Have you reverted to Islam yet? At what point did you realize that it's the best way of life when practised correctly?

Have you reverted to Islam yet? At what point did you realize that it's the best way of life when practised correctly?

>believes the creator is one not three (pure monotheism).
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>many modest women that dress like the righteous virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
>has God's law instead of man-made, conflicting laws and ideas.
>currency of gold rather than paper.
>provides basic resources for Christians and Jews that pay tax (food, clothing and shelter etc).
>pagans get the death penalty if they refuse to abandon their pagan beliefs.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, a death penalty for homosexual activities, rape, adultery and murder.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, lashes are received for fornicating, drinking alcohol and taking drugs.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, the hand is cut for stealing.
>destroys racism.
>destroys tribalism.
>destroys nationalism.
>unites the world under one flag. (There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God).

You only have to look at the problems with Brexit and all other political problems to see what a disorganized mess democracy is. Democracy is a failure. When will you admit it? It's not too late to revert and to be forgiven for your past. You'll have a fresh start in life. Islam is the solution for degeneracy. You know it makes sense.

TAKBIR! ALLAHU AKBAR! GOD IS THE GREATEST!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_infernal_names
old.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php
youtube.com/watch?v=35eEljsSQfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

after watching the Budhist Monks fucking them up the ass i´m considering converting to Budhism. Fuck weak as Beta Islamists

Most non-Muslims hates Islam because it's the truth. People don't like the truth.

Remember that your own limbs will be a witness towards your transgression.

>being religious
You show off your weakness too proudly son.

Nah, I won't submit to an Imam whose parents are 1st cousins and their parents before them. No thanks, most cucked religion out there, its followers are literally following an ideology of a madman.

>pagans get the death penalty if they refuse to abandon their pagan beliefs.

Everyone has a religion. A religion just means a way of life.

You don't submit to an Imam. You submit to Allah(swt).

nah.

We all have a way of life. Your way of life may just be to follow your own desires. That's what you're commited to doing. You may also be a follower of Darwin. Your religion may be Darwinism.

a way of life does not mean a religion, this way I could argue that since my cat is alive, then he too is religious. he too as his way of living I guess.

All of the shittiest countries on earth are muslim countries.

Yes, all animals are Muslims. A Muslim means "one that submits to God". Animals naturally submit to God. They don't have free will. Your cat is a Muslim.

That's because they aren't ruling by God's law.

your argument rest on free will, how come my cat has no free will?

eat shit with your sausage fucking subhuman

Humans have free will. The angels, animals, insects, trees etc don't have free will.

your evidence for such?

Enjoy the lake of Fire.

Watch your don't choke on that frog, Hugo.

Enjoy your 72 Demons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_infernal_names

Reconquista when.

Soon you'll hang at a gallow, subhuman fuck

Go to an islamic country if you're into goat fucking, hallakbar

They all live in a similar manner to each other. Your cat will clean itself the same as the cat next door and hunt the same as the cat next door. We don't.

>2017
>still worshipping the messenger Jesus (pbuh)

John 14:28

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

>I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I

How will Christians ever recover? Jesus the messenger, peace be upon him, just destroyed all those that worship him.

Kys shitskin scum. Muslims deserve to die in pigblood. Deus vult.
Your prophet was an illiterate pedophile goatfucker and your god doesn't exist.
Im stockpiling ammo for the day you impeccable low iq subhumans showing your true face and try to take control.

Me and you will eat in the same way as each other, we will feel hot, we will feel cold etc. it is because we are from the same species we get similar behavioural traits, living through repetition has nothing to do with free will, if that were the case then i'd be no different from my cat.

>we should all convert to islam
>says the british cuck
SAGE

go back to saudi arabia

>You only have to look at the problems with Brexit and all other political problems to see what a disorganized mess democracy is. Democracy is a failure.

Then nswer me this britbong:
Why is the democratic christian west living in a peacfull age (not considering the religion of peace terrorists) while the islamic world is in utter chaos killng each other over goats and shit?

The Chinese eat with chopsticks. Muslims eat with their hands. Atheists eat with forks. Humans differ over alot of things. Humans need guidance. Animals and insects don't. It all comes to them from God. They don't differ about their purpose. We do. We are more intelligent, yet we are the ones often lost and confused.

>peaceful age
>daily riots
>daily protests
>daily shootings
>daily drug overdoses
>daily drunken brawls
You are truly deluded.

Muslims are both racist and nationalist though

The point is not how we eat it, the point is that we all eat, the way does not matter. once again; we all feel hot and cold, we feel itchy, we need certain things etc. how is that a sign of human free will?

>wanting to compare daily drunken brawls with shia vs sunny civil war
lmao.jpg
I think the intensity in Islamic countries is tunned up a bit more; honour killings, marrying children, oppressing minorities and controlling personal freedom, geez, completely equivalent ain't that right brit bro.

Well thanks for the nice discussion anyway even though we disagree. All the best.

Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

it was my pleasure.

>reverted

Shut up, dunce.

Everyone was born a Muslim. A Muslim means 'one that submits to the will of God'. A baby naturally submits to the will of God. You revert back to Islam, not convert.

