Faggot Flags

>can you stop posting these faggoty flag threads.
>we already have flags, nobody gives a shit about your MS paint triangles.
>We don't need a re-brand, that's just how jews divide people.
>Fuck. You are so retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5DtCO
archive.is/QJuoK
archive.is/j5Uq2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's fun until one guy gets too into it

You talkin' about me, faggot?

we really need a rebranding desu

Edgelord is that you?

fuck off you are all like little girls with your arts and crafts.

just a bunch of attention whores who want their ideas to get big. not because they are good but because you just wanna feel like you are a part of something by sitting on the sidelines like a fucking cheerleader waving a flag.

I missed you buddy

Nah, I'm just here to make pictures because I enjoy it. I'm not one to participate in movements, because the sum of a group's IQ tends to be lower than the average of each individual.

you either have the balls to fly the swastika and face hysterical kikes, fly the confederate flag and face irate chimps, or fly the american flag and be Sean Hannity. A flag has to mean something

>We need to rebrand the right
ok, what ideas need to be changed? what ideas do you propose?
>OH NO WE'RE JUST HAVING FUN BELL CURVE
You don't build a house based on what color you want to paint it.

What does that black triangle mean? That gay people like to be blacked? Or that they have dark personalities? Or that they have hide in the shadows?

this memeshit might be too deep for average normie to comprehend anyways

The black/white triangles are a subtle hint at the bell curve of average IQ between whites and blacks.

Thats exactly what any average person would think.
it's a flag based on iq's of blacks and whites

Credit to some user

What about Alan Turing, Mahatma Gandhi, Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin? With low IQ these gay people wouldn't have achieved what they did.

Sup Forums loves falg threads. they're actually very good at making flags and not much else.

If Sup Forums really wants to shift the overton window towards reactionary white nationalism, and they should because it'll be hilarious, then they should encourage IRL LARP SESSIONS to ditch the nazi shit. and the confederate shit.

Here is ok tho heil hitler

OP from previous threads who had the idea here
it's supposed to be curved not triangled, it must reference the bell curve very explicitly, and the background should be green to symbolize biology, nature and darwinism
the point is to have these logos get national coverage and be recognized as race realist logos to get race realism national media coverage

you didn't pay attention

but but all the mooooovvveeemeeenttts!!!!

the left can't meme, but the right can't graphic design

My eyes hurt

LARP triangles are now a meme

/thread
I mean just look at this thread

It's because instead of majoring in graphic design, some people have real things to do.
I made OPs pic in 30 seconds, because there was a similar one that was just not quite doing it for me.
But I do agree, there is some work to be done.

Theres a flaw in your design tho

Well seen

Are you the guy with the A E S T H E T I C S?

>Yellow is ahead of white

Seems alright to me

IGNORE THE INCEL FLAG

hahahahaha old thread died. Your stupid flag movement is dead.

Yessir.

>your stupid flag movement
I just make pictures, what the fuck are you talking about.

>We don't need a re-brand, that's just how jews divide people.
It's true.

>muuuh blue and blonde eyes
Blue eyed and blonde haired people are minority and always were. You're truly ostracizing from the this movement the mass majority of caucasians, kek

> I just make pictures

Yeah, as a corporate graphic design artist. :P

from this movement*

My boy, you got some dope ps skills.

That's a cool booklet. Kind of ugly, but whatever.
When books are concerned, I prefer a leather-bound hardcover.

Thanks! I didn't use Ps for those though, I didn't have enough time to do anything that well.
Just used PhotoFunia, it's a good website.

I think it's a great design and a clever idea. Congrats to whoever made it. No idea how effective it would be, however, most people are pretty dumb I think, but maybe it's worth a shot. Couldn't hurt anyway!

Keep it up man, you got talent.

Thanks mang. Never intended for it to become an actual thing, I was just participating in a flag thread.

