The left will defend this:

Father speaks with his new transgender son

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=xqyEne-dZbM
ar15.com/forums/general/Dr--Phil-s-cameras-capture-the-moment-a-dad-s-heart-breaks-in-two-when-his-transitioning-son/5-1941924/
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/31/health/trans-man-pregnancy-dad-trnd/index.html
archive.is/8i5eT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This poor man. No one deserve this.

I saw this a while ago and I cried

thats pretty depressing

I hope every degenerate fuck that helped push the tranny shit to mainstream dies a long painful death, god's punishment or karma or whatever you want to call it, 20 years ago we would be sending these people to mental hospitals for help, just looking at that guy its not even remotely feminine its like a bad cartoon of what a child thinks a woman looks like

just really really sad

What if someone who thinks they are Elvis is really not mentally ill.
It's a mental illness to think you are something you aren't.
And that poor father has to sit there and have some jerk tell him otherwise.

Not even a minute in, and having to pause repeatedly - very tough to watch. Think of not just that moment for the father, but all the years bringing up his son - all those days and nights trying to do the best for his son... all to be reduced to this, all twisted and fucked up by severe mental illness, and an establishment in society today that rather than trying to treat it properly as best as can be, instead encourages and worsens the illness - and treats you like a pariah if you disagree and don't celebrate this monstrous error enthusiastically. A true horror, like living in a parallel hell dimension.

I really love the arguments the people make for trannies

>"it's mental illness."
>"No it's not mental illness this person has been wired to be a woman but is in a man's body."
>"so this isn't psychosomatic, they're just biologically broken?"

why?

Cause I felt bad for the father.

god damn. I just want to help this guy

A fitting reward for the average american after WW2

Shalom

Literally the only problem is this BIGOT can't accept his own daughter that he himself created.

The only distress and problem in this entire situation is his lack of acceptance. If he wasn't a fucking TRANSPHOBE there would be no problem.

Like try re-shooting this whole thing, but have him be A FATHER and actually support his own daughter.

Gary is 100% in the right. This son needs help, but is instead getting applause. What a fucked up time we live in. Even if I was a fag or a tranny, I would hide it for my entire life so I could dedicate myself to my family and country. I can't imagine living like this.

This is the truth, it is only your own personal issues that cause you to not accept this beautiful human being the way SHE is.

yeah its sad but dont cry unless youre dad dies or something you emotional poof

This is why every person on here who wants kids should have 5 or so. You don't want to have just one and have them turn out to be a tranny or die young in an accident or something. Cast a wide net so you can be sure your legacy will propagate.

F
:(

would you have sex with your son if he was a girl with her teeni tiny peeny locked in chastity?

D-did you just reply to yourself?
You do know that Sup Forums has tags right?

Preach it, fuck these AB nazi fascists

What a fucking faggots
Both of them

Honestly, that was really hard to watch. I have an easier time in rekt threads.

Yes, I don't mind though. I'm sort of trolling, but really, it's actually somewhat true that the real problem is the dad can't accept the way his child is. It just seems ridiculous to me. I mean my goodness, it's not like his son became a murderer or pedophile or terrorist or something truly evil.

I don't like trannies at all, but it just the absurdity of the whole thing.

Yeah why can't people see the truth - it is a wonderful discovery your kid if trans - what a great positive surprise, not to have a (probably bigoted and hateful) cis kid, but instead a wonderful vibrant trans person to enhance your family! Anyone who disagrees needs to be enlightened - by force of law if necessary. Intolerance must not be tolerated!

Put yourself in his shoes, what if you had a son raised him for 18 or so years and then all of a sudden he chopped his dick off.

Fuck off bootlicker

>father
wow, transphobic much? what about all the FtMs who can't have kids? call them "persons with son", bigot

a scrawny vegan antifaggot would literally get raped to death in jail xDDDDDDDDDDDD

no u

This faggot responds to his own posts
You need to go back

>comments disabled

God forbid people are able to voice their opinion as to how absolutely FUCKED this shit is. Feel terrible for the father, God bless him. I wouldn't be able to handle that shit.

>goes to a libertarian board
>fuck off bootlickers

Remember Aryan Brotherhood 4channer idiots, you're the mentally ill ones. You have the most lethal disease of all; bigotry. There is nothing wrong with being trans, there is nothing wrong with being gay, there is nothing wrong with being black and, say it with me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being Jewish like I am.

hooktube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
hooktube this shit

"big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions."
>doesnt like what someone says
>beats them up and then calls them the bigot

What went wrong?

"comments for this video are disabled"
ever
y
tim
e

wew fucking jews JESUS COME AND SAVE US REMOVE THEM OR GIVE ME THE POWER TO GENOCIDE THE SATANISTS ALREADY NO MATTER THE CONSEQUECNES IM TIRED OF THIS WORL

I agree with myself

is this the latest epic false flag meme straight from the invite only discord channel

"big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
4channer AB chump counting down the days until Antifa treats them like Eric the Rat. Fascists get PUNCHED.

His son has decided to mutilate and sterilize himself. He will never have any grandchildren by him, and he'll probably be getting fucking in his dick-wound by some fag. It's like if your son came back from war, and had his genitals blown off, but worse.

I'd cast the first stone, then go on a nightmare killing spree hunting down everyone who empowered and enabled my faggot kid.

At least they can't breed

If the death of Western Civilization isn't something worth crying over then nothing is.

