notehub.org/b1v5b

RUNDOWN
========
>[Hurricane continues to charge]
>Windspeed 185MPH, tracked for possibly 200+
>Pressure 913mb, could fall below 900
>Lesser Antilles currently being hit; heavy rain Puerto Rico
>Next reconnaissance at 5:00PM EST
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are basically out of food, water, and gas
>If you're planning on evacuating, you need to leave NOW. Travel will become impossible later on

LINKS
========

trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/

>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
mahobeachcam.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M

youtube.com/watch?v=K3OHZHHPU9k

youtube.com/watch?v=pGORLr9_i4U

codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

Other urls found in this thread:

streema.com/radios/Liberty_Radio
gist.github.com/anonymous/6a68e3142130c487cce5912c5bd1c664
livestormchasing.com/map
twitter.com/Jeff_Piotrowski
youtube.com/watch?v=JRmgL564x8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHED
H
E
D

if you live on the east coast of FL, get out.

We're doomed!!

first for fuck florida also known as atlantis

Liberty Radio for max comfy:
streema.com/radios/Liberty_Radio

You guys are idiots. Florida is only going to get clipped, South and NC are really going to get it. You idiots cleared out your supermarkets,hardware stores, and gas stations for nothing. I bet you Florida fags feel pretty stupid.

Miami is doomed.

Floridians all across the state hope Miami gets fucking destroyed.

Comfy IRMA Tracking Station

The only way we lose is if it hits Cuba and dies. Even if it turns north early it will still be able to fuck shit up around DC and north

Houston here. Still hoping my shithole gets more rain. I NEED the Addicks to burst.

Not really cause I only bought food that I like.

Florida Keys + Miami will cease to exist withing 96 hours.

i was expecting three-dog

>Florida is only going to get clipped, South and NC are really going to get it.
This

It's fucking nothing.

Happening cancelled.

>get out.

do people actually evacuate hurricanes?

ive lived in florida for 20+ years and we have never even though about it just put hurricane shutters up

It's going to raze the east coast without really making landfall proper, if some of these models are right. I hope to God it fizzles before it hits NC

Nice cat.

anyone who isn't retarded didn't buy so much it'll go to waste moron

Nice cat my dude.

Nothing is going to happen. Irma will skirt Florida's east coast and that'll be that.

I mainly have just seen Floridians in these threads, all seemingly well prepared. I hope they are prepping too

Ok Irma we get it

Is that this same dirty shitskin spic from the last thread?

You have to go back. The dream is over you dirty commie trash eating faggot.

The pic is of me watching you die on livestream while comfy

if no storm i donate
t.orlando

Gonna go buy galoshes and a giant flashlight for when my neighborhood inevitably floods

How old is she?

Nice ccomplex get, friend. He don't howl, but he is full of PRAISE and HE AIN'T NO SINGAH,

natives, no. snowbirds who've moved down to retire after 09238492083 trips to Disney world, yes.

Lil Kim's going to launch his ICBM just as Florida declares a state of Emergency

>15,000 people gathered to this stream to watch a few tiny waves and some bushes blow around in the breeze

Should be a sign of whats to come. There will be no happening in Florida or Puerto Rico. it will just rain a lot and there will be a tiny surge. It's over.

What does the cat do?

Next Update at 5pm Est

>t. Cat 5 Irma

My boy Jaquan can barely hold on to his loot lmao
We eatin tonight #IrmaLootCrew

Barbuda live stream

"Outcome is not good"

abstvradio on jewbook

Well people that live near levees and flood-prone areas at least should, when heavy rainfall is anticipated.

Why does Sup Forums hate Cubans??

Honestly at this point, if the death toll isn't at least 2000+, I'm gonna be disappointed. I've been promised record-breaking happenings, this hurricane better deliver.

Hurricane Irma is going to treat Florida like a bowling lane

13 yo and about 20 pounds

>go to Wal-Mart this morning
>entire sliced bread aisle is a wasteland
Are sandwiches all these people care about?

Oh look its this cock eating trip faggot from earlier. I hope you die in the storm you cunt.

Forgot pic SHIEEET

>He missed the shed getting BTFO

Sentry

AWWWW. You're upset that you're going to miss out on the storm.

lame as fuck

It wont. This is going to be less of a happening than Harvey because houses in florida are made for hurricane damage. Everybody has impact glass too. I can't believe everbody on this general has never been through a hurricane before.

A State of Emergency has been issued by Governor McMaster in advance of Cat 5/5+ Hurricane Irma. No mandatory evacuation orders have been given in advance of Hurricane Irma hitting the US Territories of PR and USVI today. Please keep an eye out on all information released. SC National Guard and State Guard members will be activated as the situation clears up further. All Reserve LEO's are also asked to prepare for activation. Please, begin to prepare, but do so safely, and respect your fellow Neighbors. Evacuate if we order such. Anyone that does not heed mandatory evacuations not be rescued until the worst of the Hurricane is over. South Carolina Citizens on our Sea Islands, Hardeeville-Beaufort, Summervile-North Charleston-Charleston Metro and Florence-Georgetown-Myrtle Beach are on notice to evacuate once Mandatory Evacuations are ordered. A voluntary evacuation has just been issued for Marlboro County by Governor McMaster for the following areas: Shady Rest and Richardson Park Communities near Bennettsville, SC.
This is a voluntary preventative evacuation due to the effects of a recent storm system and flooding in the area. A reverse 911 message suggesting residents in these areas evacuate is being sent by Emergency Management.
A shelter has opened up at the Bennettsville Community Center. Looting, fighting or all violence by anyone leading up, during and after Hurricane Irma absolutely will not be tolerated - SLED, SCHP and SCNG have received orders from Governor McMaster to respond as needed.