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

>implying this is bad compared to
>civil war
>ISIS
>your shia sunni circlejerk of violence

I am looking at your muslim friends right now. Lurking and leeching in my beautiful city. Murdering and raping. Half of them are ugly entitled, respectless, degenrates.
So no thanks keep your reliogion to yourself.

>Have you reverted to Islam yet?
>reverted
That Freudian slip is really making me think

>When Christians meet this image's creator:
That's so progressive
>When muzzies meet the aforementioned:
pic related
*boom*

>Britain

your prophet is a pedophile

Pedophile chad vs love thy neighbor as thyself literal virgin

so civilised

If islam is so perfect, why is every muslim country in the world a complete and utter shithole? Why do shitskins leave their 'perfect' countries so that they can live in the so degenerate west?

That makes no sense and your argument is easily destroyed, unless you mean purely in a belief form, not day to day practice?

And what makes you believe animals are Muslims? What makes you think they're aware of anything beyond the materialistic world? Does this include dogs and pigs?

But in all honesty britbong mudslime shill.
Islam has some good traits. Like all religions thats all. The problem is many muslims are entitled, ignorant and want to force their believes on other people. If the dont get their way the make their way with trucksof peace and bombs.
That's why all non muslims are at least very sceptic about your cult if they not openly hate you.
I have no problem with that. Make your little bongjihad. But leave me allone with mu mohammed.

The reason that's not correct is because babies have no concept of their reality, not least able to understand a god. Do you remember be mothered between 0-7 and contemplating God?

>Sage this Jewish lie and this slide thread.
>Look at the political, economic, and sociological history of literally any buddhist country in history and see that they are always failing violent shitholes. Eastern Buddhism is nothing like American Buddhism (aka we WUZ incense n yoga n shiet).
True. Buddhism is bad.

>destroys tribalism.
Are you retarded? Have you looked at the middle east any time in the past 50 years?

And if islam is so great go to anislamic country and live there. Be happy. I wish you good luck. honesty.
But no muslims flee from their shithole country to Germany. Behave like savages and want Germany to become the same shithole they just escaped. Flawless logic! 9/11

Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.

Source: Sahih Muslim 1850, Grade:Sahih

Soon
Allah willing
I hope they don't mind that I am a tranny faggot and that I love bacon!!!

>this
it is like a tribal genocide fest down there.

A baby submits to the will of God without a choice. It feeds off the mother's nipple without a choice.

No, the reason this is right is because babies doesn't know better.

>tfw Heidegger and Wittgenstein alone has more reasonable things to say than all the "moderates" together

Everything that they do is instinctively put into them by God. You could say ritualistic.

A baby feeds from its mother because it's hungry and even if it didn't want to, could not physically defend itself against an adult. That explanation is beyond laughable!

A baby cannot submit to something it isn't aware of. Why would we forget about Allah otherwise? Unless you're making this all up as you go along.

You need to expand on that otherwise I can't qualify that as an answer.

>Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.

Religion back at what it can do best. Preaching the one thing but still doing the exact opposite.

He only said that to recruite soldiers. For his warmongering. Read a history book. Thats the whole purpose of your religion.
ISIS followed this very well

A tree plays no part in it's destiny.

YOU SIR ARE WINNAR CORRECT.

OP pic related

When will you blow your self up OP? And can whe get a pic of your jihad setup whith timestamp and or tits?

Source? -_-

old.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php
That is why. Deny it all you want, islam is a cult.

It was a tweet from that retarded muzzie.

>the best way of life when practised correctly?

Define "correctly" without starting a religious war.

Will you behead me for this? Just asking. No offence bro. Peace will be upon my ass.

Buddhists don't have a justice system. They play their part in evil. They will happily let people spread evil throughout the land whilst they sit in the mountains doing nothing about it. They aren't righteous people. That's why they hate Muslims. Because Muslims enjoin good and forbid evil.

>be Mexican
>criticize Muslims
>meanwhile back in Mexico...

i hope for a tzar bomba right in the mecca.

A tree isn't sentient.

Why don't you help your friends from ISIS? They could need some help at the moment. They could have some use for you brit bong lowtier mudslime. Stop enjoying the fruits of a civilised unislamic country and help your faggot friends in syria. Get off your PC and die for your 7 gorrilion virginboys.

Islam Is the religion of the antichrist

British Pakistani's are the lowest of the fucking low. I don't know how we ended up with these fuckers.

People now come over from Pakistan and can't believe how backward they are.

I think its because all the pakis that came over in the 60's were from the inbred mountain regions of Pakistan.

I was in Dewsbury today. JESUS, FUCKING, CHRIST... What a fucking mess that place is.

no because

>islam
>upholds a treaty with the jews
Git gud.
youtube.com/watch?v=35eEljsSQfc

There is literally nothing worst than being a mudslime
>inbred
>ugly
>illiterate
>goatfucker
>donkeyfucker
>sisterfucker
>cousinfucker
>always on gibs
>hated
>ignorant
>beggar
>nigger

What does Sup Forums think of apostates?

Fucking kek

All that things are found in Mexico

Go home Ahmed

another (((abrahamic religion))) but mixed with nigger culture? No thanks