You burgers legalised gay marriage. This is the progressive slippery slope.
Seeing these sad stories is why I go to mass everyday, our ancestors are rolling in thier graves

>>You burgers legalised gay marriage
no we didn't
Every time it was put to a vote, it lost. Even in California.

Thats a sad episode. Dr. Phil really botched it. He should have helped the dad butcher the kid halal style

Wrong is right now. Good is evil. The end is nigh.

He just wants his son back.

Well done.

please lord save us from this madness

This.

That guys dad probably killed krauts for Uncle Sam ooorah

Fucking white boys, this is how a real man deals with a tranny
youtube.com/watch?v=xqyEne-dZbM

have you seen germanistan lately?

>calls himself a doctor
>(((what if this is not a mental illness)))

ar15.com/forums/general/Dr--Phil-s-cameras-capture-the-moment-a-dad-s-heart-breaks-in-two-when-his-transitioning-son/5-1941924/
I'm surprised that a thread on Sup Forums is more sympathetic than the ar-15 thread.

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/31/health/trans-man-pregnancy-dad-trnd/index.html

>chin
EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.

Please archive archive.is/8i5eT

I would never speak to my son again.

>brought to you courtesy of (((Jerry springerstein)))

How the fuck do you go that long with a chick and not know about the dick?

I'd fuck her

The poor man. Raising your boy for years against a flow of doublethink and degeneracy only to lose him to the worst of it all, and worse yet be paraded in front of all the SJW's who stare at him like he's some sort of racist bigot.

Damn son, right in the feels

Or better yet, Pidgin it:
>bbc.com/pidgin/mandem-dey-is-womandem-why-no-neck-tire

Fucking disgusting. I'm an emotional tranny and really sympathize with her and I didn't even cry. Men don't cry faggot.

>comments disabled

i would zyklon it.

>faggot responds to himself

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you mentally ill tumblrtards.

>tfw nobody answers your question

Hi lefty/pol/

Exactly. Which part of the person is wrong, the mind or the body? Something is WRONG with them, you just have to decide which.

the mind, but we can't fix that yet. We can only change the body to lessen the disorder.

I'm sure they will defend this and claim that hate is the cause.
But isn't a look taken to other causes than just hate towards trannies? Their live should better be like without gender transition, it could sound horrible, but psychological treatment could have prevented this.

bruh he jus gay af

Why is it that trannies always act completely soulless? This guy seems to have no emotions whatsoever.

>How do you imagine this? Confusion? Mental illness?
yes
>So what if, imagine if it's not a mental illness, just they were born with a brain malfunction?
What the fuck? Dr Phil is a retard, "not a mental illness, but a mental illness".

Imagine you're kid is going through this mental illness, any mental illness, let's say depression, and he hides it from you, then when he's an adult he attempts suicide. That's what this guy is feeling.

Transgendered people are mentally ill and they need help, not help furthering their delusions.

I'm willing to accept this answer. Too bad it isn't the answer most liberals will use.

You still feel emotions you just feel them through a thick blanket of despair.

Changing the body doesn't lessen anything. Not yet anyway. Have you ever seen a post-op? They are awful. The vaginas are hardly vaginas, most of them kill themselves within 10 years. Most trannies kill themselves anyway, but the rate increases post-op.

Probably because post-op they realize this is it, this is as close to female they will ever be, and yet it's still not enough.

It's an actual truth in some case. So here're some questions for whoever is a tranny who has undergone that transition:
>Do you think that transition is worth it?
>How about the higher risks of what transgenders/trannies have of HIV?
>Would you rather? Commit suicide or suffer?
((Just make more questions for them to answer))

Indeed, they can argue like they see it not as a mental illness. But the answer towards this is what psychologists should tell:
So do you also think that autism isn't a mental illness?
And how about their brain?

>This is the progressive slippery slope.

Most liberals are fucking retarded though and most trans people don't like them.

I feel so sad for the farther and on another topic way are there so many queers on Sup Forums now because if your defending transgender which is mental illness your not Sup Forums material

You call anyone disagreeing with your opinion nazis. Then you want to use violence against them?

Soon a cop would smash you with his/her nightstick!

There is only ONE way to join antifa...

I don't really agree with srs and I wouldn't get it but I'm kinda skeptical about that the people I know who've had it like it alright.
But hormones and just being able to be yourself helps a ton and massivley lowers suicide risk.
And everyone knows you'll never be a real girl, it's just getting to a point you can live with.

>lessen disorder
Um sweetie no.
Gender transition surgery has shown no significant effect on the survivability/suicide rates of trannies.

Just put every transgender person in cryosleep until we perfect the technology of opposite-sex cloning without brain-development, and then we just do a brain transplant.

I'm not talking about surgery. Most don't get get any.

Well then, here's one easy conclusion to pull from your statistic:
Heterosexuals are less likely to molest children than homosexuals.
Okay, here's one question, since the correlation is found:
what's the cause? What makes homosexual parents more likely to molest children?
And through which way are they mostly molested?
Physically, mentally, emotionally or by ignoring?

why not just put them out of their misery?

No. The ones killing themselves are making the right choice.

All you broken faggots should want to die

This would be nice just to be able to live in the future and be an intergalactic delivery boi.

What a blubbery bitch.
Accept who your son is or fuck off.

Wtf is this image those two things are pretty unrelated she's giving herself an orchiectomy you don't do that if you're planning on srs.

Sounds a bit radical, but brilliant!
That's a technological, medical and peaceful way to purge this problem