*INHALES*

>*INHALES*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/amp/
mic.com/articles/165797/how-good-of-friends-are-chuck-schumer-and-donald-trump#.zlQ0mL0gX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What am I looking at?

>0 posts by this id.

Looks like (((Schumer))) is kvetching and Trump is kinda laughing at him or going in for a hug or something.
WTF is going on here?

Uhh, he is honoring a guest? Have you not seen how people who get tons of money treat their enemies? There are photos of Trump hugging Hillary and Bill, before he called them opportunist vultures who collapsed 7 nations on Live TV, and then got Bill's rape victims to try and sit in the box office with Bill Clinton (Bill threw a tantrum so Trump had them sit in audience instead)

Surely this will be the end of Trump

>Says increasingly nervous shill for the 1,000,000th post this year

Sage in all fields

>Trump meets with jewmer
Why is this shocking?

Are you a sniper?

The Jewish leader of the Democratic Senate. Trump and the Democrats/Jews made a deal today.

Sup Forums BTFO

another retard who doesn't understand how image search works

FUCK TRUMP I HATE HIM HE PROMISED HE WOULD TOUCH A JEWISH HAND

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>then got Bill's rape victims to try and sit in the box office with Bill Clinton (Bill threw a tantrum so Trump had them sit in audience instead)

Trump paraded Bill's rape victims on national television during a POTUS debate.

NEVER FORGET

God forbid people exist outside your liberal bubbles.

OP isn't explaining the joke.

sage

lol, Sup Forums got jewed once again!

Fag Trump is laughing and that homo schumer he schemer is imploding.

>city people
>implying niggers and spics are people
kek

HILLARY IS NOT PAYING UKRAINIANS TO SHILL FOR HEER ANYMORE
YOU WILL NOT BE PAID SO STOP IT FAGGOT

The only people who voted for Hillary are urban retards.

Suburban and rural people all voted for Trump.

As if the tabloids say anything that's true you fucking kike larping nigger

Yes, uneducated dumb fucks like you

Lol... Lindsey and McCain are reaping what thou hast sown

u mad little trumpkin

Oh yeah, because the GOP is totally willing to work with him.

Trump cucking again

You are all complete fools if you don't think Trump hasn't been indoctrinated by ((((them)))) already. He's gone. No coming back.

But what is allepo?

Trump has both parties by the balls

Incoming Wall, and Immigration reform because Trump is holding DACA hostage

>President starts to work with the other party because his party cant do Shit.

/ptg/ needs to be banned
trump is a kike

Which he has said repeatedly he will get votes from Democrats on tax reform and Immigration reform.

Autreyu? Is that you?

Fuck you nigger I actually supported trump but he is cucking on DACA and he cucked on almost everything. He is a fraud.

Thanks, doc.

Chuck Schumer (Amy's uncle) and Trump confirming that they are besties. We have been had. Total betrayal by Trump.

Let me illuminate you Sup Forums .Democrats are convert Jews.what we are looking at here is real jews (Trump) taking over the power. This is the crimson pill.

This is the way of jew.Converting goyim to do their bidding. Then dismantling them to take over while their hands are blood dirty.

>He is a fraud.
This. I am finally allowing myself to realize this. I put so much faith into him, I really thought he was the real deal and would be a great leader. I feel like such a schmuck.

"Amy is a beautiful, successful comedienne!!!!!! When she talks about her vagina, everyone laughs!!!"

"Lolz unfunny fatfuck cow. Let's hug it out, Jewboy."

People in the city are the smart one huh ?

I don't understand how anyone would think Trump would do something against (((them))).His daughter married a kike and he said Israel is his waifu. What's the big news ?

Why would we ever be mad

We haven't stopped winning for over a year. I really am getting tired of it as Trump claimed I would

It's another one of those "I supported Trump, but..." threads. Always trust Trump.

>Which he has said repeatedly he will get votes from Democrats on tax reform and Immigration reform.

sure, if he backs Democratic policies

Oh.... Look at that you nigger

wdtmbt

Listen, the reason a lot of you don't like Donald Trump is because you need a really high iq to understand the subtlety of his humor and politics. Honestly without a solid academic background in theoretical memetics and decision science, most of his actions will go way over your head. There's also Trump's patriotic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Jacksonian Constitutionalism, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these positions, to realise that they're not just MAGA they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Trumps joke "as in Haiti where she's taken several," which itself is a cryptic reference to FBIanon and Clinton Foundation human trafficking. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trump's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Pepe tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

If trump is not our guy then who is gonna be the real /ourguy/?

Nigel is not redpilled yet on this matter

What's happening here? Fake smile or trufriends?

im not seeing the problem here...i read that the reliblican plan was to extend the thing much more than three months...

>yet
>nigel
He'd be in prison, you absolute leaf.

