You ready, leafs?

You ready, leafs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0v8CkbsC5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not take them too!
I'm sure your philistines need company!

LMFAO canadians cucks bringing in another shipment of shitskins.

Justin Castro, protector of shitskins. The word on the street is he'll be taking in the dreamers, too.

WW3 was started by Canada to save stateless musllims from Myanmar. Anyone have that in the betting pool?

thank you for the greencard, burgers.

Press F for the leafs fallen into the sand the day of the ropehingya

F

WE'RE FUCKING FULL
FUCK OFF

nuke us already

What about the monks the muzzies have been trying to kill off for years now? Heaven forbid they protect themselves and their nation!

then where would the refugees go?

>65 million people on the run from war and terror

Sweden was gonna take them all in, but it looks like Canada want to share the load.

Thanks.

But seriously, how well known is it in Canada that Justin is Castros son?

I mean he even freaking held Justin in public when he was a baby

this im very happy with the new canada thanks leafs

never seen Trudeau with a beard before

Is this a rerun of the Chechnya episodes? Muslims move in, fuck up everything, local population fights back, the west rolls in to protect its precious Muzzie pets.

And then years later, tears about the oppression fo the poor gays with no mentions of the muzzies.

It's what's gonna happen, isn't it? Why do our governments have such a fucking hardon for muzzies? Why do we feel like only we have the right to go to war against them, no one else?

He's too soyed up to grow body hair

Same. fucking. face. It's eerie man...

They did the same thing when Serbs tried to remove kebab.

I still live in a pretty white city. Where should I go? North Carolina?I promise to vote republican

youtube.com/watch?v=m0v8CkbsC5w

we can take em.

open borders 4 israel

Our illegal immigrant refuges are not brown enough?

Sie schaffen das.

Lol what an asshat
He's going to get his whole fucking country killed in the name of being dreamy
Being Canadian must be hell

Trudeau and his global elite buddies are probably organizing and financing the slaughters. This is inverse colonialism, import all the muslims and force them to get "westernized" by funneling them through all your institutions at home instead of building new institutions to transform them over there. Meanwhile you just dump a bunch of arms to the people who don't take up your generous offer to come get brainwashed and have them all kill each other. Then move in and take over all the lands and resources and do whatever you want after they've voluntarily genocided each other with your weapons and nudging.

These ones are Asian and brown

Always

The civil service agrees with you, there's a reason they're getting shoved into our worst cities. Remember, we're a British democracy. The power of politicians is limited.

this cunt literally wants to take in every downtrodden darkie in the world with a sob story.

I really wish I could understand why our leaders love the fucking muzzies to the point where they'll attack trading partners and allies to stop them removing kebab after kebab has clearly shown itself to be in need of removal.

Is it a deal with the Saudis or something? That we'll step in and protect the Muzzies no matter what? Or are our leaders such fools that they buy into the "poor oppressed religion of peace needs help"?

I just don't get it. It happens over and over, the result is always terrible, and we keep doing it.

This is a good think. Get those shit-skins away from Buddhist clay. I wouldn't want them to soil their hands with filthy blood for much longer.

I wish I knew, user. Beats the hell out of me, too. They will attack other Christian nations to protect kebab. Fucking why? My only guess is that the (((powers that be))) need their bioweapons (kebabs and niggers) to use them against white people.
>stop them removing kebab after kebab has clearly shown itself to be in need of removal
Made me chuckle, you have a way with words.