Black people are ugl-

Black people are ugl-

Other urls found in this thread:

consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ugly. The word is ugly.

Btw who is this ugly girl you posted? She looks bi-racial.

lol that girl is like 80% white. Is that the best example you can find literally roflmao here

3dpig disgusting

lol she's ugly

A least post a congo-tier black and not some 1/4 black.

If that's an African, then Argentina is white.

she is ugly lol, looks like a gypsy

They're also dumb and they stink, by and large.

95/100 black girls are ugly, but I know a few that are pretty and would intercourse

Black people are ugly. That's why you had to post a half breed.

y

You go girl! Show yo Black Niggress pride! Wez da beautiful black magical egyptian goddesses in sheeit

>Argentina is white.

Butthurt much?

Fucking a Nigger is basically the same as fucking an ape. What you get out of it is degenerate, and any potential ofspring will be handicapped. Not only because of generations of inbreedding but because niggers are gonna nig.

consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence

They are ugly. Most people are repulsed by their skin color alone.

Quadroons with European or east Asian blood can look ok. Try posting an attractive full blood nigger (basically no "African Americans" are 100% sub-saharan)

they really are, proven by your own post. Only half breeds can be somewhat attractive. If you look at famous celebs who are considered attractive Beyoncé, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj all of them are light skinned half breeds.

The only thing niggers have is muh dick otherwise they are completely undesirable too. The only thing nigresses have is bit asses/small waist.

She just looking for help

That's not black, that's a mixed bastard mongrel.
Some here are into bestiality and fucking disgenic abominations, but I'd rather chop my balls off, than get laid with a non-white.

She's half white

I was once overseeing a house occupied by girls, one of which was a nigger. To be fair, the other two, one was fat but cute and had an attitude; no lad would deserve any shame for dumping a few gallons of cum in her per week. The other a skinnyfat ginger -- not my thing but whatever.

Now the nigger, she was sassy and cool on the outside. Even dressed skimpy because of the heat. But she lied and cheated liked a nigger.

is this some new dance fad? and if not can we convince LGBTQNIGGERS it is? you made women piss their pants for solidarity and one killed herself, let's get some nigger trannies to set their mutilated junk on fire.

gross

wtf is this

she look med to me

-y

If you wouldn't impregnate pic related you are gay

I'm joking my white brother

Can't find the other with fire.

>skin bleaching
>white admixture
t.nigger

>tfw no thicc chocolate gf

Can humans impregnate apes? I guess a leaf would know better than anyone

looks like a philippinegrito
wouldn't even give to my dog

She dead.

>Nigger
>On Sup Forums

No, lol you're just a beta witeboi that wants to pretend to be black

I agree however, those two landwhales are ugly af, most likely due to their white admixture.

Niggers are getting RICED!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Black"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i would happily wildly not satisfy her

Ectra special with all the plastic clothing.

FPBP

>Pretends to be white
>Is actually pink

Lel

is that a nigger mating ritual?

At least she looks much better then the average polish woman.

>white people are actually white

is that willow smith?

Mud baby?

Brazil. She stole that phone.

>claims niggers are attractive
>posts nigger with white features

She looks Filipino.

> would bleach

this, white and asian or some shit

nigga that chick ain't black

>She

i love how every time its a 20-40% black person

I hit my head a bunch of times, fell off my dad shoulders as a baby, land on my head. I never seized out like that. I wonder what exactly causes it

>60% European

she is attractive because she is 66% white

>LOOK AT THIS HOT BLACK GIRL
the girl in question ALWAYS has white features and she is only hot because of those white features.

>niggest
>almost delicate White features
that's some freaky lab experiment, here

-y

This. 95% of so called beautiful black women are mixed.

She's only hot because she doesn't look black

>100% nigger

it looks like it's turning into a zombie

Wow its almost as if superior genetics can be thrown away with unhealthy lifestyle and diet choices and niggers become less unattractive the more European admixture they have in them.

Who would have thought.

She would be even more attractive with smaller lips, blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skin. Probably higher IQ too

Why do mixed women always date down Sup Forums?