Oh please Jared (or Eric?), what bologna. Trump betrayed us. He has not come through on one campaign promise. He did not have the "best, most smartest, brightest" to bring to the White House as he claimed. Ivanka lied when she told 60 Minutes she was not moving to Washington, D.C. and she would remain only "his daughter."

Trump has made zero effort to pass any of his campaign promises. He has not worked around the clock like he said he would, instead, he takes off every Friday to golf and does not return until late Sunday. He is barely at the White House.

He has appointed known commie-globalists, including his daughter and son-in-law, into all the top powerful positions.

Trump is a fraud. He does not work, he does not try, he does not do. He shoots off his mouth on twitter and at his rallies and then goes and plays golf. I am over him.

Listen, you simply don't comprehend. I don't hold that against you. You're born this way. Cheers, friend.

>trufriends?
True friends. Sadly. We have been had. I am sure next we will be seeing Amy Schumer hosting a White House dinner for some Jewish holiday.

>Implying Nigel at this point can be jailed

>dems offer quickest, easiest solution, even if politically disadvantageous for trump/repubs
>Trump jumps at it like a bitch in heat
Well, dems have finally figured Trump out. Can't wait till they tell Trump they are just going to repackage all of DACA into a bill with no riders to get it passed quickly, then have Trump praise the bill as 'bipartisan'.

I was on the Trump train on Day 1. I have been one of his biggest cheerleaders. But I am not a blind follower of anyone and I have been watching Trump and listening to him and everything points to a fraud and huge betrayal.
President Trump is nothing like campaigning Trump. In fact, there is no President Trump, there is President Javanka. Trump just goes and plays golf.

You listen but you don't hear because of your low iq. Lucky for you, Trump and his supporters will do all the heavy lifting for you and for America. Cheers, friend.

How do you know they are true friends? You have more information besides pic?

Good god, he didn't even fucking haggle, he just agreed to pretty much exactly what the dems wanted.
Should we resurrect the Dem sleeper agent conspiracy? because this is an own goal betrayal of the highest degree for the recucklicans

Yeah it does, he even has hand behind his neck.

>they're besties
>Trump literally has the guy in the fucking 'alpha body lock' grab

drumpftards btfo once again, when will you finally fuck off to reddit?

STOP SHAMING RAPISTS

This is a dem demoralize thread.

They take photos out of context and then pretend like they ever cared about trump.

We all know what real happening in there

Schumer hasn't felt in charge in decades.

I know that's why I asked; to listen to the silence. Thanks though

It was pretty funny when the shill was actually trying to argue with my Rick and Morty pasta.

Most people here understood the whole "Man I really was a trump but after this I'm with her" strategy our grievances are that trump is all smiles with "Crying chuckie schumer" and says stuff like
>google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/amp/
And his supporters/base go
"huh?"
Don't misunderstand I've been a diehard trump fan/supporter since I seen him come down the elevator but its starting to look like the people that got Kennedy are wearing trump down. I still plan to support potus but like others have said not blindly.
>inb4 5D chess

>demoralize dems
>literally agreed to exactly what the dems wanted
how many layers of delusion are you on senpai?

>I can't get people to dislike Trump in one go
>Then I'll just do it one tiny step at a time
I'm on to you jewboy

Listen, the reason a lot of you don't like Donald Trump is because you need a really high iq to understand the subtlety of his humor and politics. Honestly without a solid academic background in theoretical memetics and decision science, most of his actions will go way over your head. There's also Trump's patriotic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Jacksonian Constitutionalism, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these positions, to realise that they're not just MAGA they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Trumps joke "as in Haiti where she's taken several," which itself is a cryptic reference to FBIanon and Clinton Foundation human trafficking. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trump's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Pepe tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

It is well known that Ivanka and Jared are progressive dems (commie-globalists) and that their social circle was the Hillary camp (Hillary, Chelsea, Huma, Schumer, etc.), and they party with them and even throw democratic campaign functions at their home. They threw a fundraiser for Cory Booker, for example. Chelsea and Ivanka are known to be good friends. And Jared has a huge multi-million dollar "loan" from Soros.

And since Ivanka is basically an appendage of Trump, it just follows that her friends are his since they are pretty much one entity.

Then there is this:

"Before he became a Republican and started seriously toying with running for president, Trump was a big donor to Schumer’s senatorial election efforts — in fact, no other Senator received more campaign donations from Trump than Schumer."

mic.com/articles/165797/how-good-of-friends-are-chuck-schumer-and-donald-trump#.zlQ0mL0gX

Trump bent them over backwards to get the Money,
lol,
Daca trick worked!

What's happening in 6 months when DACA ends? Midterms. The niggers virtue signaling then will lose.

Meanwhile in reality...