How impactful was slavery to the current situation of blacks?

How impactful was slavery to the current situation of blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/impactful-is-a-real-word
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

negligible. the past is history.

>impactful
never use this word again you fucking barbarian

The plight of black americans is due to black culture.

A culture of absent fathers, deification of criminals, and vast crabs in a pot mentality. Add in their genetic predisposition to be less intelligent, and you have the current state of the race.

Slavery was abhorrent. However, they should have been given a stipend and sent back to africa after being freed. They are, for the most part, incapable of coexisting in the world the white man built.

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/impactful-is-a-real-word

For blacks in general it is pretty relevant and awful considering a good number of their nations still utilize it to some extent.

For African Americans it was very beneficial because they now get to enjoy a high quality of life and access to opportunity that the first world affords.

It showed that blacks could, at one time, see 100% employment.

We literally could never repay them for the damage that was done. Seriously, we can NEVER repay them. EVER.

Brought blacks from slaves of african warlords to slaves of white owners and who could emancipate themselves

I'd say that's a increase in status to be honest

Their standard of living is far above what it is in Africa. A single black mother doesn't even have to work to maintain a privileged life here in America compared to the people in Africa. The problem arises is that their relative wealth compared to people who work hard and innovate in America is far lower, thus jealousy and greed settles in and they demand more free shit. Due to identity politics this is behavior is actually condoned, all the tools for anyone to become a millionaire is freely available online without prejudice.

>For African Americans it was very beneficial because they now get to enjoy a high quality of life and access to opportunity that the first world affords.

Except for the generations that had to work backbreaking labor, have their women raped and treated worse than cattle.

Shazzam!

you are talking about a literal box of ash in this day and age, get a grip. We live our own lives, right now. those are not your memories, but your imaginations, fears based on childhood stories, who have their own evolutionary goals. what is preached might not always be what is truth.

>you are talking about a literal box of ash in this day and age, get a grip. We live our own lives, right now

Then why do faggots always talk about "muh white history/western civilization" if it doesn't fucking matter? A lot of that shit happened hundreds of years ago, slavery wasn't that long ago.

>what is preached might not always be what is truth

What vague nonsense.

Still demanding gibsmedat to this day.

And that sucks, but the pain of the past gave way to hope for the future generations. The current generation of African Americans has more opportunity to succeed because of their ancestors hardship.

The computer you're complaining on was made by whites. The internet as well. That happened less than 50 years ago.

Slavery doesn't matter in the least. Niggers should be happy their ancestors were brought here. Without it, they wouldn't have 500$ Air Jordans, or gold teeth, or rap music. Remind me again why nigger think slavery was bad? The only other option was not existing because your ancestors were killed by warring tribes, or ebola, or black magic penis thieves, or gold hunters. It's endless.

Also what the previous poster said is not vague nonsense, you're just too stupid. Let's break it down for your inferior brain - he simply stated that a lot of passed down word of mouth stories may not be true. It's like the telephone game in kindergarten, the beginning statement always changes by the time it has reached the last kid.

Since without slavery American blacks would be starving in Africa I'd say they have benefitted substantially.

There were a whole lot of indentured workers too, I don't see them having these problems.

Not very. The damage that matters most started in the 20th century, when every level of government and every facet of our social climate started coddling black culture into total atrophy. An ironic fate. Literally death by reparations. Now they continue to beg for it like fucking crackheads.

It's a given that blacks have it better here than they do in Africa. That's not much of a point though considering anyone anywhere has it better than Africans.

Secondly, we're concerned with their progress in relation to other races. They're doing the worst and coincidentally are the ONLY race subject to slavery for many generations and then discrimination for many years following. Brown v Board was only in 1954. Pretending that none of this has to do with the current states of blacks is cowardly.

>Also what the previous poster said is not vague nonsense, you're just too stupid. Let's break it down for your inferior brain - he simply stated that a lot of passed down word of mouth stories may not be true. It's like the telephone game in kindergarten, the beginning statement always changes by the time it has reached the last kid.

In reference to what? Slavery wasn't that long ago and is well documented. "Some things aren't the way they seem" is such a hollow thing to say.

>Then why do faggots always talk about "muh white history/western civilization"
Nobody worth listening to thinks that they're hot shit because they've got vikings in their blood or whatever. They refer to their history because it gives them a legacy to aspire towards. Some would have you believe, however, that slavery is a relevant thing that people in the present day should answer for. It's not.

American blacks are smarter and have bigger dicks than their sub Sahara cousins that sold them into slavery

>their genetic predisposition to be less intelligent
>They are, for the most part, incapable of coexisting in the world the white man built

Are you sure you're not the one with the genetic predisposition to be less intelligent, Cletus?

Slavery seems to have HELPED the blacks.

Enslaved populations (like American Blacks) Have the highest quality of life of any African population. They have a higher IQ thatn non-enslaved Africans (in Africa), they have a longer lifespan, higher incomes, etc.

So it looks like being enslaved by whites is really good for the long term prospects of your population.

Slavery in the US hurt whites more than the blacks. Self inflicted wound.

>It's a given that blacks have it better here than they do in Africa. That's not much of a point though considering anyone anywhere has it better than Africans.

So you agree that niggers should be thankful for slavery? Since they have it better here and would not be here without slavery? Thanks for agreeing.

>Secondly, we're concerned with their progress in relation to other races.

First of all, why do you care? Secondly, why is it so hard for your type to consider that blacks just aren't as developed as whites, hispanics, asians or anyone else, slavery or no slavery? There is ample evidence that this is true. If you want to knock whitey down a notch just call us dumber than asians and jews. It's true. We accept it.

Do not be naive. We are not all the same. Should you feel pride that you were born as a superior race? I don't think so. You could have been born as anyone on this planet. The only thing that matters is what YOU do. Not your history, not your lineage not your fucking color. Slavery doesn't define you unless you let it. All the niggers screaming that whitey owes them something do not realize whitey has given them the best life they could hope for, an American one.

There are exceptions to every rule but don't be stupid, there are differences between all races that can be measured with something other than your feelings. By the way, I'm not some frothing nazi. I'm a normal fairly intelligent white male. I don't hate blacks, but i'll be damned if I have to like them after everything I have seen and experienced.

Koko the gorilla (koko.org) has an IQ that is estimated between 85-95.

The average sub saharan african IQ is about 75, therefore, we have significant evidence that gorillas are more intelligent than blacks.

American blacks have an IQ around 95, so being enslaved (whether through white admixture or eugenic breeding) boosted their IQ quite a bit.

Even these africans are going to be having a hard time in the near future, because low-skill jobs are disappearing.

But luckily for the african american, he can get free food/housing in the USA, just like Koko the gorilla!!!

Unfortunately, African blacks did not have the good fortune of being enslaved by the white man and they have no such welfare.

My fellow brown men were slaved too and treated like cattle until 1940, but I have never in my life heard the "we wuz slaves, gibesmedat" excuse around here, that shit it's just an excuse to get free shit and be lazy.