URGENT THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

WOMAN WAN TROWAY POO-POO, COME TRAP FOR WINDOW

NOT A DRILL
> NOT A DRILL
NOT A DRILL
> NOT A DRILL

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196
unvis.it/bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196

> Woman wey take her hand, pack her poo-poo comot di toilet of man wey she dey friend because ''e no gree flush'' enter trouble, after she go try collect di poo-poo back.

DEY FRIEND BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001
youtube.com/watch?v=JJQcJBjObEc
youtube.com/watch?v=QIGCp1_JrGY
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41035571
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Translate from potato

Something about sex?

Whats the message this gibberish is trying to convey?

It's supposed to be written in "pidgen". Instead of niggers learning proper English, the English are debasing themselves by writing articles written in niggerspeak (pidgen).

Ey Britain! You do da right ting, Mon. Catering to dese idjits dat no understand da white mons english. Jah!

How long are BBC going to keep this pidgin site running? At some point, they have to realize that this is driving more people to the right. Fucking gorillas can learn more sign language nouns than all the words in this gibberish.

The Lost Seinfeld Episodes

>bbc.com/pidgin

Brits finding a new way to debase themselves, their history, and language

It's an artistic representation of the collapse of the West.

bbc.com/pidgin

How do they get away with this shit?

Are there any good resources for learning this "language"?

J a man, de is understanding of our proud language.

Finally took them long enough to translate this shit into pidgin.

how the hell is that viewed as racist?
>blackface; the language

11/10 post op my sides are gone well done

uhmm culturally insensitive much??

you have to get a lobotomy first

My fucking sides, it is funnier in pidgin.

Maybe BBC is just trolling niggas.

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001

youtube.com/watch?v=JJQcJBjObEc

youtube.com/watch?v=QIGCp1_JrGY

Anybody else read these in Jar Jar Binks voice?

>Zok frini grind ko grah drun viiki, Dovahkiin.
>Ah. I forget. You do not have the dovah speech.

Girl on date did epic shit in toilet of blokes house that wouldn't flush, she took the poo and three it out the window. But The shit got stuck between the two panes, so she climbed I after it to retrieve it getting stuck herself. They had to call the fireys to get her and her epic shit out breaking the poor bloke window in the process.

holy shit, this thing is so meme worthy, it'd be a shame if we let it slide

Pigdin is so fun to read and speak! This shit is hilarious. Honestly, Pigdin is 100x better than Ebonics or Spanglish.

>Dovahkiin.

>some women dey use bush toilet for india

Jesus Christ.

I just wish the comments section was open

>Tori people say na all dis one make President Moon say di situation fit dey unpredictable if North Korea no stop wetin dem dey do, quick-quick.

Africa in one article.
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41035571

The woman wey dey learn gymnastics, just start to waka with Bristol student, Liam Smith, for di first time, when she take fear troway di poo-poo comot for window.
Instead make di thing land for garden, di poo-poo come jam between two windows wey no dey open wide.
Di lady decide to carry her thing back; she use head enter the small space wey di poo-poo bin dey, but na so she come trap for there, and trouble start.
Mr Smith say im no get choice but to call fire service make dem help remove di girl, along with her poo-poo.

Lmao it's literally this but they can't complain because then they would be unable to communicate their chimpouts kek

Fuck this country