First thread archive
archive.is/5DtCO

Second thread archive
archive.is/QJuoK

Third thread archive
First thread archive
archive.is/5DtCO

Second thread archive
archive.is/QJuoK

i fucked up

First thread archive
archive.is/5DtCO

Second thread archive
archive.is/QJuoK

Third thread archive
archive.is/j5Uq2

It's called FLAG KEKING and it needs to stop.

it's not a real thing. you guys are self congratulating faggots

Now I'm not some autist screeching about you being a kike, but this looks too much like a flag some literal faggot would make. I'd suggest going less minimalistic and focus on a more defined symbol. Maybe the fasces or something.

Nothing too fancy, mind. But something concrete enough that directly calls to mind tradition instead of the more metaphorical thing you've got going now.

Dude, the whole point of this is a rebrand. Everything even hinting of fash or NatSoc gets a guy level reaction from normies. This is a great idea, is corporate enough to be aestheticly pleasing, subtle enough to get the point past emotional defenses and at a time when we have a lot of work to do.

kek. what is the sauwce on this pic btw? a movie?

Implying a flag about "blue eyes and blonde hair" is better. kek

>corporate
I think that's what's offputting to me, it looks too clean. It's a great symbol, mind you, but it looks too much like some generic logo I'd see some random company use more so than a flag someone would fly.

>Everythig even hinting of fash or NatAoc gets a guy level reaction from normies
Well maybe not the fasces specifically. This is an American movement right? It'd make sense to look for something that's intrinsically American, something Americans can relate to and form an emotional connection to. This is just a bunch of triangles. there's no inherent attachment to it, and that's something we could benefit from.

>subtle
We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Personally I think subtly is good, but this is too much so, but that's just me.

>"you just wanna feel like you are a part of something by sitting on the sidelines"

Burger sitting on the sidelines talking shit while some people actually have good ideas and do something.

clean this

Keanu Reeve's "Knock Knock"
I stuck it together, here's a template.

It's as good as the kekistan flag IMHO.

Noice

Good point. Lets bash these fucking Austists into the ground.

Which is the most cringy flag EVER PRODUCED

new thread

>average_iq_by_race.png

Gotta agree with the EUfag here, the kekistani flag is awful.

Respond to this or fuck you

not an argument

I see you get it

>Continental soldiers carried regimental banners that evoked ideals of freedom, valor, and home. This squadron flag from 1776, features a canton of thirteen “liberty stripes” and the Latin motto: “Her country calls and her sons respond in tones of thunder.”
I am not well versed in symbols from early America, but here's some shitty flag I found. Someone go find stuff in this vein, but do it better.

I opened the image and I immediately saw the word "Sargon". Fuck you, and fuck your youtube pop stars.

Sorry but swastikas and Nazi symbolism are bad. THEY HAVE TO GO.

the majority of the right aren't abstract ancaps and that's the only people this flag represents

Kys shills.

Fucking funny to see basement warlocks getting legtimately triggered over a flag. Just goes to show half the people here are autistic as those on tumblr. let us LARP in peace

Fair enough if you want to be reactionary and fly confederate and swastika flags from your houses but just know that you will always inevitably going to continue to alienate right wing politics from the mainstream as youre willing to compromise on even the smallest thing to bring our views into the mainstream this is where the divide between Sup Forums and reality really begins to show and how no one on this fucking board actually knows what life is like outside their bed room.

Agreed, new symbols for new times, but this shit is autistic.

>shills a dumb cuck who's in favour of Social-democracy
>calls me a shill
You had to be american kek

yo i fucking figured it out

Can someone make a the right-wing flag with the Portuguese cross?

I like where you're going with this, user.

looks like an flag for a campground for faggots

Yay? Nay?

I'm fucking retarded.

I like the red and I think the symbolism could fit in a flag format (I mad more of a generic sticker), but it will need more work.

First shitty attempt

I very much liked the pyramid imagery. Keeps the original meaning more or less intact while making it feel less like random shapes.

He didn't invent the flag, Sup Forums did. I was just citing him since he helped explain and promote it. Since you have no argument you must be conceding my views as correct.

Put your trip back on Moarpheus.

>You're truly ostracizing from the this movement the mass majority of caucasians, kek
This

Alternate colors

And the specifically gray shadow over the lower triangle to represent that where vibrant diversity has value, that portion of the spectrum is lacking it in any meaningful way.

Like someone said earlier, "twilight is for the dark, the sun belongs to us".

cool