give them your cloak when they take your shirt, to give them our homes and to not resist with violence their savage ways? Is this not the teaching of Christ?

Pius X was not a jesuit

This!

nytimes.com/2017/09/01/world/europe/pope-francis-psychoanalysis.html?mcubz=0

Oh i'm retarded, sorry i misunderstood you

And here's the archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/01/world/europe/pope-francis-psychoanalysis.html?mcubz=0

Christianity is for cucks

No thanks, I prefer to follow my God

It happens, no problem user. Pius X is spot on.

You are playing the devils advocate here user... literally. Of course you have to love your next that does not command you to be a blind and stupid sheep.

How can you save anyone when you destroy the society at the same time. How can you help "refugees" feeding them into the low wage sector. "If you save half of Kalkutta you become Kalkutta" is a saying here and it is true.

Bonus question: How many borders of safe countries can you cross and still be considered a refugee?

It is about the divide of the people and low wage worker. You literally are a tool of modern ideology aka Satan if you stand for unconditional open borders.

This is quite a paradox. In the modern world the teachings of Jesus are a logical tool for the destruction of civilization. Does this mean that there is a problem with the teachings of Jesus, or that there is a problem with civilization that we can not do what we know is right- ie. to help refugees when help is demanded- rather than make a change to the society in which we live so that the influx of savage peoples does not destroy our society but provides an opportunity to lift up fellow humans with the truth of Jesus.

Why Pius X and not IX? Why not Paulus VI? Educate yourself, heretic protestant.

In 1309, the seat of the Papacy was moved from Rome to Avignon (France). Seven Popes were seated in Avignon until the seat was moved back to Rome in 1377. The entire justification for papal supremacy is based on the claim that the Pope is the Bishop of Rome with an unbroken line of succession of Bishops of Rome from St. Peter (the first Bishop of Rome)... Except that line of succession was broken nearly seven centuries ago during the Avignon Papacy. The Papist Church is a false church.

No they were always this bad since the 1400's. I forget which pope disbanded and outlawed them, I also forget which bitch decided that they should reverse that decision