Is this a legitimate alternative to mainstream social media platforms...

Is this a legitimate alternative to mainstream social media platforms, or just another attempt to cash in on le ebin deplorable memester demographic?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@getongab/we-are-at-war-for-a-free-and-open-internet-426629fba4bf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a platform 4 free speech and free speech accessories

>Is this a legitimate alternative to mainstream social media platforms
>or just another attempt to cash in on le ebin deplorable memester demographic?
Those things are not in contradiction to each other

>Registrar gets contacted that Gab has a very bad post that must be removed
>Registrar decides post must be removed, threatens to shut down Gab if it isn't.
>Gab asks the poster to remove it because of this
>User removes the post
>(((useful idiots))) go apeshit over it
>talk about how shit Gab is and how they're totally leaving
>try to make it into a big thing
>Gab shows the emails they received from the registrar demanding they shut it down
>Verrit launches the same day that this happens, saying it's about truth and free speech

Just a coincidence, surely.

Gab is fucking garbage packed with boomers who think they are edgy. Fuck Gab. Fuck Torba. The fucking guy acts like he invented free speech.

Really makes you think

The Boomers only appeared after the Tucker interview

GAB IS DEAD
THEY STARTED CENSORING,
BENT DOWN TO THE SJWs

The only way you're going to have a real, actually successful free speech platform now is if you cloak it in diversity rainbow inclusiveness, but also keep the free speech. If you have a frog as a mascot you're going to end up with an echo chamber of the alt-right.

Who do you work for shillboi??

The people who are the most angry at Gab are the ones who though they'll never hear about those banned Twitter users again.
Only to discover that they are still on a social network but now with a better target audience and without verified-account harrassers.

Wrong.
Gabai treathened to shut down andrew's account for "ToS violation" if he did not remove the fat bitch picture.

>The people who are the most angry at Gab are the ones who are sick of Torba shilling it here
That would be correct.

I love seeing controlled oppo try to reinforce themselves. It's so cute.

medium.com/@getongab/we-are-at-war-for-a-free-and-open-internet-426629fba4bf

Everything is a cash in.
The question isn't whether or not it's a cash in, but whether or not it's worth using.
So far it seems fine, but they are having issues with their domain registrar. I wouldn't invest money in Gab.
It's still an ok site to talk to people on the right. You can easily get in touch with someone like Andrew Anglin or Zyklon Ben.

Torba clarified later that it was due to the DNS registrar threatening to take down the site. Still pretty shady that he didn't say that in the first place though

>didn't even read the article they're linking

Loving
Every
Laugh

This is not how it happened, kike.
The CEO of Gab asked Andew Anglin to remove a post in the next 24 hours with no explanation and then left for 6 hours without any details or explanations.
For 6 hours the entire Gab userbase was left to wonder why a site they invested money into, a site that promises free speech is now asking people to remove posts that make fun of fat people.

>not how it happened
>literally just posted in the thread what happened

Love it. Good little goy. Keep (((fighting))). Honestly I don't know why you shills even try anymore when it's been known for ages that dailykikery is nothing but controlled opp and the majority of its userbase is FBI and the entire (((staff))) has close relatives in intel services. Really, who do you think you're fooling?

Everyone should know they have no spine, to be honest. They've chosen a fucking frog for a symbol.

I say fuck this kind of ""free speech"""
i deleted my account, even though i didn't use it much.
I will not support spineless cunts.

You're wasting your breath. This is another fake "derherher how is this site?" thread to shill gabbai and get around rule 11.
Didn't hate the site until I kept seeing these obviously fake shill threads popping up.

I am not lying by omission.
Anyone who uses gab can confirm that you left out important details and tried to make it sound like people were freaking out over nothing when in reality the CEO of gab engaged in censorship without explaining anything and leaving people to speculate for 6 hours.

You're either braindead or you're Torba. Don't know which is worse.

Wheres your verrit ID for that, shill?

doesn't even matter now, vidme is next to fold, it will only take one "bad" video.
gab taking jews in all holes. they have nothing to offer at this point.

THIS

It could also be leftypol commie pieces of shit creating a false flag pretending to be obnoxious gab users. We can't really know what is happening, so I ignore retarded faggots like these. They don't affect my opinions. I am still going to use gab unless they fuck up.
Facts and truth matters not FEEEEEWINGS.

Vidme's taken down videos for hate speech, bitchute seems to be the better long term option

already happened? i lost track.

Who are you trying to fool kike?

It's hearsay, I can't point to any specific videos but that's just what I've heard

>People speculated for 6 hours?!?!?!?
>The Horror!!!

Torba is new, is out on his own, is not a lawyer, nor a media master.
He is a coder by trade.
If he didn't fuck up (and "6 hours of confused feelz?!?!?!' is a pretty small fuck up by the way) then i would be suspicious.

>happens same time as verrit gets shilled

find it funny how nobody else makes this simple yet extremely important connection

Same pic posted hundreds of times on gab already, yet only this one single instance needs to come down. really gets those almonds firing huh

Keep shilling, Torba. It's as cringey as when you do it on Twitter.
>If I say kike they'll think I'm cool
Wrong.
Sage

he's right though, not one of you brainlets see what's right in front of you

>le controled le opposition
>being this much in denial

Gabai lied, period.

People want to jump ship at the first given opportunity, they should approach this with the three strike rule. This is on the registrar and then gab, ultimately gab. If he finds another registrar and this happens again, try again, happens a third time it's crystal clear they have been compromised. Shouting shill/compromised doesn't help us, I genuinely believe weev is an informant placed to divide and disrupt.

Social media is pleb tier, come and join the true patricians on Usenet.

All alternatives are good as long as they're not honeypots. Competition is always good.

>I genuinely believe weev is an informant placed to divide and disrupt.

I think he is a troll probably /OurTroll/ but he lacks discipline and lacks even the ability to perceive he lacks discipline and is therefore hopeless as an ally. If unoccupied he will stab right and stab near left simply because it is his nature to troll and can't help himself.

He is a one trick pony using only one tactic and any ground he ever gains if often by shear accident and will quickly secede back as no one with any talent or brains will trust him and hold it for him and as he has only one tactic can't hold it on his own.