STOCK UP ON WATER NOW

IF YOU LIVE IN THE SOUTHEAST STOCK UP ON WATER NOW BEFORE THE SHORTAGES START.

spring water for drinking (low fluoride) and purified for giving out to other people if need be.

The wife isn't happy we have ten cases of water stored but she's going to be when the shelves are empty and there's only city water to drink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
nbcnews.com/news/world/ex-soviet-leader-mikhail-gorbachev-world-preparing-war-n712891
abcnews.go.com/International/ways-russia-telling-people-prepare-war/story?id=42800992
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-commandos-head-to-Cyprus-for-largest-land-based-drill-496421
express.co.uk/news/world/829424/Finland-EU-Helsinki-underground-CITY-Russia-invasion-fears-Putin-Military-drills-Nato
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
GOD BLESS user DEUS VULT

What is boiling and steam drip catching your water?

Why are burgers so stupid to basic survivalist yet still get jewed by the beverage company jew

You need mental help my man. I've seen you in every thread today post ur autistic retardation. Just stop with this namfagging garbage.

boil it with what fucking retard?

No one wants your water purifiers Alex.

Fire, user.

yah we'll see, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, no one could possibly know something in this world you don't right? Not even a published author and expert. Nice ego you got there guy. See you in 2 weeks
>Coronal mass ejection
>Hurricane Irma
>Hurricane Harvey
>Tropical Storm Jose behind Irma
>Solar eclipse
>North Korea escalating
>Trump saying this is a big week
>Yellowstone due for a big eruption
>Andreas fault due for a big earthquake
>Approaching September 23

Yep I am the one that is "nuts" here lol
nbcnews.com/news/world/ex-soviet-leader-mikhail-gorbachev-world-preparing-war-n712891

abcnews.go.com/International/ways-russia-telling-people-prepare-war/story?id=42800992

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-commandos-head-to-Cyprus-for-largest-land-based-drill-496421

Look what you made me do.

BODHI MANTRA IS A SCHIZOPHRENIC FAGGOT WHO POSTS THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

all these underground bunkers around the world just all 6 gorillion coincidences
express.co.uk/news/world/829424/Finland-EU-Helsinki-underground-CITY-Russia-invasion-fears-Putin-Military-drills-Nato

over and over and over and over and over and over.

You have some problems man.

get a better wife

Take your empty bottles you haven't returned and fill them with tap water. I refuse to believe that most people in the USA don't have a pile of bottles they have yet to return or throw away.

>IF YOU LIVE IN THE SOUTHEAST
wow lucky for me i live in dorset

Shut up user let the leafs fight amongst themselves

D O R S E T
O
R
S
E
T

>Mfw property values in Arizona are looking good

They get innawoods faggot and quit spamming Sup Forums

When it's actually happening, there will be nothing you can do. So just chill out faggot, quit spamming the board with your role playing nonsense

>starting a fire during a flood / hurricane
>having electricity

duuurrrp

Are you fucking retarded? Just fill up anything with tap water. You don't need bottled water if you have safe tap to drink

Thats not enough

>doesn't have propane and propane accessories
You fucked up.

>Southeast
You mean like Australia?

get your umbrellas lads

Does that filter out the fluoride and xenoestrogens?

>What is lighter

>The wife isn't happy we have ten cases of water stored but she's going to be when the shelves are empty and there's only city water to drink.

what the fuck is wrong with women. why does it bother her that you have water stored.

>craigslist
>search IBC
>offer the fat fuck selling it $25
>275 gallons of protected water storage

that shits like $200 gg

nvm maybe not especially used

>Hurricanes during hurricane season.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

This. The $25.00 figure is usually from someone who wants to get rid of an IBC without paying for regulated disposal costs. i.e. it's had nasty shit in it, you don't want to put potable water in it.

Well water master race reporting in.

City folks BTFO

You and your home smell of sulfur.

Cant find any in the 904. Bros help.

Just pray it misses us Jacksonville bro

important post for anons wanting to stock up

>>doesn't have propane and propane accessories

>mfw 500 gal propane tank outside my house for heat & hot water, can also run my generator on it if the grid goes down

another namefag? is this faggot and anon5 just here to get people to leave this site?

he literally copies and pastes the same bullshit over and over

Do you think fire existed before electricity?

>not having a distiller so you can literally drink water from any source
ISHYGDDT

Distilling water removes everything but the H and O.

>wife is mad you have fucking water stocked up

What a dumb bitch user sorry

isn't that bad for you? you need minerals in your water to keep the body healthy, distilled water will flush out the minerals in your body and do more harm than good.

>you need minerals in your water to keep the body healthy, distilled water will flush out the minerals in your body and do more harm than good.
That is false. You get your minerals and nutrition from food. Your water doesn't need anything else in it but water.

I got one of these 10 gallon jugs from Walmart for $25 when they had a sale a while back. The 5 gallon ones are normally like $20.

In any case they will pretty much last forever and pointless paying for water in an emergency.

If you're only drinking water (you might be in a survival situation)

Why dont you open your tap and pour some water.

"Hurr durr muh bottled water."

Its not the end of the world.

>no serious hurricanes in ten years
>suddenly a few hurricanes happen
>OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD CLIMATE CHANGE WOW

CHILL OUT.

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY THE WATER FILTERS

>why don't you just turn yourself into a faggot right before you die?
i can't tell if these are just bots or actual people whose minds have been warped by jewdoctrination.

You buy bottled water for emergencies if you plan to resale it at a huge profit. For personal use just fill old bottles with tap water.

ey i fux with deer park gj

I stocked up on a well a spring a pond and land faggots. sort yourself out

Sorry, but I'd rather have 1gb internet service.

Patently false. Distilled water is drinkable but it will absolutely dilute your electrolytes. A sip or a glass is fine but be aware guzzling the shit would absolutely kill you

cuz she probably offered him an alternative

>i don't know what a camping stove is

This might be the greatest example of soft-palmed, pot smoking, dick jerking city faggotry I have ever seen on this board. What the fuck did you think people have been doing for thousands of years to boil water? Did Julius Caesar fire up the ol' hot plate for his pasta?

Survival Waterfilter + Bathtub full of Water = At least not thirsty.

Can't you just fill your tubs up before the hit?

Yes, however it's standing water, contaminated with bacteria (residue from you) and there is probably a toilet near it.

You need at least cook it before use, have a waterfilter for bacteria or you'll get sick.

>he is fine drinking water that has been sitting in a bathtub for days

the only reason they tell you to fill your bathtubs with water is so you can have water to flush the toilet with.