youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijdmDxSUqJk
youtube.com/watch?v=jiFBxlwmrds
youtube.com/watch?v=3g8KG2gPBXM
youtube.com/watch?v=jkp78F4ho3k
c-span.org/video/?433639-1/president-pushes-tax-reform-proposal-north-dakota-visit
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=131&v=N-UFlHtWrLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read OP pic for first party info on DACA

So sad. For all the bad Wilson did he gave us Brandeis. If only his whole presidency was like Brandeis.
>We want a government that will represent the laboring man, the professional man, the businessman, and the man of leisure.
>We want a good government, not because it is good business but because it is dishonorable to submit to a bad government. The great name, the glory of Boston, is in our keeping
Chief Justice Brandeis
You should all read about him. If you don't believe in federalism or you don't like Jefferson, you will after you listen to his book.
So many yankees move here they don't know what to expect and all flee.
Hitler tried to deport the Jews, look how that worked out for him.

Prove to me that Congress has the votes in both chambers to pass an Amnesty bill. No theories, I want facts.

>In bluepill world we are living in the fourth Reich
>In blackpill world Hillary's entire campaign platform has already been enacted
Can't sum it up any better.

Trump speaking in less than a burger

>youtube.com/watch?v=ijdmDxSUqJk WH Official

>youtube.com/watch?v=jiFBxlwmrds RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=3g8KG2gPBXM ABC

>youtube.com/watch?v=jkp78F4ho3k GST

>c-span.org/video/?433639-1/president-pushes-tax-reform-proposal-north-dakota-visit

We were conned

Drumpf?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

awoo for healthy longevity-granting hamburgers

SERIOUSLY FUCK TRUMP AND HIS PSYCHO POLICIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Plaintiffs include New York, Massachusetts, Washington, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia
There is no good Carolina, I was right to hate Virginia more so now, PA Anons you are all trash, and I disavow Iowa. She is terrible bote. She is only good to me as a mind broken cumdump.
>t. Mississippi

your prime minister is going to prison

and so is debbie wasserman schultz

wtf im a #hillmissle now

They don't. If they did, it would mean the Republican Senate and House have gone full backstabbers and they would be punished accordingly in 2018-20XX.

>the niggers have learned about haarp
WORRY

Oh noooo. He can put political cock-measuring aside to try to put the country on the right path.

schumer literally looks like the corrupt evil politician villain from every political thriller movie ever
trump never looks like anything but trump
like he's just completely outside the game

Are we pro-DACA now?

make moar

JUNK gets closer and closer...

i am black pilled as fuck,just don't care anymore

Cuck Schumer twists the knife

Shut it down!

North Dakota

>trump plays footsie with democrats
>in response to the threat, mcconnell moves to eliminate the filibuster rule

I'm sorry man, I can't forgive Wislon. He sold us out. Everything wrong with this country is all his fault.

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

Trumps playing dems and rinos. And look at this hot babe. That dudes a lucky guy!

I agree, I don't forgive him either. i was just saying he did 1 good thing, and I wish his whole presidency was like that 1 good thing

Trump has been ambushed and pushed into a corner by liberals.

It's over hahahah AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's letting Chuck back into relevancy...
>And hopefully kneecapping these (pic related) idiots.
He is smart, and tough, and he knows what he's doing, Anons.

Not trying to be an off topic fag, but are we /big guys/ here? Seems like Trump is crashing the immigration plane with no survivors.

THE THREE MONTH BUDGET IS FOR HARVEY RELIEF FUNDS
DON'T BE AN IDIOT

(((Brandeis)))

how does repealing and not looking back on and keeping daca work, master of united states politics and economics?

Ivanka was a mistake.
Bannon was right about "/ourwhitehouse/ is dead"

I thought they caught him before he fled? Did they let him leave after catching him?

post that comic again you awooboo

post >yfw daca dreamers get amnesty and the wall funding gets punted to next year

no you were conned

I knew he was a Dem from the beginning he's been one for as long as I've been alive he just used you morons to get elected

In my next Uni class bill Clinton comes up so I will say bill Clinton is a rapist. Are you doing YOUR part to wake up the normies?

>Romania

It's called insurance.

"p-president Trump isn't in charge... w-we're in charge...!"

hahahahahaha korean lgbbq transqueers blown the fuck OUT

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl

It's amusing to hear Bannon derisively refer to "Democrats" when his own tax plan advocates raising the top bracket to 44% to pay for middle-class cuts, a concept for which I have sympathy.

>trump
>hillary
What's the difference? At least Hillary was eye candy unlike captain cheeto

no we anti-drumpf

>Shills out again

makes me ponder

why's he posting a confederate flag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>post >yfw daca dreamers get amnesty and the wall funding gets punted to next year
how many days have (You) been here, newfriend?

>The white race is under attack
>what? Do my most important duty as a white woman? Why would I ever want to do that?

No. This is now Hilldawg General.

What's going on, what's with the shilling about Schumer, what's happened?

Actually she wasn't, she fought against the idea of giving a full year budget. That means there would be no Wall fight until next September, Trump would have to trust their word on it if he wanted it to get done now, which means zilch.

This picture is political gold for Chuck (that skeeze).

>That's the deal.

It's going to be fine.
>/our guy/ is in control.

People think this makes Trump look bad and not Schumer. Trump has already called him out for being a phony.

Trump is literally Hitler remember guys?

>DON'T BE AN IDIOT
How else do you expect them the deliver the blackpill?

