Hmmm really makes ya think

Hmmm really makes ya think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhqyAroAk8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this legal?

>You are the way you are because 200 years go some guy somewhere enslaved one of your ancestors. Every action you take is a result of events hundreds of years ago.

funny thing is that black on black enslavement was way worse. that should make you think.
and lets not talk about the persian empire and their slaves.
selective "truth" for benefits, really makes u think.

OP i hope u get raped by pic related tonight, for spreading half ass lies to newfags.

See, it wasn't that bad.

HERE IN GOOD OL BRITAIN ITS ALL LEGAL. WE ARE SO FREE. WE ARE MORE LIBERATED THAN THE USA. LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM. LOOK. PLEASE BELIEVE ME. I AM MOST DEFIANTLY NOT BEING WATCHED CONSTANTLY, MY EVERY MOVE WATCHED. RECORED, CONSTANTLY.

> said Sup Forums then proceeded to blame all Jews for Soros, Rothschilds et al.

about what? The fact that bloody marxists are doing a number of the white children of the UK, teaching them to hate themselves and to be ashamed of being white.

Bowden was right about the decline of the UK and the white people in that country, in all western countries, need to stop being terrified of the right wing. They need to rise up and vote for the far right and banish these Marxists who pollute the peoples minds with made up offenses like racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhqyAroAk8k

Post more quintessentially British pictures.

I screen-shotted this from a thread about 3 months ago. It was a UK poster, i have hope for the kids of Britain.

Those girls look wet.

Girl in the middle mirring the bbc

Good for him, that gives me a lot of hope. Marx did a number on me in college, believed all the lies about equality, but I am glad it is no longer working on the youngest. They can see for themselves the "benefits" of equality and they want no part of it. There is no shame in being White, in being a super power, or any of the other things the left tries to make white people feel bad about, all the while claiming that power for themselves.

The one thing we have on our side is that we are now the counter culture. The right has always been more erotic then the left and now we have the mystique of being the dangerous radical, much like the left in the 60's. It will be a long march but I can already see the wave of the left collapsing.

My nephews are pretty woke even though their parents are total shitlibs.

One of their mothers even said she hopes her blonde blue eyed daughter "brings home a little black baby" one day. I swear to god.

Her son is pretty fashy though thank god.

Women take their opinions from the dominant man in their life. In the modern world that is often the state and the prevailing culture because the left has so effectively destroyed the family. That it why it is so important to rebuild the family and have strong right wing men in these womens lives. The women will follow the men.

I am soo sorry

Im sorry goy, but you only have it half right.

Niggers that are "outraged" by slavery typically turn a blind eye to the muslims, niggers and Jews that were responsible for their enslavement in the first place.

Why does the UK even have black people in it?

Commonwealth. Nigeria, other shitty African countries. Jamaica and Bermuda.

Okay but why are there black people in the UK?

>redpilling the students with an interactive demonstration of the Barbary Slave Trade
what's wrong with this?

Because we brought them here, for work mainly. Cheap labour i guess.

why dont people reenact the holocaust like they do the slave trade?

when i was 11 my class reenacted the holocaust

look at the eyes of young white girls how they see their black master man.

white women literally worship black men

Thats slaves gangs needs somes mores diversities. equal rights!!! equal rights!!!!

including the gas chamber bits?