Merkel got hit with tomatoes! Is it too late for Germany though?

express.co.uk/news/world/850535/Angela-Merkel-Germany-election-angry-demonstration-tomatoes-Heidelberg

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/850596/Poland-leader-Brexit-EU-two-multi-speed-end-Brussels
youtube.com/watch?v=llnIQC71YI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a shame they didn't kill her

Good to know. Thanks OP!

Woah it's like people don't like having their country invaded by millions of violent shitskins who woulda guessed?

How could anyone do such a thing to The Leader Of The Free World© just as she was announcing her plan to reign in North Korea.

She sowed the wind. Now she'll reap the whirlwind.

Why would you hit a tomato, with a tomato

Poor tomato, having to touch Merkel like that.

how could there's no footage of the actual incident

All the Anglo faggots are replying in this thread, but no German. I wonder what their aim is ...

Replace "tomatoes" with "lead" and I'll be happy.

express.co.uk/news/world/850596/Poland-leader-Brexit-EU-two-multi-speed-end-Brussels

What did Poland mean by this?

There is a video, they zoom in on her suit covered with tomato jizz.

>polish humor

>Polish "human expression"

To be honest, they probably attacked her for not being welcoming enough to the migrants.

I would fart loudly at her were the wind to blow favorably.

L A W
A N D
J U S T I CE

Probably because Merkel is wearing red, so that makes her a tomato. Poles find that funny.

Krauts be too busy preparing their anus for their new masters from far away desert

>euro aids simulator 2018

Who made you the arbiter of humour, especially as an american

Poor Merkel. I don't believe in god but perhaps I believe nano bots could sustain life indefinitely and perhaps administer maximum level of pain and perhaps people like Merkel would be prime candidates for a museum that taught little kids what happened if you betrayed your people. That would be an interesting future we need to make happen for these people.

German bros.

>All these browns are a problem.
>They don't integrate.
>They don't have skillz.
>They only take stuff.
>Stuff paid for with my taxes.
>And it's those high taxes which prevent me from having children.

Bonus.

>Native birth rates falling.
>Elect a party lead by a childless leader.

At some point, German bros., you are going to have to take responsibility for this shit.

you should've tomahawked her.

either way i don't think it'll change much.

Imagine how different the world might be if Merkel ever got dicked.

Like, think about Macron for a moment. OK that's weird. He's some kind of pedo-child attached to a goblin, but at least he's had sex before. And so far he's actually being mostly competent as the leader of a major world power.

Korwin? Well, all know he's like 140 years old and still has the power to pick up cute young girls like he's carrying them to his wedding night (of which he's had several).

But think if Hillary Clinton were in power? What does she have? She let down her lesbian defenses for a single night to let a man who was not her husband impregnate her to pump out a horseface while her man was off humping anything that moved, including interns and niggers. What?

Merkel is the ONE politician I genuinely want to see get executed. I hate that bitch with a fiery passion.

hit her with a bullet next time all it takes is one bullet fired from one pistol to save germany, same goes for the rest of the west more or less

Sadly white folk don't behave like immigrants :(

youtube.com/watch?v=llnIQC71YI4

> germans rioting over not enough BBC

>Polish philosopher

Did she eat them.. she's a fat ass

As a revenge, she will institute Conditining Camps to anyone talking shit on refugees.

Wait and see.

> polish dipshit

For all Germans, if Merkel still wins the election, would anyone consider a petition to impeach her?

Firebomb us, you bitch! Genocide us all and tell everyone that you only did it to protect the jews!

user, something tells me a lot of ppl are already "considering" to impeach her as of today.

The problem is find grounds to start the impeachment procedures. Is no easy task.

>literally as stupid as lefties in america

1) Chances for her to win are like 99.7+%
2) A vote of no confidence will not work, because it would require that another candidate gets proposed and elected by the majority of the members of the ("new") parliament. There is no other politician (from the CDU) who would get more votes from the parliament and why would they vote against their own candidate in the first place?

>autism

I hate msm. Swedish media is shilling so hard for merkel while they are reporting that she's getting boo'd the fuck out.

>Merkel, on her way to a landslide victory got bood today at a rally by

At least they mentioned that immigration was a hot topic.

Starting to suspect that regular Germans are even more supressed than us Swedes.

Why is it 99.7%? That's what US msm said about Hillary victory.

She's probably way worse of and they're blowing smoke up your ass Hanz.

Ban assault tomatoes now!

It is like that because of our multi-party system. No one party gets the majority, so they have to form coalitions and the biggest party basically gets to decide who's chancellor. CDU is the biggest party, so there is virtually no scenario of a coalition without them, which means virtually no chance Merkel won't be chancellor again. The only other option (which is extremely unlikely, because SPD aren't doing well) would be some sort of freak coalition with SPD and Schulz as chancellor, but they won't get enough votes for that.

better ban assault tomatos then

Just to clarify: With the freak coalition I didn't mean big coaliton of CDU+SPD (that is actually the most likely scenario, with Merkel as chancellor). I meant something like SPD+Greens+Linke+maybe FDP if necessary

>Chances for Hillary to win was like 98% at the beginning of election night. Polls are shit

Bravo Heidelberg.

It doesn't have to do with polls, it simply isn't possible to get the majority without CDU

too bad they weren't sticky grenades.

why no one kill her? is easy af cmon

LOL

Not in Germany. Too many pensioners that watch the state television all day.

Get them hooked on some streams or create a new informal newspaper printing shit in German taken from other right wing sources to boost AfD.

With the whole rapegame shit , sexual emergency, peace vans and some attempts at solutions like the Christian patrol in London (mostly photo op IMHO) and the e shit in south Africa and other shit the at affects them like the muzzies being in welfare and not working legally in all of west Europe means both their pension funds and their kids are fucked.