> 42 replies
> 36 posters
Surely an interesting influx of outsiders. Made me think. /mlpol/ should never have gone away, not even kidding

Lotta
>1 post by this id
Today
Are the libs from neofag worried?

Oh the Democrat governor and AG of NC decided to sue. It means nothing really.

>prepared to attach it to other items
>RAISE Act
Dems are saying they are willing to negotiate. This is the best outcome.

Paste, it's Sepember and Trump is going up again.

>Shills literally just telling lies based upon nothing at this point

REACH!!!

>At least Hillary was eye candy unlike captain cheeto

9001 TIMES THIS!

at least will hilldawg i could jerk a quickie out during her rallies. trump rallys are low, and I mean low energy, amirite hillhounds!?

god now I hope it misses Florida and hits the Carolinas

enough to know you retards will defend literally anything Trump does and explain it away as "8d underwater backgammon chess"

people """9/11""" is JQ day so be ready in your battle stations all over the interwebs.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=131&v=N-UFlHtWrLA

i am may be blackpilled,but you're still fucking retarded

Trump is trying to make a deal with Demoshits because the Repubs are little cunts and trying to railroad the wall

Even if there was an amnesty bill attached to RAISE/wall/e-verify once Trumpian Republicans form a larger share of overall Republicans and cucks like Flake and McCain are gone/dead it could simply be replaced with a new bill and the Dreamers would be gone anyway

These filthy brown faggots have no future here

Donald Trump loves this country.

>140529319
>eye candy
She sure was.

um, sweetie, the most important duty of a white woman is to whine on twitter

so this week?

Trump got rolled, Potugalbro. CNN and MSNBC are celebrating, Dems celebrating, Republicans dismayed.

There are at least ten actual DACA recipients and a ton of sympathizers there. Imagine the anal pain.

don't judge him because he is jewish, he was no different than jefferson.
>During the 1890s Brandeis began to question his views on American industrialism,
>He became aware of the growing number of giant companies which were capable of dominating whole industries.
>He began to lose faith that the economic system was able to regulate them for the public's welfare.
>His earlier legal battles had convinced him that concentrated economic power could have a negative effect on a free society

>Brandeis was becoming increasingly conscious of and hostile to powerful corporations and the trend toward bigness in American industry and finance
>The growth of industrialization was creating mammoth companies which he felt threatened the well-being of millions of Americans.
>Although the Sherman Anti-Trust Act was enacted in 1890, it was not until the 20th century that there was any major effort to apply it.
>By 1910 Brandeis noticed that even America's leadership, including President Theodore Roosevelt, were beginning to question the value of antitrust policies.
>Some business experts felt that nothing could prevent the concentration of industry and therefore big business was here to stay.
>He argued the opposite was often true, that monopolistic enterprises became "less innovative" because, he wrote, their "secure positions freed them from the necessity which has always been the mother of invention."
>Brandeis was aware of economies of scale and the initially lower prices offered by growing companies, but he noted that once a large company drove out its competition, "the quality of its products tended to decline while the prices charged for them tended to go up." Those companies would become "clumsy dinosaurs, which, if they ever had to face real competition, would collapse of their own weight."

1/2

This is a pro-amnesty general

If you are racist go back to /r/the_donald

How do you think it feels to be the president? To see that liberal pile of waste shrieking in your face and you just stand there and smile knowing that he can't do a single thing and his entire party is evaporating?

Just one man put us in this terrible boat. One man. I'd give almost anything to change history and make sure he never screwed us over.

>twists the knife
Trump and Schumer just BTFO Ryan and McConnell. The bill is just a three month budget extension with Harvey relief funds.

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like Trump is calming down Schumer in a belittling way while he is chimping out and trying to look tough?
I really don't see how this is supposed to make Trump look bad. Unless you think that being in the same room together means that omg he totally betrayed us guys.

you have plumbed the depths of depravity.
>Congrats

No one likes trump cucks

>Among Brandeis's key themes was the conflict he saw between 19th-century values, with its culture of the small producer, and an emerging 20th-century age of big business and consumerist mass society.
>Though himself a millionaire, Brandeis disliked wealthy persons who engaged in conspicuous consumption or were ostentatious.
>He hated advertising which he said "manipulated" average buyers.
>He realized that newspapers and magazines were dependent on advertising for their revenues, and that fact caused them to be "less free" than they should be.
>He said that national advertisers also undermined the traditional relationship between consumers and local businesses.
>He urged journalists to "teach the public to look with suspicion upon every advertised article,"

>shills trying to blackpill about the budget
It's only for three months, and what retards would make their stand when Harvey relief is on the line? Do you realize how awful the optics would be for Trump to "hold hurricane relief hostage?" Fuck off, we can wait three months. And don't even get started on DACA. Read the OP image and use your brain instead of acting like gullible fools

Yeah, I'm watching their celebration. Look at all these happy faces

What's the deal?

Trump on passing the Dream act through congress:

"We discussed that also today, and Chuck and Nancy would like to see something happen, and so do I," Trump said. "And I said if we can get something to happen, we're going to sign it and we're going to make a lot of happy people."

Wow, Bannon leaving was so great for the administration, I'm glad our president is finally a democrat.

Why is he showing compassion to Florida?!

I concur. THAT would be a raid I wouldn't mind happening weekly

>PA, IA, VA, NC suing

It's extremely aggravating that Democrats abuse whatever power they get in red states