What are some terrible things that LGBT activists in particular have done?

What are some terrible things that LGBT activists in particular have done?

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1P_1mLlJik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek name of the movie?

Rape children, they always rape children.

live

Child grooming. Child abuse. Covering up child abuse in the name of PR. Embezzling.

No idea; only seen the image

>Implying you have to tell children that fat = ugly

Checked

I mean the LGBT activists in particular. Shut down movies; boycotting things, riots, etc.
Not the gays themselves.

they ruined everything

Existing is bad enough tbqh. But the worst thing they have done is recruit innocent youth into their depraved cult, effectively sterilizing millions of whites.

gonna need source on that smirk senpai.

I think I have to agree with Tess: how could a marketing team think this was a good idea?
They're just begging for more and more shit like OP's pic.
Or maybe that's the point.

>being fat=ugly
oh btw no short guys xd

The gays themselves tacitly support it by not speaking out against that shit. They keep their lip zipped when they disagree because they value the unified front and PR more than individuality, doing the right thing, and getting fucking pedos and child groomers locked up. No. Fuck them all. They're all self involved narcissists.

>pic
being fat is unhealthy, and most people perceive it as unattractive
>What are some terrible things that LGBT activists in particular have done?
encourage children to become transexuals at a very young age, a decision that will seriously impact them for the rest of their lives; one that a child under 10 has no business making

Snow white is a German fairy tail. Can these people just DIE ALREADY

Whites are less likely to be gay though. If anything the "sterilization" (20% of gays still have kids) disproportionately affects minorities. Isn't that what you want?

Jesus fucking Christ

>standards of beauty are evil

Fuck this Marxist poisoned earth

this

I told you guys niggas is gay. I've known of more nigger faggots than any other race.

>why is it okay to tell kids being fat = ugly?
Because being fat is ugly. It shows laziness and a lack of respect for one's body, a lack of physical prowess, and makes sex god awful. Fat women smell terrible.

What does Chloe have to do with this?

>That comment

God told us not to strike our enemies, rather wait for his wrath to wipe away the filth. What's taking him so long?

Gee, I wonder

I want to know specific incidences that I can find veritable proof of. For instance: the Yale Halloween debacle

On the feminists side: 9 month abortions in Oregon

God isn't gonna save you. Less than half of Americans are Christian now.

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/

This. I don't care about how anyone wants to live their own life, but when they started trying to influence children into becoming LGBT they went too far.

the fire rises a bit more every day.

god helps those who help themselves

You shouldn't tell kids that fat is ugly unless they're blind, in which case you should try to explain something like that to them.

>#ChloeGMoretz

> Jazz Jennings - child grooming
> Coy Mathis - child grooming
> that twerking kid - child grooming
> lactacia - child grooming
> those faggots that adopted a kid and then made CP of him - child abuse, no gays spoke out

there's some breadcrumbs for you.

While I appreciate the help, I don't believe anyone I attempt to redpill will find any of this convincing. They will simply see them as outliers (and I've tried the statistical approach - lesbians 10x more like to sexually assault children).

What I need is riots, things that are easily consumable for the average person. Video evidence of them being batshit crazy en masse, such as BLM.

I.e, slut walks, gay parades - general degeneracy.

she's slowly turning into a gondola

Not yet. That hasn't really happened. You'll get individual faggots and trannies acting out. But they're too smart to riot. However. Start treating the parents of these toddlers as child groomers and there will be riots.

This
It's innate

I know of a few instances in Canada. There's a few surrounding him.
youtube.com/watch?v=-1P_1mLlJik
There was that man that was forced to bake a cake for a gay couple.

Anything else? Have they had any video games shut down, changed? Have they openly protested against things, like feminists do about fat-shaming etc? What is their platform? What changes do they want other than "acceptance"?