Hillary has launched a new media platform you guys

Omg guys Hillary has made a new media platform just for US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go there and tell her YOU'RE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

verrit.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

verrit.com/
verrit.com/democrats-face-voter-suppression-gerrymandering-rightwing-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

verrit.com/

Wtf is this trash

Hillarys new media platform for people like you.

What a trash website.

Every side needs an opposition in order to make any progressive changes

Thesis, antithesis, synthesis

how dare you scum, tell her how much you support her you racist pos.

Correct we need Demons.

well since share blue doesnt work, broccoli now tires it that way.

>Mainstream pundits invariably and incorrectly blame Democrats’ message (or supposed lack thereof) for the party’s electoral losses. Unfortunately, some Democrats internalize that argument and try to overcompensate by crafting clunky slogans. However, there are three chief factors that explain why Democrats are losing ground despite having the better and more popular policies: Gerrymandering, voter suppression, and the brutal efficacy of the rightwing media machine.

verrit.com/democrats-face-voter-suppression-gerrymandering-rightwing-media/

I mean, they're right.

reminder to report anyone who indicates anything positive about Jill Stein or Bernie Sanders to the moderators

hahahahah they're seriously insane. What soulless fucking demons these people are.

Are they talking about us and how effective we are?

This shit name is too close to reddit

well they're very alike. The /r/The_Donald is in the same league of retardation imo.

Holy shit just skimming through this is hilariously pathetic. This is the biggest echo chamber I've ever seen.

>pic related is their defense against our autism

so this is what a digitized meltdown looks like.
kek

Oh just look at the some of the tweets that have passed trough the "approval process." It gets juicy.

>It's an actual botnet with attached spyware courtesy of the deep state to indoctrinate and keep track of the libs

How do we meme this, lads?

At least you can say T_D actually has content. The verrit front page didnt have a single post that i hadnt already seen posted here earlier in the week.

Not even cucks are going to be logging in every day only to find that there haven't been any new vauge factoids loaded.

>Abby Ohlheiser at The Washington Post described Verrit as "something that’s useful for Clinton supporters who like to argue online about politics. "[2] Techcrunch said it is >"a fledgling media startup that’s aiming to provide a platform for Hillary supporters to look at infographics with quotes on them about stuff they agree with."[6] The Observer wrote "We didn’t find any outright fabrications, but we did find signs that the site is more focused on advancing its messaging than proper sourcing"[7] Matthew Hews from TheNextWeb wrote "From the get-go, it’s apparent that Verrit isn’t about building bridges or creating understanding, but rather pushing a particular narrative. Daou himself has said as much."[8] The Verge said it is "just another partisan showroom for original reporting, controlled by someone with an axe to grind"[9]

I was being a bit cheeky. No shit nothing is worse than that steamy pile of shit.

so it begins

Its weird that the site only has 60k visits the last 6 months but also 65 million registered users

It's called the patriarchy.

We say it's racist for looking remotely white.
BLACK ONLY LAYOUTS WHEN????!!!??!
WE WUZ INTERNET

That or we say it's racist-free and tell the 'Black twitter' to migrate there, thus freeing the actual twitter and redpilling normies who'd look at her website. They wouldn't want to censor blacks would they?

Holy fuck i would love to see what that guy looks like in real life.

Post screenshots

Here you go

They would censor anyone in a heartbeat, as long as they could work out the mental gymnastics routine required to justify it to themselves.

I imagine most of the censoring or blocking would happen and the site administrators would have "no knowledge of the race or sexual orientation" of the blocked user and the company will "investigate" to no result beyond an empty apology.

>REDDIT
>VERRIT
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Here's an "approved" comment for you. (not a tweet)

>Snopes rammed back into los angeles nobodies after starting a political campaign
>Amazon "fact checking" found invalid and too full of lies
>(((Google))) fact checking made people leave the service
>Brock starts his own
Here we go
They've already tried to make it look like it has been around for as long as snopes
inb4 its listed on google as a "fact check" and all over the bots on twitter

yes yes we're royally fucked.

verrit.com/ is the Future and we all need to slowly accept this fact.

>verrit.com/

Why is this woman trying to stay relevant? Can't they take their millions and fuck off already?

That sounds a lot like you are trying to make me your personal army.

Klumpfkins BTFO by all the facts on this based site, u go gurl!

as long as you're with HER then sure.

No one is more oppressed by the mainstream media than the left.

S h i t p o s t

>Verrit
literally a ministry of truth?

I just puked a little and swallowed it

Wasn't everyone saying that Trump was planning to spin off his own media channel after losing the election? Was this more saul alinsky tactics at work?

How?

She's not seriously thinking of running again, is she?
People genuinely don't like her and Gen Z just sees her as some old out of touch woman.

Where are peoples' merchants? I haven't seen a name so jewish in my life

that's because the account belongs to one of us dipshit

>it was traumatizing

opinion discarded

hitlery clinton new jewish propaghanda

Comments are all pre-approved, or erased according to the crazy agenda being promoted.

Just try to get a comment on Daily Mail,etc
if you don't say...
Hillary's pussy is made of gold and it sparkles,
it will never be posted!

It's a legit copy of Sup Forums with curated posts.... and no reply

>post numbers
>improperly cited sources
>small amount if visible text in the "catalog"
>OP is anonymous

They're not even hiding it anymore.

Almost read vermin.com

Probably Shareblue and CTR shills posting messages on that website to drive traffic, also clicking on adverts so that Shillary has a new income stream now that the Clinton Foundation isn't doing so well any more.

When 99% of news, movies, tv shows, video games, and newspapers isn't enough propaganda.

>ruthless, megalomaniacal dictator runs an absolute shitshow of a country where people starve and live without electricity while he himself lives in splendor and any form of dissent is met with a trip to the labor camps, all the while provoking and threatening our country with nuclear weapons
>but he (reportedly) praised Hillary and gender equality so he's a cool guy! Fuck trump for going after him!
Please be satire. These people have no values, no convictions, and no morals. They're so evil and petty that they'll contradict and walk all over themselves just to avoid ever agreeing with the other side on anything, no matter how true. They have the ethical rigidness of silly putty. Jesus fucking Christ, just shoot me.

this is not a defence against autism user
this is pure orwellian we will control your opinions

hilarious