There will be no Spanish Language assistance or broadcasts from the State.

It means the Hurricane missed them and is going to go all out against Florida
Think like Godzilla

It's a thing, at least for us with beachfront property, to have hurricane supplies. During tropical storms our shit floods, so we keep them in case we literally cant get off the island for a couple days.

>another THREE threads

Post streams to watch

All the white cubans left. Castro imported a bunch of black South Africans and deliberately interbred them with the native cuban population.

The cubans nowadays are heavily race mixed down

digits for Savannah because its a stupid fucking name

>for nothing
You know we can just eat this canned food normally, right?

shes showing signs of gaining strength...maybe 190mph at 5pm advisory

Its funny you can always spot the female cats even though you don't see their genitals.

id wait till after hurricane season to donate

Would Irma lose or gain energy while it moved over the sea east of Florida moving North into South and North Carolina?

>mfw my neighbor left his house yesterday to goto NC

it's the only current happening shut it

Left? To where do you think? Fucking Miami, so why does everybody hate us? 80% of all Cubans in Miami are fucking white

Tracks hurricanes

It's like they have female qualities
Unlike women who have cunt qualities

>ASTEBIN
And people wonder why I get irritated.

gist.github.com/anonymous/6a68e3142130c487cce5912c5bd1c664

Isn't it just two open threads now, right?

There's a good PR one here
>livestormchasing.com/map

fuck you, I straight up f5'd the catalog for five whole minutes before making mine you're post should be

>Previous 'ooh oohhh i wanna make a thread" OPs not making a new thread before hitting bump limit

get for miami

The irony of that womans t-shirt

Carolina here. Fucking take one for the team Florida. Miami is already getting wiped.

Look at the size of this thing.

dey just tryin surive on mnm's n shit

>195
Fuck yes, Miami is gunna get wiped out!
Trump surgggggge

twitter.com/Jeff_Piotrowski live

I thought it was clear that I was making them. Guess not.

Hurricane Emergency Preparedness List:
3-7 Days of non-perishable Food Items and/or MRE's per person, per household. Restock only what needs to be re-stocked if you are have these. Use any frozen foods first, immediately, if/when Power goes out. 4 Gallons of Tap Water-Day/Per Person kept within sealed containers. Please, restrain over-buying bottled water. We will need it for our recovery efforts. Rain Water catchment systems. Boil and filter all rain water. State-wide supplies of water are already in short enough supply. 10-14 Days of non-perishable foods, MREs, and tap water kept in containers(maximum).
Minimum of 7-10 Day(s) of Water Filtration tablets.
Minimum of 8 Gallons of Gasoline/Day for 5-7 Days for any Generators.
Fill up your personal vehicles within the next two days; if you have not already. Do not be caught off-guard during a Mandatory Evacuation
Please, restrain from over buying of Gasoline and/or Diesel, as State supply is already short.
Your supply will be requestioned by State Law Enforcement/State Army National Guard/State Guard for our reponse needs;
if we catch you hoarding or price gouging Fuels.
Minimum 1-Week of a First Aid Kit. Include any Prescription Medications and Prescription Antibiotics needed.
Please, keep prescription medications in their original Pharmacy Bottles if you are going to a State Shelter.
Baby Wipes, Hand Sanitizer. Optional: Wipe-down Shower Wipes and Feminine Hygiene/Feminine Cleasing Products -
7-10 Days minimum.
Battery/Human-powered Emergency Radio and/or Battery/Human-powered Television.
AA and AAA Batteries.Flashlights. Candles.

>we are no longer Antigua & Barbuda. Now we are just Antigua.

>no that good

looks like Cthulhu's coming

How can Tropical storms compete?

>'no that good news'
this don't sound like 2 casualties.
no memes or BS, if I were Miami or near area, I'd fucking flee already

OH SHIT
It ripped FL off of the mainland and we're now floating away

It's not actually that big mate, trust me if it was we'd already be dead here

Irma's going to skip right past PR and Cuba unless she starts deviating.

THICCNESS

It's Brett Adair's stream btw

It's clear that you should stop being a retarded fuck and make them at 250~280, not at 340

what did they mean by this?

MINNESOTA HERE

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THIS REACHES US

Optional: Personal Firearm(s) and Ammunition for house-hold safety and safety of house-hold members.
Follow all State Laws pertaining to Castle Doctrine, Stand Your Ground, Alter-Ego Ruling,
and the new State law pertaining to the Open Carry of Long Guns. Handguns still need to be concealed and
you will be asked by LEO to provide your CWP if needed.
Do not bring any Firearms to any State-wide Shelter or Illegal Narcotics to Emergency Shelters.
Forewaring:
Firearms and ammuition may be confiscated by the National Guard in areas where looting and unrest become unmanagable by State Law Enforcement.
Firearms will returned after law and order are re-established.
Your belongings will be searched before you are granted into an Emergency Shelter.
One will be arrested and your firearm(s)/ammunition confiscated immediately
and you can enjoy Hurricane Irma in a County Jail until Hurricane Irma passes.
Battery/Human-powered Emergency Radio and Battery/Human-powered Television.
Firearms will returned after law and order are re-established. Your belongings will be searched before you are granted into an Emergency Shelter. One will be arrested and your firearm(s)/ammunition confiscated immediately and can enjoy Hurricane Irma in a County Jail until Hurricane Irma passes.
There will be no Spanish Language assistance or broadcasts from the State, unless, orders are given for such. There will be no Spanish Language assistance or broadcasts from the State, unless, orders are given for such.

I wonder who's behind this post

Any working live webcam?

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=JRmgL564x8E